/ANS/ - Antshares General final part

Moon or bust edition

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6ic4z6/live_translation_of_the_beijing_conference/?sort=new
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@marouano/antshares-a-chinese-cryptocurrency-is-holding-a-conference-today-microsoft-beijing
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170622T14&p0=33&msg=Antshare Conference &font=cursive
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html
antshares.org/Home/new
Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

What gives with that disturbing image, man? Don't need to see that shit.

You should feel ashamed. Poor doggie.

gg we got fucking played. im going to get fired also because i stayed up late for this trash. thanks Veeky Forums.

it goes to 7 in a few days and settles.

If its gonna bust, the turnaround will come fast - and if the chinese government picks it up, we are all rich and wonder why ETH was so hyped.

thats the antshares ceo

dogs are a food group.

only the white man lays with dogs. white man fucks them.

when is the boiled dog break

In the recent uprising of /b/ and /pol/: dont tell them that what they post is disgusting. They will just post more than because of edgy.

this is their stage
looks legit as FUCK

>le edgy teen XDXDXDXDXDXD

>I literally have my lifetime savings in this
>Mortage my house.
>Retired all the money from my credit cards

I'm all in this, is life or death.

ANYBODY criticizing that pic is a huge cunt. DOE know what indians think of our Cow practices here? culture varies. btfo kek

Certainly looks better than the trash where DGB did its presentation

>mama... why aren't my aints moving :(

DELETE THIS

is buttrex safe to use on mobile phone?

this

nice little rebound, let's go

Who the fuck cares what pajeets think? Dogs were bred to be companion animals to humans you fuck.

I hope u bought them below $5

>newfags not desensitized to gore

We live in a dog eat dog world

Get ready for the sweet release of death friendo.

>rehearsaling

at least volume is increasing again. There might be some hope

>"haha chinks don't actually eat dogs"
>"SO EDGY!"
>"STOP POSTING CRUEL PICTURES"

The Chinese liked dogs during the Tang dynasty and were generally well aware of the animals' capacity to suffer.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK WHAT HTE FUCUAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaAAAAhAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

if you put your finances anywhere near your phone you deserve what might happen.

probably safe, but why?

np.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6ic4z6/live_translation_of_the_beijing_conference/?sort=new

YOU MIGHT NEED THIS AT SOME POINT

on my why to wage slave. May need to dump

出门,而你可以我们中国男人玩过你好运比美元菜单更好吃东西!!!!!

Btw dogs are fucking delicious. very tender

>le edgy teen XD

Fuck off wojak, now is not the time

HALP ME!!! fucking Coinbase is ruining my chance to moon, What do I do??? I'm fucked. Only coin I have is ETH on fucking Coinbase.

Hey friendo here's the original high res I made lmao

I'm so hyped I got my supreme socks, underwear, and shirt on, while vaping

not use ETH

Microcoin, so its official coin of microsoft?????

cuckbase strikes again

>3.28 mb

Nah mate Im fine. Just gonna read what the autists here have to say about it while trying to multiply my ants bei daytrayding

Your fault for using coinbase.

.003 soon. Chinks crash this shit every night. Was really hoping for a moon earlier today. I'm going to hold for a day and then get out.

LIFTOFF

Dude thats why you trade your fiat into litecoin on coinbase. Did it today aswell. No problem and very fast transfer times. After 10 minutes it was in my bittrex account

phone is safer than PC retard

Always use the official wallet for maximum safety, which in Ethers case, would be Mist, which unfortunately is a laggy piece of shit, so MyEtherWallet is in reality, the best wallet to use, as you can still access the Ethereum client without downloading the blockchain yourself.

Some mod please delete OPs pic and ban him for 24 hours

>After 10 minutes it was in my bittrex account

I call fake!
LTC takes way less than 10 minutes to transfer!

