GOLEM WTF

Was this a dud bet? You all told me it would hit a buck.

in like a year dude

Relax, nigger.

We'll get there. It took $strat a year to hit 400ksat, will take golem the same amount of time.

Have you looked at the GitHub at all? Updates regularly there.

It's a long-term coin. If you're expecting a quick couple bucks, invest in Bitbean.

I'm counting on BRASS GOLEM to hit a buck

I think that there is a fixed amount of golem that will ever be mined so this shit will be gold.

OP what applications do you think golem will have?

don't fret boy, we gnt hodl party heer

I have a good feeling about GNT, hodl

What's so good about this coin guys?

I am holding some ARK and plan on buying SIA too, and now I wonder if I should buy some golem too... ARK and SIA are apparently good investments for a future but what about golem? and why?

hodling for weeks, has its dips but steady gainz overall. I've started to use it to store profit instead of eth.

>dud bet

if you bought a month or two ago when it was sub 20 cents you'd be doing pretty good right now.

This

My GNT gains have been solid

what if I bought when it was 70 cents

You should all a point for XEL that it's too hipster to be fucking listed anywhere

Just a matter of time

then you're gonna have to wait longer to see gains. they'll come

XEL hype has been building... would be smart to have a stake in both XEL and GNT... When is it gonna be on Bittrex?

It's been submitted. I guess they're reviewing it.

I sent my gnt from polo to myethwallet 6 hrs ago and it still hasnt appeared in myeth wtf guys?

It'll get there. The Ethereum network is clogged up right now, so transactions and transfers are taking a long time.

we're fucked aren't we. shit is free falling. should I just go all in on ARK?

I sold all my GNT for comfy gains before it went down, wondering if I should buy the dip or try to get my hands on XEL?

XEL is currently trading OTC for .00025 BTC (around $65,000,000 marketcap). Got plenty of room to grow.

sold my stack too out of the ethereum mess

>anonymous devs are a good thing
looooooooool

>tfw all cryptos exist from the work of one anonymous dev

Innocent people end up getting harassed.

brass is a meme

if you think golem is dope, you should check out XEL (elastic). they're launching on their first exchange today.