WW1 Memes

I'm writing a college essay where I LARP as a WW1 soldier, I can choose any nation. So any WW1 memes I can fit in? Has to be historical though.

Just fuck off.

Faggot.

Why not role play as one of the psychopaths in this picture.

#trenchfoot

>Not doing the Italian meme

There's so much cringe in your post I don't know where to start.

It's an essay that I got to write, I don't got a choice on how to do it. They want to make it pop culture cool with memes and a tweet format.

we aren't stupid, we know you're in high school desu

>'am a' richt the noo
What did he mean by this?

>American college education
No wonder all your high-tier universities are all filled with Jews, Indians and Chinese if this is what white people are expected to do.

It's Scottish for 'I'm doing well'

he didn't say he wasn't, who gives a shit if he is in highschool or not

Be Hitler

>who gives a shit if he is in highschool or not

larp as ww1 hitler

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This.

You are a storm trooper, the best of the best, creamed off from your unit for one task and one task only: to break trenches. Your unit fights hard and defeats the enemy, gaining several miles of territory. Then the counterattack. The bombardment turns your unit into shreds. A tank crushes your legs, and paralyzes your spine. You lie in a ditch for days, drinking bloody, pissy, water, until you die.

Remember to talk about your outrage over the American lynchings of German Americans. Detail your hopes for the civilized nation of Germany, to build a better world free from tyranny and hatred.

It's somebody from Hampshire's understanding of Scots.

They should have had Hitler as one of the protagonists in BF1, have it like a big reveal towards the end.