Romanov thread

post romanovs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4Ajc3Qg5co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Committee_elected_by_the_16th_Congress_of_the_All-Union_Communist_Party_(Bolsheviks)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does anyone happen to have a clip of nicholas speaking english?

I don't think he ever did, there are some with him speaking Russian though.

what did they mean by this

It's okay to be gay.

Ok, here you go.

very happy the bolsheviks got rid of this sort of bourgeois degeneracy

>bourgeois

Never realised how much of a Mongol Lenin looks until now.

butter face

The only good Romanov was a German lady.

French
youtube.com/watch?v=p4Ajc3Qg5co

>The JudeoBolsheviks never paid for their crimes

One of the greatest injustices in history

Stalin killed a shitload in the purges and doctor trials if that makes you feel better

certainly feels like poetic justice

Did this kill Alexei?

I seriously hope you're not talking about Alix.

>Allowed Rasputin to cuck his family while Russia was falling apart
>Voluntarily abdicating

Why was Nicholas such as useless beta pussy?

Every Liberal Romanov was murdered, all the major assholes lived, the Russians are allergic to kindness

>Olga, Tatiana, and Anastasia were still left, huddled together screaming. "We set about finishing them off." As Yurovsky and Ermakov stepped over the bodies towards them, they scrambled, crouched and covered their heads. Yurovsky shot Tatiana in the back of the head, spattering Olga in "a shower of blood and brains"; next the blood-drenched Ermakov kicked her down and shot her in the jaw. But Maria, wounded in the leg, and Anastasia were still alive, crying out for help. Ermakov wheeled around to stab Maria in the chest, but again "the bayonet wouldn't pierce her bodice." He shot her. Anastasia was the last of the family moving. Slashing his bayonet through the air, Ermakov cornered her but, stabbing maniacally against her diamond-studded bodice, he missed and hit the wall. She was "screaming and fighting" until he drew another pistol and shot her in the head.

>Yurovsky staggered into his office, lying on the sofa with a cold cloth on his head just as Voikov arrived to inspect the cellar: "bodies lay in an appalling jumble, eyes staring in horror, clothing covered in blood. The floor was slick and slippery as a skating rink with blood, brains, and gore." As they carried out two of the girls, probably Maria and Anastasia, they started to splitter and cry, still alive. Ermakov, taking a bayoneted rifle, stabbed them again as some of the assassins vomited and fled (...)"

What freaking gents. And they look handsome as well. Not inbred like the stereotype.
Monarchist = 1
Commies and liberals = 0

Hemophilia - 100

I hope alternate dimensions exist just so Nicholas can be a happy family man in one of them.

Gift from queen Victoria

That genuinely looks like a capture from some film 20 years later. Tatiana was certainly the most aesthetic Romanov. Olga is still the best though.

Did they ever feel even an ounce of remorse for what they did? Especially for the incompetent way they did it?

>Did they ever feel even an ounce of remorse for what they did?
I'd say the vomiting conscripts confirm it yes

It was undoubtedly difficult for them to carry out and I'm sure they found it hard to live with afterwards.

Whilst the Romanovs were under house arrest in Yekaterinburg, the Ural Soviet had to continuously rotate a new guard detail into the Ipatiev House because the ones stationed there kept developing sentimental relationships with the royal family. One soldier even declared his intentions to smuggle Maria out of the house and marry her, iirc.

Fuck the Bolsheviks.
I hope they all burn in hell for eternity.

jfc why

ofc not. (((they))) dont feel something like that.

They didn't kill the romanovs

because he actually was one.

Romanov family < Every other person in Russia

stop monarch worshipping. This is exactly why we shot them in the first place

I don't think every other person in Russia faired to well afterwards...

A lot of them faired better than they were before.

>Day and night, screams pierced the walls and filled the corridors. Through the pain, he called to his mother, "Mama, help me. Won't you help me?"
>Both parents were certain that the boy was dying. Alexis himself though so and hoped so. "When I am dead, it will not hurt anymore, will it mama?"

wat

Latvians, Lithuanians, Estonians, Finns, Poles, and Ossetians were all more over-represented in the Bolsheviks than Jews

But keep lowering your IQ faggot

Fucking Jews, only they have executed women and children in history

It's funny this cites Snyder's Bloodlines, which says explicitly that the Jewish Bolshevik myth is a canard invented by Nazi's and that the Jews were among the biggest sufferers under the Bolsheviks

But you left that part out. Weird!

fake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Committee_elected_by_the_16th_Congress_of_the_All-Union_Communist_Party_(Bolsheviks)

Here's the CPSU Central Committee in 1932. It's not even close to 95% Jewish.

157 total members = 22 Jews = 14%.

This pic is a complete lie.

lol of course, how convenient. Anything that I disagree with is also fake

Proof?

The blood of thousands are on his hands. His family was but a small tragedy.

>cites wikipedia

I'd trust Wikipedia over some shitty graph with very sketchy sources

So this is fake too? Wow it's really convenient being a /pol/beard isn't it! You can just scream anything triggering is fake!