>chinese government picks it up
That's exactly what will happen

>not moving for over an hour
>now dropping, climbing a bit and dropping again
>www.pumpb4press.com/ference
>404 not found
>inb4 press conference goes down the shitter not fulfilling expectations
>stuck with bloody bags

I'll hodl till the bitter end regardless, but i have a very bad feeling of whats ahead of us

heh maybe for you, kiddo.
my phone certainly isn't safer than my PC.

fuck. my bad

Lel

if dubs this is now a litecoin moon thread and ant is dead

THIS IS ALL JUST A PUMP AND DUMP.
CHINESE ETHEREUM? LOOK AT ETHREUEM IT SERVES NO FUCKING PURPOSE AND ITS CRASHING. EVEN THE DEVELOPERS DONT SUPPORT IT AND THINK IT IS STABLE. ANS COIN LITERALLY HAS NO PURPOSE AND MICROSOFT WONT BE BACKING A CHINESE MADE PRODUCT WHEN CHINA SUPPORT WINDOWS / MICROSOFT RIPOFFS INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING CRASHING I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO YOU Veeky Forums FAGGOTS I WANT OFF THIS RIDE IM SELLING BEFORE THIS SHIT CRASHES .

SOMEONE BUY MY FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS

maybe stop installing hentai games on your phone then you fat greasy fuck

>b-but i got norton
lolk

I see you on the dark side of the moon anons

I can only offer you a wattamellun

Gf implored me to sleep at 4am Bangkok time, 2 hours before the 11.35 peak. Kept telling her I need to wait. I close my eyes but before I do I tell her to monitor bittrex in case something happens. She keeps telling me to sleep and continues playing her games. I wake up in a panic seeing how it peaked. Lost more ants, couldn't buy the dips cause I had work.

called her a fat cunt before I left the door.

SELL WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

40 MINUTES BEFORE CONFERENCE

She is chinese, isn't she?

BREAKING !!!!
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@marouano/antshares-a-chinese-cryptocurrency-is-holding-a-conference-today-microsoft-beijing

>11.35 peak
if thats what your looking for your a faggot and dont deserve shit anyways.

IT SAYS 22 MINS ON THIS ONE.
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170622T14&p0=33&msg=Antshare Conference &font=cursive

IAMCONFUSEDCANTTAKETHEPRESSUREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html
If your phone doesn't get regularly patched it's fucked.

Just so you know, it will take time until anything relevant happens. Be ready to wait 2 more hours.

I get it from the official page
antshares.org/Home/new
It will also stream here

HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS BUCKLE UP

rooted with shady rom here

BUT WILL WE GET PAST THE DREADED 364?

This chink is better be wrestle some midget or do a donkey show on stage. I dont want my decision to stay up all night to be worthless (besides the sweet extra ants on the whale pump and dumps)

HERE WE GOOOOOO GOOKNIGGERS

GO UP

RISE YOU FUCKER

I WILL LITERALLY CUM ON AN ANT IF YOU RISE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No you dumb nigger, it was a very good time to sell and buy the low afterwards.

She's a nip. Took care of this bitch too the past several days while trying to trade. Even showed her how it works. Women are useless fuck bags.

YEAH BUT APPARENTLY THAT ONE IS FUCKED UP. IT MAKES SENSE THAT IT WILL START ON THE HOUR.

Who's selling at 0.450, too?

PING-PONG GOVERNMENT WILL PUMP UP 5% OF CHINKS BDP IN 5 MIN

SCREENCAP THIS

wow not all girls are like that! mods please remove this post and ban him for 24 hours.

30-40$ for 1 ans? What do you think?

I meant at 0.050?

take out a zero

WHATEVER YOU DO

JUMP TO LTC RIGHT AFTER

Only selling at 50

GET OUT

> rooted phone
> running a rom you didn't build
ishygddt

If you're going to run a custom rom, don't stray from official LineageOS. What security patchset are you running? It's in settings. Is SELinux enforcing? What su are you using? I hope it's not one of the closed source ones...

I'll be serious for a second, you guys want to know the most secure laptop for someone who doesn't want to manage hardened gentoo? The only consumer laptop that is sold preinstalled with gentoo: a chromebook. And that's what I use as my main laptop. Other system is (non-hardened) gentoo.

For the record my phone is a nexus with a stock google rom.

fuck off you piece of shit

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden. Want to advertise? Buy a banner Veeky Forums targeted banner ad: Veeky Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

>Boiling live dogs
Kek

When does conference start and end?

STARTS IN 13 MINS

ANONS if this hits $11 soon I will cum on this ant. serious

I don't care. All my profit goes to paper wallet. There is no full security or anything similar any more. There is just a fraction on BTC for fun on my phone.

And ends?

You filthy western barbarian!

Whats the rebranding going to be?

REEEEEEE