Technical Analysis part deux

Last thread was closed maybe? Just too old?

Either way, Round 2.

Feel free to ask about any coins you are questionable on. I wont get to everybody but I will try to cover any that are asked for multiple times or have high interest.

Won't post addresses to tip as nobody seemed to be able to anyway and it might be the reason thread was closed.

Hey yesterday user here
I've already replied your email,

I see that. I'll get back to you before the night is over.

Hope the trading is going well!

What will happen to ANS?

just casually dropping this for you TA user, I don't think anyone would be closing your thread if I'm the one posting it

BTC: 1EyNfT1CZzaynAbqwB6L5tkY6NcWowvc5K

ETH: 0xC7523721BEEF45ae945C45656FE5c160F54ACA47

LTC: LREDUWmtjKrpiVtkuxprZWMNCkD6owYKMU

DCR, SC, LSK, SHIFT, and UBQ.

Take and pick whichever you'd like from this list. Thanks TA OP. I enjoy your posts and autism spreadsheet user's posts.

Truly appreciate it. Very kind of you.

Spoke about ANS in the previous thread. In short, I mentioned how it seems to be forming a cup and handle and when the handle completes, there is a good chance it will trace back up to a new high.
Handle completion should be around .00368, after which if you begin getting green candles and a strong volume, you have a pretty decent buy signal.
.0047 is the target top of this price point if it does in fact rally and move upwards. at that point more analysis would be needed to check its future direction.

Additionally, fib retracement (dont worry if you dont know what it is) that the point of last decision should be around .00339. Meaning if it hits that point and climbs back up, you are probably good. If it hits that point and continues downward, wait for it to range back to that same point before considering it.

Honestly, DGB is looking interesting.

Bearish trend, or double bottom forming?

Where is eth headed for the 7day. It seemed like there was good consolidation at .14.

Is Navcoin going anywhere soon? I am all in but I think I should pull out and take advantage of the potential short gains in ANS.

Went with DCR because I haven't looked at it yet.

Just from the 2hr candles I can see a bearish measure move. It will likely soon dip from the point its at, and then continue the same pattern downward for some time.
It is however currently sitting at a critical point for investors. If it hits .01498 and stays above that number for at least 2 candles, it has the potential to rally to a new high. at the point it shows those two positive candles is a good buy in opportunity, with a general selling point of between .0161 and .0169.
If it dips after this point, it is most likely just testing resistance but for safety sell any buy you made from the 2 positive candles no lower than .01456

If I dont get more requests I will try to do some of the others you mentioned as well.

If anybody was in the other threads where I already had gone over a coin, please help those who bring it up again so we can focus on new options.

If nobody here was around for it, I will do them again if enough people are interested.

LBC STRAT RDD

Very interested in LBC
Have a fair amount invested in strat
Oh so curious about RDD's future

Thanks OP

Sorry if I repeated previously discussed coins

Didn't have a chance to see entirety of prev thread

>BTC seems to have a progressively higher bottom than previous lows. This means that every period of fluctuation within the past few days has been marked by the market wanted to buy in at a higher and higher price as their "low". On its own its a good signal that we might form a decent pattern into tomorrow, and the volume only enhances that possibility. Don't invest now, but certainly look for some tell tale signs of a breakout. When a breakout happens the market will most likely test resistance which means you will have 2 shots to enter in without losing much in the way of potential gains.

>LTC is a tough call as it could be forming a head and shoulders (bad sign) but it might also just be the point where the market tests the recent growth. This means they will let it fall a bit to find out where the consensus lies in terms of potential value of the coin. If it falls below .0125 Sats dont enter the market at that time.

>ETH is testing the last breakout at .1132 Sats. Its clear from the volume and the bullish engulfing signal that it is just following its traditional pattern, and indeed if you look at the essential movement it is almost perfectly in line with the last few periods before ETH experienced large increases.

how old are you, op?

>ANS If you look at the 2h chart you get the best idea of a signal from ANS. It is most likely forming a cup which is a bullish sign. the time to buy depends on if this is just a cup or whats called a cup and handle. the handle refers to a period just after the cup where the market tests to see how "true" the cup was and is shown by a decline at around 45 degrees before jumping up around halfway down the depth of the cup. If I turn this into number for you look at buy in points around .00431 Sats or .00369 if it does in fact display the handle. Expect the Max at this rise to hit somewhere around .0052 before it dips again at which point another analysis is needed to determine future movement. Actually as I type this it looks like it may just be forming the cup with handle so keep an eye on it.

