The only one here who has made real money

I'm laughing my ass off at you faggots making a few hundred bucks. I made a few hundred thousand. I invested 74k into Ethereum in March, and sold it a few dollars below its peak. Pic related, it's my fucking lambo.

Man, you really hate that guy who has a Lambo here don't you? Pathetic. Go fuck yourself. Hating on those who have is not going to give you anything, it's just going to make them hate you. You should be learning from him, not fucking bullying him.

post timestamp faggot

You know that isn't his lambo, though. No faggot who actually owns one would ever touch Veeky Forums. Probably a relative's or an exotic rental place.

>he bought the black lambo
You must be cucked beyond belief.

You still have no idea how to store wealth do you?

Are you that poor?

>make a few hundred k
>spend 400k on a car
You are not a smart man.

k

Go to bed McDonalds doesn't take its own garbage out. Maybe you'll see a lambo in the drive thru someday.

get some self esteem

For the price of a Lambo, you could've invested with Vanguard and get $3,000 a month on interest alone that compounds each month.

You stupid.

Fucking.

Idiot.

if you actually bought a lambo, you just proved that you have no idea how to manage your money, and anything you have is only yours because of dumb luck or you were born into it.

you fell for the lambo meme....

>no time stamp

Yeah, we already had a guy post his lambo with a time stamp like three days ago. You're a larping faggot

No timestamp, no more (you)s.

For all you saying that I should have invested it, I have. The lambo cost me 350k, but I made 800k and put the rest of that 800k (450) in my portfolio which already had about 90k in it, which is gonna allow me to live off dividends for the rest of my life.

I got plenty. And I know when someone's fakeposting.

Poor guy... even if this is real....

>Started with 74k
>Didn't turn it into a mill

Any NEET here woulda turned this into a mill+

I'm laughing my ass off at you faggot, making a few hundred thousand. I made a few hundred million. I invested 74m into Ethereum in March, and sold it a few dollars below its peak. Pic related, it's my fucking bugatti .

Why is your lambo on google lel

fuck off larping faggot

>I'm laughing my ass off at you faggot, making a few hundred million. I made a few trillion. I invested 74b into Ethereum in March, and sold it a few dollars below its peak. Pic related, it's my fucking world.

>Actually buying a lambo

I'm gonna run my Pruis into the fucking ground and enjoy not needing to work with all my money

lol @ you

I'm laughing my ass off at you faggot human, making a few trillion. I made a few hundred zoogoodoin's. I invested 74z into Ethereum in Space March, and sold it a few dollars below its peak. Pic related, it's my fucking galaxy.

master level kek

can this be a new meme?

Cmon bro I started with .2 Bitcoin in September 2016. You're not the only one.

For me, it's all about the galaxy cluster.

Da fuck did you buy and with how much money did you start? Ive been much longer in this game and i have much less btc than you ;_;

lol I've got ~5 times what you got.

If you don't have at least 1000 BTC GTFO and sit at the kids table.

Started with 500 Dollars man. Honestly I just goto Coinmarketcap > Trending > Recently added and find a decent coin. That I can get 100k+ Of before it hits big exchanges. Slack goes along way too. I immediatly drop out if the Slack doesn't have good community/ devs don't reply. Plus took a lot of risks. Right now the only Alt coins I own are AMMO, CHEAP, and LinX. They have the best Ideas but they're so new that they haven't picked up speed yet. Plus Devs are active in those projects.

Wow, that's great and thansk for the info. Congrats man. I wish i can be near your numbers in the not too distant future. Enjoy your wealth!

Biggest tip man. Don't have weak hands! If you have to question if you should sell or not. Then you should sell because you don't have faith in your holdings. Learned that the hard way. You'll get there. It just takes one coin that you can buy 300k at 11 Sats to goto 35k Sats and you made it.

I laugh at you for I am god, I created both the investment, investment capital, and outcome. I am everything.

If you made that much money and you're still posting here, you're a fucking loser. It's in your blood.

I really like where this is going

I absolutely agree, because i've dump coins in their lowest point in the past just before they were about to moon multiple times. That really killed my average. The coin that really made me not gave up was one that i bought at 2 sats and sold at 300 some years ago that saved my ass and now i can basically at least invest a little in everything. Now i just need the next jump and i'll really be set up. Cheers!

Note: Buy iconomi if it drops, specially if it drops under 3.50, it's an excellent buy and im an ico buyer so im up a lot! Cya.

