Well fuck, Veeky Forums. You have time-warped to 1944 Peleliu Island right during a fucking Banzai Charge...

Well fuck, Veeky Forums. You have time-warped to 1944 Peleliu Island right during a fucking Banzai Charge, using your historical knowledge, how do you get away?

>get away

*PINGS intensify*

Let the manlet nips come.

So many variables at stake here. What phase of Peleliu? What are my options in weaponry? Am I alone? Distance? Shit DM for having not laid out the full situation for us.

it would be unjust to fight for either side since one is a monarchy and the other is a segregationist democracy

*gets bayonetted*

Show the charging Japanese soldiers anime.

kill all the fucking japs

Lob a grenade at the screaming fuckers and run?
If I'm by myself there isn't much I can do against a bunch of charging fanatics I guess. Now if I was in an entrenched position with a couple of buddies, armed to the teeth and with a machine gun, that's another story.

>IF I HAD OVERWHELMING FIREPOWER THAT'S ANOTHER STORY I'D BE SUCH AN AWESOME MAN AND KILL THOSE JAPS FOR 'MURICA

Stop being a pussy and charge back, prove yourself faggot!

American doctrine is built around superior firepower. I don't know why you're trying to meme him for it.

Who's that goth loli on the poster?

Rose Lalonde.

>Charge at a bayonet charge

You'd flunk out of every military academy in existence

Bonzai charges are for machine gunners to have fun with.

You can not escape until you kill five soldiers.
The sixth is yourself

*imprisoned for insuportance

its rather sad that anime never gets into ww2 or any real life war beyond surface level cuz it doesn't completely pander to otakus

Shoot them

Now you guys fucked up, dumping my Pacific War foldier

there's The Cockkpit, and Zipang.

oooo thats some gorgeous animation ill defenitly have to give it a watch

Its real pretty.

well, considering the fact im a English speaking Korean......I'd say im rightly fucked.

My 2 choices are either get caputured by the US marines, try to convince them I'm not a spy, fail and then get executed. Afterwords some crazy Lance Corporal makes a commemorative knife out of my shin bone and ships it back stateside.

OR,

Get captured by the Japs, beaten and either get turned into Korean BBQ in a banzai charge, or get forced into a kamikaze plane and slam myself into the side of a USN vessel.

besides 90% of the Japanese army being genetic mutants and some questionable technology i gotta say that was pretty good 2nd and third episode being the best story wise

Find my grandfather and tell him I'm his grandson from the future, and hopefully he'll either put me out of my misery with a quick bullet to the head thinking I'm insane, or believe me and protect me with his life as we retreat together.

"C-Chotto matte a moment!"