I want you to go through that list and prove to me which non-Jewish central committee members are actually Jewish, or stfu and gas yourself

It goes through every single member of the Soviet leadership and lists their ethnicity with cited sources

You're just embarrassing yourself by this point

this post was meant for

prove that the non-jewish members were actually jews or gtfo

I'm talking about the graph posted before, with the Snyder citation that an user said claimed that the entire Jewish Bolshevik connection was a lie. And 95% of the bolsheviks were obviously not jewish, as the other user proved

Oh ok. Then ignore the reply

>click list
>see Isaak Zelensky
>see Vladimir Polonsky
>see Gleb Krzhizhanovsky

hmmm

not really helping your point.

>excerpted from a geocities homepage
Now that's some impressive sourcing.

Are you really stupid enough to think anyone with the last name sky is automatically jewish?

i kno rite we should all believe /pol/ neckbeards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the -sky a Russian stereotype in general

Adding these 3, the Central Committee is now 15% Jewish

Do the rest and lets see if it adds up to 95% like you originally claimed

What I don't understand is why Jews keep hating Russia after all they did.

I understand that Jews hated the Romanovs and wanted to kill them, since they blamed the tsar for the pogroms (it was false blame, since the tsarist regime wasn't responsible for pogroms, but Jews didn't knew that at the time).

So they got their revolution. And they killed the tsar and his family, and millions of Russians, and destroyed the Russian Orthodox Church, and expropriated the landed peasantry, then they were kicked out of the Party and communist Russia became a livable place, but after communism fell they returned and bought everything in privatization corruption schemes and led the Russian economy to the ground.

And after all that, they still hate Russia and want war between the U.S. and Russia so Russia can be even more crippled and destroyed.

Really, what is their problem? How much is enough? How much Russian blood must be shed until the Jewish thirst for vengeance for a few pogroms committed a hundred years ago is satisfied?

The real redpill is realizing that your perception of history was warped by some stormfags on an anime image sharing forum

Jews didn't do anything of that. The body that did was 14% Jewish.

look them up

Go through the rest of the list, provide sources, and demonstrate that 95% of the central committee was Jewish as you originally claimed

One of the side effects of hemophilia can be severe joint pain and swelling. So Alexei probably wasn't getting the treatment he'd need to deal with that leading to him being in constant pain.

The ending -sky doesn't exist in ethnic Russians, if your surname ends in -sky you have either Jewish or Polish ancestry, 100%. And the surnames (not patronymics) ending with -ich are also Jewish.

t. Russian

>reductio ad absurdum
reddit is the other way

>doesn't exist in ethnic Russians
Do you wanna fight, nigga?

do you guys think nicholas was a good dad?

Leave it to stormfags to imagine there has to be some kind of international conspiracy behind why an imperialist society's most repressed minorities end up being its most eager revolutionaries.

>wikipedia is an unreliable source
>here, just use this excel graph I downloaded from the politics board of an anime image sharing internet community

Tatiana is my waifu

What's even the point of that visor?

There is a reason graphs like the one in always just cite an entire publication without any references to page number or subsection: they don't actually want you to look it up. Whoever made the graph just wanted to create the semblance of academic rigor.

You can take the source offered as proof for their figure of Jews in the Bolshevik central government, for example. If you comb through that, you'll find that an economic attaché to the American embassy who spent a few months from 1918-1919 in Petrograd made an offhand comment that "about two thirds" of the "leaders of the movement" are Russian Jews. From that, we apparently get the factoid that 95% of the Soviet government through til the 1930s was Jewish.

In the exact same document you will find a testimony stating that 95% of Russian Jews are anti-Bolsheviks, and that Jews are over represented in every single political party (including the ones opposed to the Communists), owing to their "intellectual superiority".

The best

>some workers on the family's yacht use Michaelangelo's David to tell a dirty joke
>Tatiana spergs out about how that's improper
>Olga laughs and thinks it's hilarious
She really was the best.

>the commies turned one of the world powers with an aesthetic culture into a dump where finland has a greater military capacity than russia, and then add the cream ontop of the shit with a disgusting culture

commies and pseudo-leftists alike are truly subhuman

bump

>But Anastasia was still alive, and Marie, too, for as their bodies were carried to a Fiat truck that stood waiting in the courtyard, first one, then the other, suddenly sat up, coughing blood, moaning, screaming. They were outside now, and the men couldn’t shoot them; the bayonets came out, slashing through the air, but the knives struck the hidden jewels. And so someone grabbed a rifle, turned it around, and hammered away at the barely conscious faces, driving the wooden stock down again and again and again. Battered into silence, choking on splintered bone and shattered teeth, drowning in her own blood - this was how Anastasia died.

How many of the men who vomited were laughing about their panties the next day?

>One of the comrades, sorting through some under-linen, which had been destined for the laundry, and had belonged to and had been worn by the former Duchesses, screwed them up and snuffled at them, laughing, and we passed them around.

I hate this recent "the romanovs were innocent angels" phase and hope it ends quickly.