IS Veeky Forums RETARTED?

IS Veeky Forums RETARTED?

Do you stupid fuckwits know that all it takes is 1 wave ($3) to make a waves token.

$3 to make as many nigger, kike, wojak, hitler ect. as you like.

You fucking idiots calling it an ICO, or saying 'premine' or even begging for it. The worst is calling the person who took 2 min to fill out a waves token form a 'dev' JUST NO! You are not a dev.

WOJAK is a cheap attempt at a cash grab, it cannot be used to tip, fucking retards if you want to tip, tip in bitcoin.

To make it worse, I was one of the NIGGER coin creator and a few of you fucking idiots bought nearly half a bitcoin worth. Easiest $1500 I have scammed in my life.

>nocoiner coping this hard

ITS FUN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

b-b-ut we wuz k-kangs n-n s-shiet

I hold alot of coins. Just annoying when Veeky Forums fills up with this shit

SALTY SALTY NOJAK

no u

NOWOJAK ON SUICIDE WATCH

Buddy, it's okay, if you want some, just say ~~

I've got 500k wojaks ready to be gifted~~

What's your address pal?

Chin up

Salty when I scammed biz $1500.

Top kek

If you retards keep buying waves tokens then it will kill the board. If people keep being this stupid then all it takes is to create a new token every week and spam the board, if people keep replying/bumping with waves address/buying. Then people will just keep on making this and the board will be dead

buddy you sound upset

post your address and I'll send some WJK your way!

>Salty when I scammed biz $1500.

thats pennies m8, wojak will make us millionaires

I am a little bit annoyed. This board occasionally does have good amount of info, I bought litecoin at $30 and sold at $70 4 days later because of a discussion on here.

It is just cancerous to see the board filled with shilling.

I dont want a worthless waves token, I would just go to one of the other threads to beg if I did.

...and well done you made ANOTHER wojak thread.

$3 investment and I got $1500 back. All it took was one thread and creating a discord, biz shillers did the rest for me. 1 hour max of work.

lad c'mon now it's completely free.
post that address and let me bless you with some freshly minted wojak.

You are just mad that you didn't think of it first. Now one give him your wojaks.

So when will wojak be traded on bitrex?

I literally was the one who thought of making a waves token and selling it to biz first.

Did you see a single waves token thread before Nigger?

Have you seen a single waves token have more volume than Nigger?

Look at all the tokens shilled on biz. not a single one has more than about 0.001 bitcoin of trade volume.

How did it turn into $1500

WHY DID YOU TELL THEM?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE COULD HAVE MADE MONEY OFF NORMIES

Created Nigger coin for 1 wave ($3)

Made a biz thread, set a few sell orders. A few people bought them.

I was literally selling them something that cost me $3 and 2 minutes to make.

It's almost as cringe as NGR but at least it's only half as autistic.

Dont worry, see:
The Normies are in denial and will keep buying into the scams

I agree with most of what you're saying but there were plenty of waves tokens being shilled before NGR, namely bees and Veeky Forumscoin.

Holy shit, OP. I totally didn't know this fact. Thank you for sharing with me. Now pls kys.

I thought I was the first.

Thanks user.
Post bitcoin address and I will tip you.