Waht the fuck is his problem?

Autism

Autism

Done in one

Is this why Ethernet is down?

Autism

He is a true autist and doesn't give a fuck about shilling crypto or speaking his mind. It makes me trust him even more, actually.

Vitalik will take us to the promised land.

Acoustic

hes right.

the idea of crypto as an entire sector is dumb.

We need 1, maybe two coins.

Not thousands of them like we already have, each with market cap of 100mil or so

This.

Yeah, and the idea of software being an entire sector is dumb. We need one, maybe two programs. Not thousands of them like we already have, worth millions a piece.

This.

Long live Vitalik!

>own hundreds of thousands of eth
>used to make 5 btc for writing an article

he said diversify, he already has over 100 million in crypto holdings, and can make a lot of money doing corporate consulting

pretty much every coin advertises itself as a medium of exhange and a store of value.

Within the USA we have one (1) such currency.

He is a fucking turbo autist that gives no fucks.
Have you seen what he wears.
He gives no fucks.
If he doesnt believe he would goddamn tell you.
Plus, saying "i sold all my ETH for BTC" would kill mETH

>google mETH
Searches meth, goddamnit u triker

His problem you ask? Too much dick sucking.

Of couse early BTC adopters hoarding all the coins say this shit

why do we need thousands of coins?

I dont want seperate ones to pay my doctor, pay for my video games, buy groceries, etc etc

This. Vitalik "suka blyat" Buterin is fucking retarded.

I'm still green should I sell my eth?

Autism

this lmao

ur not diversified when everything is in crypto...

he is starting to brake eth going to crash. i will enjoy by bitcoin and rdd gains. lamdo here i come

They are essentially the same thing, an aknowledgement of value determined at the time

GBP,USD,YEN -
NEM,BTC,ETH -

Now think of all the Global banking cartels that exist due to the first monopoly, and those already working around the second

Cryptography is an evolutionary step

I googled "where can I store my meth"

>tfw our "god" is an ignorant elitist autismo who we don't need or deserve as our hero.

You're onto something here user.

China-BTC
Russia-ETH

what will be the US crypto? And why is it DGB?

just diversify your crypto duh

No guarantee of a successful base crypto in each country, as political systems tend to surpass borderlines

That being said,
BTC is US/EU crypto, the origins point to some /tinfoil/ tier stuff, whether majorly controlled by China now is irrelevant

You don't understand the technology
There are two ways of thinking which are always at odds with eachother
1) Cryptocurrencies are like gold and are meant to have value because they are valuable. These are the retards.
2) A cryptocurrencies value comes from the fundamental ability to do ___ with the currency.

When you pump and dump money laundering mother fuckers spike the value of the coin, it hurts the ability to actually use the crypto for it's intended purpose! For example, if I could use one unit of the currency to download a picture of your waifu, well it's not really a worthwhile project if it costs $3000 to download one! She's not that cute!

Likewise if it costs $5-10 to use Ethereum to run functions on a smart contract it severely limits the ability to use it for its original purpose economically. The reason why bitcoin shills have died off is because they've lost their ability to use their currency as a currency, it just costs too much and takes to long to make transactions.

Naturally the developers want people to use the currency for its intended purpose, because they think the technology is valuable. Not to make a quick buck. The value of the currency doesn't matter as long as the network is stable. They are basically economists, central bankers, you name it.

Proof of stake is going to bring in inflation. Gas prices must go down to keep the currency usable, they are high right now because the network is overloaded and because some mining pool owners are retarded. Both of which will make the currency less valuable from an economic point of view because there are more tokens and less of them being spent.

If you like Ethereum you're better off investing your time in learning how to code smart contracts and give people a reason to spend their currency or even buying a couple of GPUs and mining. That way you can make the ecosystem stronger, generate an actual income and not have to stress about the price of the coin. Same goes for any crypto.

this SKINNY FUCK SOLD ETHERIUM BLOCKCHAIN TO INVESTORS FROM MICROSOFT.

ANTSHARES IS THE SOFT FORK AND MANY MORE ARE COMING.

ETHERIUM COIN IS DEAD BUT NOT THE BLOCKCHAIN.

Sorry kid, a Chinese citizen therefore the Chinese Government has backdoor access to 50%+1 miners. I applaud them for their efforts and it's proof that PoW is not viable, because it's vulnerable to state actors.

Would not be surprised that one day bitcoin stops working because Chinese people use it mostly for money laundering.

The biggest anti-shills. They do this to maintain a certain mindset and to not come off as self-important shills. Vitaluk is smug as hell on his pictures on his boats though.