Bancor Partnerships

Bancor's partnerships from the get-go, more to come. Excited to see how Bancor does. T-12 hours until BNT token activation. Let's multiply our shekels, fellas:

Bancor partnerships- Status, Antshares, Gnosis, Aragon, Civic, IM Token, Starbase, Smart Contract Japan, Qoin, IthaCash.

bancor.network/partners

Also for you potatoes that missed Bancor's response to Emin's critique:

blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/partners
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767
medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-activation-e1766b62a73d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much are you holding OP? I went in for 500 BNT at ICO but a niggling thought kept telling me to put in 10 ETH instead. Guess we'll find out.

Bump.

Aweee yeeeehh. Starting out with those partners! Bancorian here, not even going to bother looking at Exchanges' prices for BNT for the initial 3months, 5x gains not enough. Shooting for min 20. Bancor and Ark going to take me past Lambalond, into the Rolls Royce Realm of cashville. HODL ftw.

Holding 13500 BNT here. What sucks is we are already starting off at a loss because of how hard ETH has dropped. We will need like a 20% gain to break even.

Jesus. I am jelly of your quantity of BNT. But me a mansion in a few months plz?

yeah we'll see. hope everything goes smooth tomorrow with the smart contract launching.

Not much more than you haha, but holy that guy a few responses down has 13.5k BNTs. Them gains to be had. Btw still have a chance and buying more at ICO price, if you're quick. Bancor is selling more tokens starting at ICO price tomorrow. If you buy early enough, you might be able to snag some before they sell off the limited quantity to be sold at ICO price. Hopefully some whale doesn't just buy them all in one gulp.

I'm hoping that's exactly what a whale does haha, holding 2300 here, maybe we can drive to that guy's mansion in our supercars...

>bancor.network/partners
how do the partnerships work?

they all shitcoin partners to create even more shitcoins?

Glad seeing this optimism is shared. For anyone interested in how Bancor prices will be determined, below is the relavent information as conveyed by Bancor

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767

:D SHOW ME THE MONEY :D

Good luck

Bancor is a fucking scam.

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

I'll be meeting you guys at the lambo dealership soon :)

Bancor is a literal pyramid scheme

Bancor has talked to these topics. Quit the fudding.

I don't care so long as I'm at the top of the pyramid.

No one fucking cares that they have a lot of control of the protocol, they already stated this many times they will have a lot of manual control in the beginning in case something goes wrong. Their identities are all known, they are not going to just steal money for no reason.

For some reason I put I only 4 ETH, which was 12% of my ETH supply, instead of 5 ETH because of paranoia, although my gut instict was half telling me to put in a little more.

I only have 600 Bangers. After the ico ended I regretted not getting more, but we should just be grateful we get in. I can see Bancor reaching parity with ETH.

Bancor is sort of a feature that Etherium should have had from the beginning. I am beginning to see it like this:

1.Etherium Classic
2.Etherium
3.Bancor

Anyone else see it this way? It will spread the congestion on the etherium and ERC20 chains out a little better as well.

I am very interested to see the first smart tokens other than BNT, tokens that pair bnt with gnt and gno for instance. All ERC20 coins are supposed to rise as volume goes into this and I am very curious.

>Tfw someone is reposting your oc
feels good user, we're all going to get to lamboland soon

>Missed the ICO
Is the 9 hour countdown going to show what exchange/s it'll open on?

There is honestly no better feeling than seeing your oc get reposted

buy it directly from the smart contract. it will probably be on liqui though immediately if you prefer an exchange but i think using the contract will get you a better price. pretty sure there's a tutorial on how to use the contract on their website or plebbit or something.

My honest thoughts on Bancor
t. own 500 bancor

>oversaturated because of fucked up ICO
>ethereum losing steam as a way to evade capital controls
>price of ethereum has dropped
>lots of people will be looking to sell high and buy back lower later

Overall I'm hopeful but not super optimistic I'm going to make my money back. We'll see.

>oversaturated because of fucked up ICO
Don't worry buddy, I was part of Waves's gay ass ICO and it was left open for months, I still made around 50x returns.
>ethereum losing steam as a way to evade capital controls
Hopefully trading will more or less remain untracable, I don't know about any specific threats that effect etherium than cryptocurrencies as a whole. That is more of a worry for all of us down the line, but there are ways around everything.
>price of ethereum has dropped
It depends if money is just moving to other cryptos, or are people cashing out? It can come back in quickly. I'm hoping eth will spike in the morning as people are trying to buy it to convert it to Bancor.
>lots of people will be looking to sell high and buy back lower later
That is net money in the market cap. 50 people can put their money in a big pile, and they can cash out, as long as they come back and keep trading, they contribute to the market cap. There is nothing really proving daytraders are a threat either.

I see your points, but I bet you could not be more than only mildly anxious at them most. I feel though that of Bancor does not do well, it is a bad sign for the markets' health in the coming week.

Good chance this shit just moons uncontrollably.

Even if it matches the market cap of fucking dogecoin, you will have 2.5X returns, you are being too sensitized to fud lately.

Bancor will be sold for 20% cheaper price than ICO, hahahah bancors already got fucked, bunch of fucking retards

No, the market cap starts out at 300 million because the devs got half the coins.

It will have to get to 591 million to double.

You're an idiot. You calculate market cap excluding the devs coins because they cannot just dump them at will, so they are not in circulation.

Don't believe me? Go look at Gnosis' market cap. Notice something weird about the supply?

lol what a scam

That works for a normal coin. It doesn't matter if BNT are circulating or not, because the algorithmic price used by the smart contract takes the total supply of BNT into account, not just the circulating amount. It will take 80000 ETH worth of buying BNT from the smart contract to double the price. The spreadsheet I listed in my last post is from the official Bancor blog.

Coin market cap dot com only considers the coins in circulation. They do not have their dilutive effect until they enter the market after the 2 year lock up.

This is not a normal coin. The very act of creating BNT or destroying BNT affects the price in the smart contract, this includes coins that are in developers hands. price = balance/(total supply * Constant reserve ratio)

The smart contract just caught my interest. Thanks user, post waves id and I'll send ya some wjk tomorrow

Interesting, is the locked up assets converted to bancor yet, or is it just in an eth reserve awaiting to be converted later?

It would make a big difference, I will be combing etherscan now. If they do it now, it will do what you said. If they will just be buying Bancor with that stored eth later on, it will serve their interests by pusing the market cap and supply up.

pretty sure its already created and stored in the smart contract. i don't know why they would make a whole spreadsheet where the marketcap is already 300 million if it wasn't.

I dont know why they would ever consider the former. I cannot think of one reason why, especially if bancor becomes remotely successful. I think this is what they meant when they said they will be doing "buybacks". Given bancor enriches the ETH asset ecosystem, a buyback later on would have an additional multiplied effect.

There is no reason to do do that though. How do you know this is an official spreadsheet?

blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-activation-e1766b62a73d

Ah, I see, and the reserve multiplies. Very cool, thanks.