I just lost my car

Other urls found in this thread:

rarepepedirectory.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking lol

LMAO that face.

Did you want sympathy, Arkie?

Because fuck you if you did.

You fell for a literal shitcoin meme. Next time do your homework, and maybe you won't have to pay the price.

riding the shitcoin to toyotaland

You think that's bad? I lost my fucking house.

Yall a bunch of cry babies

I hope you sold and cut your loses, Arkie.

Friday, it falls below $0.50. Then the real bloodbath begins.

This worthless shitcoin will be below BAT when it's over.

Want some trade for some wojak?

I just lost my virginity

Thank you ARK

>he sold
>it's already picking back up

Seriously though every time some pajeet nigger posts BUY BUY

>80% pumped

Of course it's going to dump it's common knowledge.

must've been a shitty car

I fucking had like 3200 ARK for pennies at one point but was day trading/riding the waves to make up for BAY losses at the time and then put it in other shitcoins.

Not even doing bad, but I wish I held that ARK and just used seperate funds for my other cryptos.

I'm down $500 and holding for dear life. I think this coin will go up eventually but the fudding is getting to me now.

Look, faggot. I held 500 ETH for a year and a half at a massive loss until a few months ago. If you believe in the project then just hold.

I'm definitely going to hold.

What is the fud about? I was just about to buy some ark.

>fudding

you mean reality? reality does tend to get to you.

Ark is a meme. Would you buy pepe coin?

It is rising back up. We need to market this coin a lot more, instead of creating cry threads.

got an original of that pic?

Fucking christ you lazy sack of shit, open it in paint and draw three big white rectangles over the ark part. Now reverse image search that, or better yet draw the lines that used to be there and call it a day.

As someone that wants to buy more below 18k sato I think panic selling would be best.

I have several rare pepes that I have collected.

rarepepedirectory.com/

>not having bought in from the start

The lower ARK goes, the more I buy. I'm not even slightly worried about the dip.
We're going to the moon soon enough OP and you'll be driving that beautiful brand new Lamborghini.

Just have patience and BUY the dip, not SELL the dip ok

Please sell. Sub-$.60 Ark would be delicious

Fuck, it is rising again. I want to buy more but I'd have to take a ~30% loss in some other coins to take advantage of an 8% dip though. Not good Veeky Forumsness. Odds are it won't rise too much though. Need the next weed coin to pump, and then the affirmative action coin, and I'm all in ark till my next mining payment.

if user is old enough and seasoned enough to remember, the exact same shit was happening to many a successful coin

Not rich enough to get as many as I want without waiting to sell my QRL first.

Fuck I hope this dip lasts longer so I can buy more.

Fuck you user. I spent too much time on your lazy ass.

Dumbest comment I'll read all day....Ark is moon fuckhead, u gonna be left out.

>believing in cryptos

kek. That trash is a sect at this point. Come back to the banks millenials. Last warning.