youtube.com/watch?v=qSSPs-ZtA3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4VRWhQuqE
microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh42jbd
youtube.com/watch?v=4EG-5Rsk60Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xQv3dCkY2Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Waiting for Ans to moon

>mfw you all fell for the ants meme

Continuing dump - why do you not have everything in ANS anons? Don't you want beautifur Asian waifu?

I've just sold SIA to buy ANS. Tell me I did the right thing.

Where do I set my sell order?

cunts putting up sell walls keeping the price down

youtu.be/E39WWj_RpBc?t=4s

>He didn't sell at the pump peak
Nigga everyone dumping now, that coin is worthless

>be me
>be noob coiner
>have 1800
>make it 1500 within a week

with this be my salvation or my grave?

there is going to be a lot of ans hype in the coming days. the price will continue to go haywire. if you've got nerves of steel, then invest now for a potential insane return. otherwise, just wait until the hype is over to see if ans is a good long term hold. they certainly have everybody's attention.

IMO, it's WAAAAY more promising than fucking DGB and DGB seemed to just keep doubling in value for a week or two before it finally melted

this ant needs to moon already all my assets are caught in this shit

>want to trade fiat for LTC on GDAX and its not working

wtf, wanted to buy some of that sweet ANT dip after the conference

where can I mine ANS?

im still not realy losing money here so im fine but i'd like to sell atleast half my ANS so i can back to in other coins again

fucking chinks

530 ANS report in

i dunno, i mean noob coiner as someone who just recently got into the coin game. i buy, not mine.

buy high
sell low

my mantra atm

People are not exaggerating when they say this coin is the next ETH. Literally the only reason people don't take it seriously is because of the name. And they are rebranding.
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6i3c6f/antshares/

I was literally dreaming with charts and the price of this coin last night. This is how invested I am in this shit.

Don't freak out. It's VERY easy to be shortsighted with all the noise around you and the market hasn't been good for the past week or so. Just wait it out. Don't panic sell and lose money.

It's shooting up again.

Does anyone here have bad luck trading?
What are you guys doing? Holding? Selling? ???

Only respond if you have badluck

oh, misread as noob miner

also because this picture is hilarious

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@steeped/antshares-the-whitepaper-tl-dr

This coin will probably decide whether I live or not, invested everything on it.

i put errything i have in gook ants.

I want this to be engraved on my grave

Looking smooth, riding is starting. Get in now!

should I sell my one Eth und buy more ants?

Thread theme! youtube.com/watch?v=qSSPs-ZtA3I

[vol at 110%]

nein, mien fuhrer

I had a serious stomach ache all night and was tossing and turning. Couldn't stop having fever dreams about candle graphs.

will the conference be streamed on their website?

3 hours boyos until the moon or crash begins

HE JUST TWEETED

we need a resident chink in this thread for translations

>tfw waiting to see what happens next

im fucking up work tomorrow. got a early meeting. i cant sleep on this though.

what are we going to do. I dont have a plan. If it moons to 20, do I sell? I feel like I wont because i will be like "this is the next ETH". Then what if its the end. What if it goes down to 10 and never rebounds.

>microsoft

I-Its really going to happen, isn't it?

Think about it like this user, ETH had a bunch of dips before it got to what it is now. No coin moons non stop, hell, BTC took 8 years to get where it is now. If you can sell your ants for a good profit, just do it and buy back later if you believe in the coin,

It says

NEW Golden Retriever steaks with Sweet & Sour Sauce and fortune cookie, 47th floor, private oxygen supply recommended.

>"and antshares will be rebranded under the microsoft name" (in chinese)
>"yeah he said to sell this coins shit guys"

Stopped daytrading the swings. Bought at 380k, suicide holding to the grave or lamboland

horry shit

should i put more ETH into my ANTHILL Veeky Forums

This presentation was always gonna happen at Microsoft's China headquarters, don't look too much into it

Doesn't look like there is going to be a big spike before the conference so pretty much no reason to sell now. I really doubt this goes to lower than it was yesterday

>never rebounds

Man, you just don't understand how much of a big deal Ants will be in China, how it will introduce blockchain technology to the Chinese masses. Be a weak handed bitch and pay the price or hodl as ANS leaves the Local Group.

if it moons, the next couple days are going to be a circus of
>noants fomo buying at ath
>whales running hard pnd
>panic selling and fud
>discount colonies

Can't.

flat. shit.