>ZCash Another coin that has a good 2hr indicator. The last drop you see there is forming a wedge. Although it is moving downward, it is displaying resistance and that is what is closing the wedge. These types of downward wedges signal a possible change at their point, and are generally why people draw "meme triangles" even though they dont know what they are doing. There are too many types of wedges to make assumptions based solely on the fact that there is one. As for price increase, its definitely going to happen. You have a fully engulfing candle followed by what was a star, now turning into hopefully what is called "three knights" or "three white soldiers". Along with the increase in volume and the MACD showing a positive w signal I would confidently invest in this.
Max price is harder to tell with this type of wedge but I would estimate around .167 is reasonable before it tests the market. when it tests it could come back up to a newer ATH, depending on the volume. At that time look for the "hanging man" signaled by a negative candle with all of its wick at the bottom. This signals a price drop usually and means you may wish to exit the market at that time.

>WAVES is currently doing what is called a "coil". These are not inherently good or bad and make it difficult to make a clean prediction. During a period like this we watch diligently at the time that the coil closes to see what happens. If we have a candle that has a high that closes above about the point 1/6th of way back in the coil then we have a very good chance of breakout in a positive direction. If this happens do not invest heavily unless it is accompanied by a noticeable increase in volume.

>XRP ripple just closed a period of testing the market with a sign that another period of consolidation may be on its way, generally followed by an upswing following the overall trend. watch for a W to be formed under the line for the MACD. When that happens you will want to watch very closely for a sign that ripple with surge again. This will probably (notice the probably) be shown as a wedge whose high points are all around the same point where the lows will slowly climb up to close the wedge. as always with wedges, the point of change is when it closes.

thoughts on mysterium? long hold or possible pump short term?

>ARK Using the 2hr chart we get what seems like a bearish channel. Since this is a bad sign and not the most reliable, I checked out the 4 and 6hr charts as well. The 4hr chart shows that right before this period of long decline ARK seemed to be finding itself in a cup pattern, which is a good sign. Notice though, that the right side of the cup never met the left side. This is why you always wait on a cup for that confirmation before making a play. Looking at the overall chart at 4hr it looks to be a loss of support wedge with 4 solid trend lines up top going consistently lower each time they return to a high point. Meanwhile the lows in this wedge remain around the same point, signaling that buyers do not find it worthwhile to enter the market at a price any higher and sellers are slowly coming down to that point to meet the buyers. This will close off and finish the tip of the wedge around .00027. Although this is a bearish (bad) sign in general, it sometimes signals a breakout. Do not buy in at the end of the wedge without volume to confirm. Meaning as the wedge closes you need to see positive increase in 24hr volume on the coin to start to watch for a possible breakout. if volume stays at about the same point try to get out before that wedge closes if you are in.

Really appreciate these posts OP. thoughts on IOTA?

Oh God all these terms what does this mean? How do I find this mythical wedge. I've got a decent chunk of change in Ark and bought more today at 24k sats but I'm stressing about it. Help me based user

I'll say 30's.

never go all in on a coin. Always diversify. You might make less in terms of profit by missing those "moons" but you save yourself when you inevitably make a bad call from losing everything and being back to square one.

I'll do RDD because its interesting and currently defying my previous assessment.

If you look at the 4hr graph you can see where it "bounced" on the way down, forming somewhat of a W. this line it bounced off of is the 38.2% line from the Fibonacci. What that means is that this coin has strong resistance and seemingly wanted to avoid entering the "quelled" period. Further on through the graph if you follow that 38.2% line you can see where it again meets it and is driven down this time.
This was due to a large holder making market manipulations to push it under.
(I know because I looked at the trades when it happened)
Now that it is under that line a period of "accumulation" has begun, which can be seen by the start of a coil under that line.

Its very likely (not just because %80 of the time markets follow range) that this coin will not dip too far below 65 sats if it does, and then will do another massive pump like it previously has.

Looking at the fib from previous pumps it would match it's general movement almost perfectly except it seems to be taking longer than I thought it would to close the coil.
I will keep an eye on it to make sure it follows the indicated pattern so ask again in a few days if I am around again.

