Best leaders

Who was the best leader of your countries history.
In Azerbaijan it was Shah Ismail the First
>recreated Azerbaijan
>united Azerbaijan
>Made Shia Islam great again
>created Safavids

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I#Origins
fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/چلاویان
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leopold II

*history?

Lincoln

In dynasty period, Sejongdaewang-the greatest king is known as the great leader of middle age-Korea.

After declaration of Korean Independence from japan empire,1919.3.1, Baekbeom Kim Koo, The President of Korean Government in exile is known as 'The Great leader and Teacher of the Korean' among Both south and north Korea.

>Ismail
>Azerbaijani

Eisenhower

My man

Washington or Lincoln, I guess. Or one of the Roosevelts.

>Ismail
>Father was Azerbaijani
>Mother was daughter of Uzun Hasan of Ak Koyunlu
>Had Azerbaijani poems
>His saray was Tabriz

>meme ethnicity

Azeri's in Iran literally Kurds. Genetically zero difference. The only think that set them different in the pass was their non-Turkic language but they dropped their identity the second a bunch if Mongoloids crossed their borders.

mr. Trudeu

Shah Ismail's mother was Kurdish, so the Safavids were a Kurdish empire.

>Azeris
>People been here 10 times more that Turks in Anatolia
>compared to Kurds
Pls kys

>Alemshahbeyim daughter of Uzun Hasan
>Kurd
Nigga you are not even trying

>People been here 10 times more that Turks in Anatolia

They're literally just Kurds who adopted the Turkish language.

Genetically and physically they are indistinguishable, and there's clear evidence that before Turks they used to speak a NW Iranian language (which Kurdish is).

Only difference between Azeris and Kurds is that Azeris' ancestors were cucks who gave up their original language for T*rkish.

Nevermind, it was the father that was Kurdish. The mother was half Pontic Greek

>Ismail was born to Martha and Shaykh Haydar on July 17, 1487 in Ardabil. His father, Haydar, was the sheikh of the Safaviyya Sufi order and a direct descendant of its Kurdish[8][9][10] founder, Safi-ad-din Ardabili

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I#Origins

So basically this means that Ismail I was 25% Turkish, 50% Kurdish, and 25% Greek.

Nice "Turkish empire" you got there.

Azeris talk turkish more or less... and look like a mixture between russ and ME.

>been there longer
>havent created shieeeet
Just say youre a turk so u can WE ottoman

>First greentext
Nigga if tou dont know that Turks came from Central Asia and kurds came from Middle East. We were Caucasian (Uti and avars) before Turks came.Turks from are Altai but Kurds are Iranian language family. Hell, kurds our biggest enemy after Arm*nian. Secondly our ancestors (Caucasian Albania and Atropatenes) werent cucks. We still have some old words from that language and Uti people (5000) still talking that language not like you Pers*an Arabs loving cuck
>Second
His father was Sheik Haydar who wasnt Kurd (no sources say that shit) and born in Ardabil as Twelwer Shii. Yes you are right about Pontic Greek shit. Because Juneyd (his father) had far but again had family relations with Uzun Hasan (like far cousin type). And You dont know Ottoman - trebizond - Ak Koyunlu war was going on back in 15th century. You see Uzun Hasan wanted trustful naval communication with Europe. Thats why Uzun Hasan married to Johan the Fourths daughter. And stuff stuff things and things
So research before come up with your bullshit Pers*an

Are you drunk? Can you write with understandable words? Pls

Im out guys

Bob Hawke

cunt can scull

Aueris spoke Tat before they got cucked by Turkmens. Stop this retarded LARPing

*azeris

>Turks from are Altai but Kurds are Iranian language family

I'm talking about ancestry, not about language, you dumb t*rk donkey. Original T*rkics were mongoloid-looking people, like Kazakhs and Kyrgyz. Modern "T*rks" look nothing like that, and genetically are nothing like that, so therefore they are just locals who were t*rkified. Since locals of Azerbaijan (I'm talking about the historic Azerbaijan, aka the one in Iran, not the made up "North Azerbaijan" that you t*rks invented) were Kurdish, that makes them t*rkified Kurds.

You guys are probably just t*rkified Lezginis instead, the point is you're not actually a t*rkic, just a local Caucasian who got cucked by t*rks.

If a Kurd suddenly starts speaking Kazakh that doesn't make him an ethnic Kazakh, the same way if some nigger starts speaking French it doesn't make him an ethnic French.

>Secondly our ancestors (Caucasian Albania and Atropatenes) werent cucks

If they weren't cucks then they would have kept their language, instead of larping as mongols.

>His father was Sheik Haydar who wasnt Kurd (no sources say that shit)

He's descended from the founder of the Safaviyya, who was Kurdish. Therefore, he has Kurdish ancestry. The same "logic" you used to claim that he had T*rkish ancestry via his mother.

How the fuck is Esma'il's ancestry relevant to anything? He didn't really care about it, he was a religious leader first and foremost. His followers the Qizilbashi were mostly Turkic, but they were Turks and Turcomans from all around the place, especially Anatolia, not just Azarbaijan. But the Qizilbashi also included Kurdish and other Iranic tribes, while the administration caste of his empire was mostly Persian, operating within an apparatus left by Uzun Hasan, who was Turkic, but again, he was an Aq Qoyunlu descended from nomadic Turcomans in Pontus and Northern Anatolia.

I mean, you can be proud of him as an Azarbaijani because he's a part of your history (the fact that he ordered his warriors to cook and eat people not withstanding), but you can't really claim that he was Azarbaijani himself, since the identity didn't even exist back then and he was a few different things at the same time.

>Got BTFO at the Battle of Caldiran because muh cowardly ottoman foes use guns

Loser. Selim the Grim was much better.

>the fact that he ordered his warriors to cook and eat people not withstanding

I have a really thick book on history of Iran, and in the chapter on Ismail it says that the Qizilbashi cooked and ate Hossein Kiya Chelavi, the amir of Mazanderan whom they defeated. Unfortunately there isn't a footnote for this bit.

It's the guy at the bottom of this article:
fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/چلاویان
but my knowledge of Persian is too shitty to understand whether they actually mention eating him, and I don't have the time to translate it bit by bit.

Safavids were direct mix of Persians, Iranian Azeris, Kurds, Armenians, and Greeks. He was not an "Azerbaijani" because the notion of a nation of Azerbaijan did not exist back then.

They are not.

this guy, healthiest president ever

AGUSTÍN DE ITURBIDE.

>it's a potentially interesting thread turns into Chükchük Akçak and Gökgök Bükbük arguing about who is actually Turkish episode

Adolf Hitler

this guy