Really quiet now. Volume is increasing steadily at 384k sats.

he doesnt look at all like his pic with Vitalik

speaking of which has anybody actually sourced that pic?

sounds silly but these things matter with markets

Guys, I'm in dire need of advice.

I have no way to monitor the conference. I will not have internet access at that time.

What the hell do I do? Should I set a sell order?

That's Da Hongfei alright, the badass in pic related.

It's in chinese there's nothing for you to track anyway

Yeah, I also think that the dump already happened, so doubt it will go much lower.

what does this mean?

Why is Kim Jong Un involved in internet magic money?

Everybody is waiting for a spike, what you're seeing is the suspense. Confidence in this coin is very high but few people want to take the first step.

This better fucking reach 550 or I'll be bag holding forever.

Either set a sell order for a high price, it moons, or for a low price, if it dips. it depends entirely on your belief on the coin and no one can know for sure if it will moon or not.

That aint Kim Bitch Un, that's Motherfuckin' Hongfei, the guy who will bring me to Lamboland. Once he does it, I will gladly accept China as the new and sole world superpower.

I have my entire roll in this shit at 330k sats. .7btc.
.7btc is like 1/3 of my bank account dont fuck me you chinese bastards.

Hard to see that happening based on the patterns. I'm thinking it spikes to around 410k again then back down to match Chinese exchange prices more closely.

Accumulation and apprehension.
I wouldn't advise to sell for a huge loss. Even if the price goes down this coin has potential for the long term, it isn't a literal meme coin like DGB was.

>bill gates gets dragged out onto stage obviously under duress
>"h..hey guys today were here with ans...s...t coin and uh DON'T BUY ITS A SCAM GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN
>gets sent back to usa in coma

transferred 400k to my wallet in litecoin. Should I buy now at around 385k or wait for the announcement and the possible dip. Thats my first time doing that shit. AHHHH!

85000?

WILL THERE BE A LIVESTREAM?
I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS IN MANDARIN

FUCK MOON ALREADY ONLY 2 HOURS REMAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone post decent music, I need something to distract myself

>New Antshares
>They drop the current chain entirely
>Start a new one with a brand new logo
>ANS crashes to nothingness

You are black person, aren't you?

Not sure that'd give them the best reputation

>Golden retriever steaks
How I ironically hate the Chinese commies but they're gonna be the ones making us money. Money is money, idgaf.

nah it is the contract 2.0 thing, same blockchain

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4VRWhQuqE

thread theme
moon time

ITS GOING UP!!!!!!!

So is my pee pee.

Just gonna leave this here boys...

microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh42jbd

Interesting. Went down on Yunbi but up on Bittrex.

Why do you feel the need to post fake shit to try and trick people into getting excited for the coin? Let them have nothing

God damn dog cannibals are selling it to the bottom

yeah man, its really is desu. ive lost a bit due to not hodling but i did see the eth crash coming and put it all in icn. thanks for the encouragement senpai

New ant brand name strategy release meeting. Fork already?

HERE WE GO

How to buy ANS and where do I put them?

>Fork already?

They're doing a rebranding

holy SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Fucking commie pieces of shit

ANTS IN PANTS ANTS IN PANTS

BUY ANS

youtube.com/watch?v=4EG-5Rsk60Y

New to cryptocurrencies, what do you guys mean when you say "I'm in for x sats"?

HOLY FUCK IT STARTED TOO SOON STILL OVER TWO HOURS UNTIL CONFERENCE

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Still waiting for those chink fucking bastards to "fix their wallet" so i can get my coins out of that fucking commie hellhole.

And down we go again. This roller coaster is giving me anxiety.

I don't know if this is just weak hands or whales manipulating. Price should be going up

>chinks crashing the price again
lul

youtube.com/watch?v=xQv3dCkY2Tk

buckle up

YUNBI is manipulating the market. 100% Guarantee. Their "routine" maintenance for a wallet takes 48 hours, or more, so they can dump it after they moon after the conference.

its whales keeping to down to get more shares