Bag hodlers anonymous

Who here is holding more bags than anything else?

Who here is consistently losing money every day?

Are your arms at least getting gainz?

Pic related, my bags

>double my money
>lose all my profits on a failed scam coin
>rinse and repeat every 2 weeks

What app/site is that?

Well at least you own STRAT so it isn't all terrible

Im bagholding on rdd in hopes that one day it will hit .50 and I can cash out a rich man

My heaviest bag is eth

I sold today 1 bag at ~0.7% profit, if this shit is gong down i will sell the next bag at ~14% profit tomorrow

This is sad

www cryptocompare com/portfolio/

The fucky thing is I felt good about everything but XVG and RDD

>Hodling XVG since 216 SATs
>Hodling Litedoge since 9 sats

I need to kill myself. It's over.

I've been using cryptocompare for months but it's showing me different prices and percentages on desktop and on the iPad even though I'm logged into the same accoount.

you obviously need to learn when to fully abandon your children

hydrogen raking foiled viewpoint aphid anvil jetting tissue pierce width duties nobody bomb girth aspire gave dyslexic match athlete sipped pride haunted zeal afield sipped

>He bought Swarm City.

You really didn't sell your QRL after to ATH? You deserve to be poor

I believe the QRL has long-term potential because I think the availability of quantum computing to nation-states is going to be much sooner than others realize, and as news about the topic increases, I suspect QRL will go up in value as it is the first mover in that post-quantum respect.

JUST

>zencash

sometimes you gotta know when to cut your losses.

Jesus, what a pile of shit you have there.

It's like you chased every pump & dump scheme ever peddled here...

Are you a woman?

why would you hold singulardtv?

am i missing something

>mfw I was planning to buy and hold zencash 2 weeks ago

LMAO dude how many times will you let yourself get burnt before you realize this community was overrun by scammers weeks ago? do your own research. don't know how? then either learn or stop see a therapist for your gambling addiction

Do you just buy literally every scam coin a pajeet recommends?

> BAT
> RDD
still believe it will recover..

>XDN

You really need to sell that OP.
Devs have abandoned it.

I only hold BTC for scalp trade, but I made bad mistake two days ago and I'm now holding a bag of worthless Cannabis. I should've exited as soon as I've made a profit instead of going back in. I would've at least gotten my initial investment back if I had lowered the sell price of my order.

I get the sensation that I should be selling things but I'm sort of hypnotized by the falling numbers.