What the fuck is wrong with Muslims?

What the fuck is wrong with Muslims?

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

>Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy Allah am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Surah an-Nur Ayah 26

Why do they hate paintings and statues and artwork?

Kill yourself

yes, why did those savage muslims attack those budddhist museums in Iraq maintained by hindus

What?

Their palmyra video literally triggered the fuck out of me

just fyi that's all propaganda, all the monuments they're shown defacing are plaster reproductions and the temples they "blew up" were carefully disassembled. Palmyra wasn't destroyed it was looted. The black market sale of antiquities is the second largest source of income for ISIS after oil. They even beheaded the 84 year old caretaker of Palmyra because he wouldn't tell them where the antiquarians had hidden the most valuable relics from the museum.

have you not read the OT? same shit. also there was the iconoclast movement in eastern orthodoxy

Because they have no artistic talent and they're jealous of anyone who possess them.

welp that's better than destroying it

What is Hagia Sophia for $1

Nigger this is a Christian board, did you really think you'd paste text from the OT and we wouldn't recogjize it?
Go back to Buzzfeed or HuffPo where you can impress fedoras with this shit.

This is the shittiest bait I've ever seen

>muslims made the haiga sophia

Look at the Turks. They built Istanbul for one.

>Byzantine Empire builds a huge church
>invade their city and turn it into a mosque, slap a few inscriptions in Arabic on the walls
>suddenly it's your own work

>Turks built Istanbul
>implying

We are talking about Islam. Isn't that a fallacy when you bring up something similar to divert from the original topic?

Of course I did. I expected a defense of your beloved Islam and the ISIS you spawned.

>propaganda explosions on archeological sites is okay
>selling world heritage artefacts on the black market is okay
>blowing up the fucking buddha is okay
JUST MEMES BRO

Are you implying it isn't?

>What the fuck is wrong with Muslims?

Look up the article "Islam: A Defective Civilization?" by Robert Locke.

That's ali tho

Because statues of living beings lead to idol worship.

See Catholics worshipping mary.

>Surah an-Nur Ayah 26
Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words. Those [good people] are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision. 24:26

That statue existed surrounded by Muslims for over 1000 years

I agree, that quote from the Koran is ample evidence of a defective and broken civilization and totally against everything that anyone with Judaeo-Christian values holds dear.

It totally disgusts me.

Islam is originally a goatfucker religion created by a bunch of 60 IQ bedouins. When the Persians were in charge it was a religion of science and art, when the Turks were in charge the islamic civilization was basically just a copypasted Byzantium with a new faith, but now that filthy desert Arab trash is once more leading islam, it is nothing but unabridged goatfuckery again.

Thank you for quoting the blessed bible to show the heathens the error of their ways.

Its not just living beings, depictions of everything. Are they afraid they might start worshiping a drawing of a cornerstore or something?

Most christians stick only to the new testament nowadays, especially protestfags