Retarded idea here

Hear me out, would it be possible to become a noble person as an ordinary American in 2017? I mean becoming a member of any legitimate upper social stratum, with a title and priviliege and whatever comes with it. What steps should I take to achieve my dream? I'm not picky with what society I become a noble in, I would even settle for being a retainer of some African kang.

its called being rich.

you can be called a father. thats a noble title.

Pay 20 bucks to become a Knight of Sealand.

Sheeit, niggas. I wonder if this would ever come in handy.

Maybe you could exchange an effective treatment of cancer for a knighthood.

>tfw I descend from landed gentry but my country hasn't recognized nobility for 100 years now

I'm sure the majority of white people in america could trace their ancestry back to some noble person if you go far back enough, thats not saying much

the majority of white people in general

Direct descent? I doubt it.

>majority of white people in america could trace their ancestry
Majority of white people in America don't even know who their great grandpappy was.

Do you really believe that?

Not just believe, I know that. Most white southerners thnically identify as just "American" because they completely fucking forgot about even their general ethnicity let alone specific ancestry.

Every American is directly related to Charlemagne. You don't seem to realize that after a few generations the amount of ancestors you have starts to multiply rapidly.

I don't think you know what direct descent means - it's linear, typically patrilineal. Not mom's cousin's horse's aunt kinda shit.

Hell yeah senpai

Marry an English lord.

Go to Berlin, ask for count Waldemar von Droste-Schattenburg. Tell him Mr. Piffl sends you.

Where in berlin?

maybe someday, nigger.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

oh jeez

how shit that's awesome

/thread.

Nobility means nothing without money. The concept of nobility itself became a joke when rich merchants began to buy titles.

t. Americaca

>would it be possible to become a noble person as an ordinary
Yes.
>American
Oh. No then.

But seriously, an American citizen can't have noble titles. (((They))) want you to all be equal in the mud.
If you were British, or Danish, or whatever, you could be a remarkable enough person to get a knighthood. But that's not nobility. So you'd have to be an even more remarkable person to be awarded a Baronetcy, Lordship, Barony, etc.
Doable, but you'd really have to earn it.

>Le caste system in the west meme
Fuck off, Bernie.

No, he's right. Go back a thousand years and every living European who left offspring is a direct descendant of every modern person with European heritage.

It's a 1000 years. You have some 40 generations in there. 2^40 is 1.0995116e+12, that's a ridiculously huge number of ancestors. That's when you realise how inbred we all really are.