I'm laughing my ass off at you faggot human, making a few zoogoodoin. I made a few hundred unicashes. I invested 74dongles into Ethereum in he 5th dimension, and sold it a few nanocents below its peak. Pic related, it's my fucking universe in my own fucking dimension

whats your skype, i'd like to keep in touch, you know your stuff.

Can you tell me what happens when a new coin hits the exchanges? I missed the Status ICO and want to know when is the best time to get in on it for the medium or long term.

were u driving this in ny tonight

>74dongles
>didn't invest in nega-2nd-dimension when it was being pumped

Yea right, you're just another larper

proof?

anyone know who the actual richest on Veeky Forums is?

i have a portfolio worth about 6.5m but i already know someone on here has me beat

do we factor in total $$ worth? that would make it 8.5

cryptofunbucks only.

may the Lord curse you with bedbugs in and around your asshole.

what about crypto profits then?

liquidating shouldnt be counted as a loss

hmm. they shouldn't. just no grampa inheritance bullshit.

I'm laughing my ass of at you faggot demiurge, making a few unicashes. I made a few hundred bignumbajillion. I invested 74Ω into Ethereum in beyond space and time, and sold it a few paradoxes above it's peak. Pic related, it's my fucking multiverse.

give me some tips mr whale, also what are you holding atm?

eth btc ltc pivx xmr

i dont play the shitcoin game, just long term holds with robust coins

You got me beat... I'm the black lambo guy that op is trying to make fun of. Little does he know I give zero fucks. Sitting at $5m... 3.2 invested making 6-8%. And as far as I'm concerned, net worth is net worth. Grats on your success! If these guys had any sense, they'd pick your brain and ask you questions instead of talking shit...

yeah but how did you accumulate that much, what's your technique or process, etc

As mr lambo said, let me pick your brain

i got in early. thats it. also im rich outside of crypto anyway so that helped.

Nice LARP, faggot. Now kys

For non-crypto investments, what do you do for consistent gains 6-8%? Index funds diversified with some REITS, active managed funds, land, or what?

I got a hot tip from a bro to buy litecoin and ethereum back in April and I fucking ignored it. Two of my already rich bros cashed out close to $10m between the two of them. One of the guys is worth close to $500m, the other $50m+. Rich get richer. I know it's spilled milk but I'm pretty fucking butthurt that I missed out on an easy 5x.

I like commercial real estate. Absolute net leases backed by national tenants yield 6% all day. Sprinkle in a few higher risk, smaller value properties with some local tenants that'll bring in 8-10%. All the while, you're racking up equity which increases cash flow... and appreciation (hopefully). Stock market shit I leave up to the pros. Found one I trusted and gave her $2m and told her to go nuts

So what? I was using BTC when it was couple of cents. I spent it all on fucking useless shit on silkroad. How do you think I feel? I had literally tens of thousands of BTCs that I wasted on drugs and other shit like fake IDs. I could have been a billionaire now.

Yeah that fucking blows. Sorry man. I still think there's a huge long term play with crypto. This is still the ground floor. It's like being an early adopter on a brand new stock market. Yes, people have made some crazy money so far... But there's such a tiny percentage of people investing, even after all the press crypto has gotten. As it gets easier for normies, things will continue to grow exponentially. I'd love to turn 100k into another $5m...

that's what you get for being a degenerate lmao

degenerate? this goy is a pioneer. if he weren't paving the way for buttcoins on silkroad you wouldn't be here.

Fuck you you nerdy asshole who sits on biz all day.

>her
hahahahahaha, you already lost it.

Property is good though; there's not going to be any more of it.

If it makes you feel better, it's only worth as much as it is because people like you used it in the past.

Well, send one of your user bros a few coins of ANY kind to get started - so I can be on my way to lamboland too!

Eth: 0xaa815391915a541D7E294Ff48aC0B5754878574A

post a timestamp you nigger faggot

I'm laughing my ass off at your gay zoogledongs. I made a few hundred narpalarpaherpedillions. I invested 74г into Ethereum last dimensionplanck, and sold it a few black people's nuts away from it's googoldick dimensional peak. Pic related, it's my fucking multi-multiverse.

My multiverse is so big my hard/soft state drive forgot the picture. here it is, FAGGOT

KEK! A new meme is born

>nanoledger crashes
>entire multiverse is lost

everyones fucking rich in crypto these days. its no longer that impressive to have 1MM in this market thats been going up constantly for the past 2 years.

>this is my safe space, where people with confidence don't exist
The post

I didn't make shit and I ain't got shit.