BLUPBLUPBLUPBLUPBLUP A WADASH. HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOONOSUBUP

WAH! WEEOOEEOOEEOOEEOO AHDABADE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGANGANG UGH! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0QjQca4uFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"DUrrr I made a poopy!"

What did Charles mean by this?

I unironically feel more sympathy for him than any other royalty.

Why were the Habsburg so inbred? I heard that it was to protect the throne and lower the danger of civil war but surely other monarchies had the same concern s and they didn't have oversized jaws.

Pragmatics became paranoia. Paranoia became tradition. Tradition became HURRRRRR DURRRRRR UUUUUUUUUBRRRURRUURURURURURP

I don't think he was a literal drooling retard. Reading about him I get the impression that he was physically just a useless hunk of meat but he was at least lucid enough to understand what people said to him and delegate certain duties to underlings.

>not a drooling retard
he literally wasn't expected to be clean or washed until he took the throne at 11. Couldnt walk before 8, couldnt mutter words til 4. The prime minister to his regent complained about the stink whenever he came to deliver his royal reports.

Is he the best meme Veeky Forums has produced?

UHHHHHHHHRFHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You shouldn't mock him, it's not his fault he was placed on a throne.

He was a victim of a backward system

The Jaw had nothing to do with inbreeding, it was a trait they inherited from one Polish princess in their ancestry.

I think I read once that he requested his dead family members be dug up so he could gaze upon their corpses

DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH WUUUUUTS VIKKTTTUUUUUUUUMMMMMM????? UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH I MADE A BIG POOOOOOOOOOPY HAHAHABABABABABABABBABABA

making fun of people with autism is a hate crime

Stop bullying the Habsburgs.

Hasburg IDF pls go

t. Charlie

UHHHHRRRRRRRRRP ABARHUP URKURK

Was funny a couple of months ago. Don't act like /tv/ and run it into the ground, newfag.

>calling others newfags on a new board
shiggydigsby

I wonder who ist behind that post.

But look at this painting of Charles II defending the Eucharist from the Moors

Rule #3. There are also funnier things to find in history than the same joke of this monarch for the umpteenth time.

Habsburgs get OUT

And to think that before inbreeding, they used to look like this

Mirin hard

During the Spanish empire they achieved a level of social justice we could only dream about

They were so forward thinking they put people with autism at the head of the state

I WANT MY DUMPLINGS! DUMPLINGS!

Why? If he was almost anything else but royalty at that time and place he would have been liable to just get cast out onto the streets in his condition.

lmao

Reminder the person who makes all these threads is just as deformed as Charles without the added benefit of living in a castle, having a wife to fuck whenever you want and going hunting all the time.

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

suprisingly one of the better threads on this board

HabsburgPosting>Bogposting

Just another inbred hapsburg retard.

AN NU CHEEKI BREEKI

The whoseawhats?

imagine being the painter who had to watch his kingdom absolutely collapse during his reign but still had to make this absolutely adorable painting

>Control half of Europe
>Pope bows to them
>Jews not allowed in their lands
>Control 3/4 of the New World
There's a quick rundown

>be born a genetic mistake
>get made fun of hundreds of years later on a Mongolian oragami forum

Shit sucks

can I get a quick rundown on this rundown?

they out jewed the jews

absolute pottery

>Maria of Spain marries her 1st cousin
>Maria's older brother Philip II marries her daughter
>Philip II and Anne's Son, Philip III, marries his Grandmother/Aunties Brother in laws daughter, WHOS GRANDMOTHER IS ALSO HER AUNTIE and SHARE TWO GRANDPARENTS
>Have son, Philip IV of Spain and a daughter Maria Anna of Spain
>Maria Anna marries her cousin
>Philip IV marries his niece who also happens to be your first cousin once removed

How could they not see this coming?

i assume their huge lower jaws prevented them from correctly reading papers with that information on it

I won't comment on whether or not he was retarded but according to wikipedia, his protruding jaw and oversized tongue literally made him drool uncontrollably and his speech was indescipherable.

The hell are you on? Veeky Forums is an American image board, this board specializing in history.

what boards do you think he would browse if alive today?

/r9k/ without a doubt

Rottenchildren bow to hapsburgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0QjQca4uFQ

>tfw feel bad for laughing out loud at these posts

rip you unfortunate bastard

definitely /int/, probably /pol/

WUBUHDUHDUHDUHDUHFLUHDUHBUH PUHRUUUUHMUUUUD FUR MUHHHHHHH

Inbred retards as kings was a pretty common occurrence for the egyptians

Nah he'd probably just hang around /d/ all day.

>It is alleged to have been derived through a female from the princely Polish family of Piast, its Mazovian branch. The deformation of lips is clearly visible on tomb sculptures of Mazovian Piasts in the St. John's Cathedral in Warsaw.

DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS DUMPLINGS

>Being such a newfag