What does John Green think of Veeky Forums?

What does John Green think of Veeky Forums?

He gets a lot of hate but I could see teenagers enjoying his channel. Some of his preaching and his own theories get a lot of flack for applying his modern liberal views to ancient times.

I think you make this thread at least once a week
Why are you doing it? Who's paying you?

They hate the Mongols too much.

>Unbiased
>Handsome
>Good summaries of historical processes
>Witty
Guy must be a pussy magnet.

>this machine kills fascists sticker on his computer

What a fucking virtue signalling faggot, and a literal cuck too

>Literal cuck
[citation needed]

The Mongols meme was OK to start, but it gets to the point where he's just toying with facts so he can throw in a Mongols reference

He is the cheerio man.

He's (probably) not a literal cuck, but he openly talks about how he wanted her in high school and she ran off to the big city to have a career in "the arts", and ten years later came back to him when he had a career.

What his wife or girlfriend did before dating him is irrelevant to him being a cuckold Look up the definition of cuckold.

>Pretending he doesn't understand the difference between literal definition and a connotation

>implying killing fascists is wrong

Look, the sticker is faggy but come on. I kind of have the feeling you're one of those fascist larpers, so back to /pol/.

>marrying slags
not even a /pol/ack but I can see the logic

Marrying a slut and fucking her used up pussy doesn't make him a cuck.

Get out of here John.

Are you one of those people whose unhappy when people use fag as an honorific or literally as an intensifier? Do phrases like "every now and again" bother you?

>being that much of an autist
cuck is pretty much the new "faggot"

For me cuck died as soon as it came. Faggot has much more staying power

Kys yourself kcuc

I actually love John Green

I'm pretty sure his significant other cucked him while he was in the relationship. The cheerio analogy was literally about the night before.

It's not like she did anything bad by not dating him when he wanted so I don't see why that would earn him the "cuck" moniker.
I know there is a figurative definition of cuckold but this discussion started with an user calling him a literal cuckold, read the thread.
Well, this is different. In that case, this sexy and witty academic would actually be a literal cuckold.