Thinking of dumping a bit in lisk. Thoughts? I like that they're very transparent about their work and roadmap, the team looks solid and the technology sounds like a strong competitor for other smart contract based cryptos.

Can you do BCY?

Please :(.

You rock OP

Thanks for sharing

A polite, intelligent, helpful user? How can I be your friend?

XBY pls

And if you were to place one buy order tonight, what coin would it be on and at what price

pls and thnx

Whats your take on iconomi. Its growing really fast

Thanks so much OP. Currently started looking into TA to learn and write my own trading bot.

What are the first few strategies my bot should be emphasizing. I am looking at MACD, SMA and EMA crossover but I am a simple fool.

I only started to learn this last week so it would be great if you could point me in a good direction. My bot is already consuming values, but doing nothing with them since I am still trying to learn what are the best signals to use.

Are you 100% that that is your correct Eth address?

Easy one to call actually.
It had been forming a coil since the last big pump it had and when it broke out it did so downward.
If we get a testing of the market low and it hits .00126 thats when you need to watch for a buy in point. If it has a green candlestick close with a high above that point its a good sign (with an increase in supporting volume) that you might have been in an accumulation period and not a coil. This means you are likely to also be at the end of that accumulation period at which point a rally will occur to a new high.

Take your time looking at it though. Even if it makes that positive move, it might test the market bottom (meaning it will dip to somewhere above .0012) which is another low buy in point for a large rally.

tip me before I go to bed realizing I never stopped working today :P

I'm just kidding. I know most of you cant afford to tip, and that's fine.

If you are writing a bot use the TA API that was made. its open source and will save you literal years of work. Also look into making an arbitrage bot as well. I made one and it was much easier to code and make profits from since it didnt require you to read the market very much.

My ETH address is: 0xC7523721BEEF45ae945C45656FE5c160F54ACA47

I checked the first and last bit of pairings on it so I think they match.

Looks like a forced fall...
Maybe an issue with the trading platform but there arent usually that many disconnections naturally. If its natural, buying is definitely advised at any point below 1000, if its a glitch from the exchange, just ignore it.

Since that may or may not be very useful advice, I will expand a bit more on some other aspects.
There is an incredibly strong floor at 705 sats, demonstrated by the incredible surge in volume as it approaches. Buying around that point would be a very good call. There is also a double encapsulating green candle followed by some spinning tops and doji. )doji are just when the candle is nothing but a line with the wick equally on either side)
This double encapsulation usually signals a bullish move forward and if it doesn't drop below 736 sats, its probably moments away from a strong rally.
If it does dip below that 736 sat mark, keep an eye on it as a potentially strong buying opportunity unless it goes below 684, at which point it will have broken the resistance and a decent chunk of investors will lose interest for a time.

Any last coins anybody wants info on tonight before I head to bed?

Probably wont be on tomorrow since this has been a time sink haha.

but I'll be back maybe the day after.

Make sense of Sia for me please. A safe long term hold? Or another moon meme

hey bro what about QRL

Sure thing, friendo.

The current trend possibly has the initial makings of a cup, which would be a bullish sign.
Wait to see if it dips below 690, if it does, its not going to be a cup in all likelihood. You can safely wait to buy until after you know if it becomes a full cup meaning the right side curves up and the top meets the left side of the cup.
If it doesnt form a cup, it could just be a coil, which signals indecision until the coil closes at which point it could breakout if sufficient volume is there.

Longer term I will make an attempt but cryptocurrencies are so volatile that an accurate prediction is difficult.

Comparing trends over the life of the coin, it consistently adheres to Fibonacci levels. If you continue to assume that it wont break that trend now, it will do just as I mentioned and form a cup that will lead it to a new high at around 900 sats.

Just dont forget the point I mentioned to watch out for in a dip.

good luck.

Looks like the making of a flag. Which means it will spike nearly straight up before tapering off at a 45 degree angle.

If it doesnt adhere to this pattern its most likely doing this due to a groundbreaking announcement of a pump and dump.

If it does adhere to the flag its a good sign it will rally once again at around .000358 or so.

With flags its crucial to watch volume. The flag cannot continue this pattern without a large uptrend of new volume towards the end.

OP, what's a good book/resource on technical analysis?

RDD?

Can you do Bitbean please?

Do BCY, please.

what's stellar going to do?