/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

-THIS SHIT CAN EARN YOU 10x WHAT CRYPTO DOES-

READ THE GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

SHOPIFY: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

MORE: dropshiptips.com

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you write the google doc?

Why are you helping me??

>DROPSHIP
An excellent way to get perma-banned from selling on ebay and amazon.

ebay allows dropshipping. they say so in their policy

How so?

>Be 2013
>Got to college to become accountant
>Be retarded and literally drop out to sell real estate and play videogames
>Sell nothing and be stupid NEET for nearly 2 years
>2016
>Hear about dropSHITTING
>Pay $100 for setup, $100 for SSL certificate, $100 for site security
>www.fatale.store
>Biz makes fun of me
>Try to fix site
>Something goes wrong and now it just displays an error page always
>Fuck all this bullshit
>Go back to learn accounting
>MFW test is in 18 hours and I literally don't know anything at all

FUCK DROP SHITTING. Do literally ANYTHING else.

>Picking any other extension than .com
>Still thinks dropshipping is the problem and not himself

Anyone want to point out why it's so shit some real reasons?

I have heard of this before but didn't know how to get into it nor did I really bother researching.
I think with the right store, brand, items to sell you could in theory make some money.

what, don';t give up..
you gotta overcome this personality flaw brother. no other reason you'd post about it as the subject in question

Can I use lightinthebox instead?

are you silly.

yes.

Seen too many people lose money to crypto
(also ref links)

You post this in every thread yet refuse to admit you're retarded for not using Shopify and using a .store

How do you deal with taxes? And should you register as an LLC?

Lazy people don't make as much money as people who work hard.
Yeah, but it is a lot more effort. All down to personal preference

>>list a bunch of stupid decisions made of your own volition
years on, unable to handle a test you should have passed years ago
>>conclude with FUCK DROP SHIPPING

Ayyy

give me a quick rundown on WTF this is

Can anons help me with starting dropshipping in Europe? I was google searching but now I'm even more confused thanks to my autism and I don't even know where to start.

gimme quick sauce on that semon daemon

depop.com/franhutchman (SFW)
bro it doesn't matter where you are, just follow this guide.

I`ll check it out, thanks a lot.

What sort of shit are you guys dropshipping?

Some risks such as backordering may occur when a seller places a shipment request with a wholesaler, but the product is sold out. Back ordering may be accompanied by a long wait for a shipment while the wholesaler waits for new products, which may reflect badly on the retailer. A good wholesaler will keep retailers updated, but it is the business owner's job to be aware of the quantities that the wholesaler has available.

Drop shipping has also featured prominently in some Internet-based home business scams.[7] Scam artists will promote drop shipping as a lucrative "work from home opportunity". The victim who buys into this scam will be sold a list of businesses from which drop shipment orders can be placed. These businesses may not be wholesalers, but other businesses or individuals acting as middlemen between retailers and wholesalers, with no product of their own to sell. These middlemen often charge prices that leave little profit margin for the victim, and require a regular fee for the retailer's usage of their services.

Knock off name brand products being sold by drop shipping wholesalers is another thing to watch out for. While some of these products may look genuine, generally you will know by the extremely high profit margins available on them. If you find yourself questioning whether a product is a knock off or not look up the product on the manufacturers website and visually compare it, if you notice colors, styles or other physical characteristics that don't match those of the manufacturer it is probably a knock off. You can take this one step further by contacting the manufacturer and asking if the supplier you are considering purchasing from is authorized to sell their products. Selling knock off products could destroy your eCommerce reputation and possibly ruin your drop shipping business, it could also cause you quite a bit of legal problems.

nice wikipedia copypaste

Seriously considering this when I have enough to start up. What's the worst that can happen biz?

It costs next to nothing to start up. Worst case is you end up with a domain you don't want/need. That's the beauty of dropshipping.

What's an average days work like? Currently a wagecuck so wondering how feasibly I could sort shipping out after work and how long per day I spend on it. What kind of advertising do you do?

You don't even need that much to start up. Look at the guide.
Setting up will take a few days but you can spend maybe 30 mins a day once its fully set up. You don't need to do any physical shipping with dropshipping the chinks take care of it

Depends how much you put into it. I'm at work now.

Some people automate the process so much they do literally nothing. By most accounts, all you really need to do is answer e-mails and keep an eye on your product list.

Advertising is exclusively Facebook, very, very targeted and it's cheap with a good return.

To be honest you're one of the first few people I've seen saying Facebook ads are good. Care to explain your method?

I'm just very specific about filters, who I let see the ads.

I used to generate sales leads by "cold calling" potential customers. The leads I'd sell for £50 would be generated from £7-ish of Facebook ads.

Thanks all. Will look at it further tonight I guess

Very nice, feel free to email me for questions
[email protected]

You have some nice SEO on that site. Very generic, but let's not pretend it isn't just about ad revenue.

How many sites do you operate? What sort of revenue do they take?

post more of her pleeeeeeease

Ad revenue is about 5 cents a day, but thanks for the SEO compliment.

I currently run two dropshipping stores. One pulling in about $500 a week which covers a wide range of products and one very specific niche which i am currently up scaling, only earning like $50 a week at the moment

depop.com/franhutchman (SFW)

How long did it take you to build the first up? And care to share the link? Looking to improve on mine and you're clearly doing something right.

I can give you a throwaway e-mail to send to if you don't want to post it publicly.

You need an LLC and state permits to run legitimately. Expect $5 to 7 k startup costs not including marketing ad runs which can range in $10s of thousands. Don't do it. buy kneepads

First one took a week for first sales, but it's about 4 months old. It looks pretty much like a default Shopify store, nothing too interesting. Most of my traffic is from FB pages I built
Ignore this idiot

Phoneposting

What sort of stuff do you have on the FB pages? Is it a generic shop page that has, "Chink Shit Now in Stock! Only $5.99!" type stuff? Or is there a bit more thought in it? Did you just get your followers from your online shop ("Make sure to Like us on FB")?

I've never used a Facebook page, only cheap ads, would be nice to know how to use one efficiently.

Something along the lines of "Great Gift Ideas"
I shared posts to relevant facebook groups