ANS conference resumes shortly

>ANS conference resumes shortly

old thread >"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" playing on the placeholder screen, occasional mic noises.

>nobody's happy with the current state of ANS on bittrex

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Told everyone to dump before the conference and they laughed at me
Guess whos laughing now niggers

>stirring keyboard bullshit plays, evoking a spirit of hard work and perseverance.

>CHINAAAAAAAAA

WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT START AGAIN

There was a perfect moment to dump when it hit 420-430k but it lasted about a minute or two.

hahaha this
enjoy bitbean 2.0

hold your fucking horses, the bad news and wait for translation is incoming

hello visit from CN ready for big dollar

Sell now, it will tank to 260K. Thats when you rebuy.

>fucking reddit recap:

2:51 Feng han talking about current internet infrastructure not being safe for the futures smart infrastructure. Then talked about a class offered by a genius cryptography professor, wangxiaoyun at tsinghua. Made a joke about 300x returns since ICO.

2:57 Hongfei Da. Talking about bitcoin and history of crypto. Now talking about founding of Antshares. Discussing dBFT and consensus briefly. Now talking about ICO. State of AntShares: 432 nodes, 1058300 blocks, main env running for 150 days. 352 stars on GitHub. LOL talking about this subreddit specifically now. Coinmarketcap ranking.

All assets will be digitized. Two categories: 1. Proof of existence is on the blockchain. 2. Off chain physical assets like IDs, bikeshare locks, intellectual property.

Spirit of blockchain isn't decentralization. It is transparency and fairness via publicly agreed upon rules and data.

REBRANDING: NEO smart economy. Green logo

Emphasized ecosystem partnership with bancor agrello matchpool

3:28 innospace CEO talking. Selected AntShares to join a pool of 10 companies out of 800 applicants. Best companies get 100x growth. Talked about Neo contracts active dev community and emphasized fintrch fundamental paper.

3:35 Alex norta from agrello. English speaking. Introducing the agrello platform currently. Announced new white paper finished today and ICO occurring now.

3:43 Adam from Coindash. Marketing Coindash as a onestop crypto portfolio that enables social trading and facilitates ICOs. Gives test runs for ICOs and let's you gauge interest. Announcing foray into China with close partnership with NEST partnership.

get bsck to talking you faggots, this break has gone on for an hour.

>4:31 restarting. CTO of AntShares speaking.

NEO IS A FUCKING GENIUS NAME FAGS I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. LOGO IS A BIT GAY BUT ACCEPTABLE. COLOURS ARE ON POINT. WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS BTFO

What's the logo?

>market reaction is muted

NEO...
The ONE
He is the ONE

New site is online
neo.org/

a house of cards

IMAGINE MAKING AN "N" SHAPE WITH 3 PLAYING CARDS. EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

>GEE, I DUNNO

Question, AnS will change its name or there will be a fork?

>Market dips slightly

From the looks of it, its the same coin.

lel

bought 184 @415k and held
how fucked am I on a scale of 1 to JUST

The company is rebranding, meaning that a name change is inevitable

Someone translate the fucking chink

I bought at 435 a few days ago, I'll be fucking god damned if I sell for less. You are not alone user.

I did a similar thing and I don't think that fucked at all. Pretty sure heavy whale manipulation still

>...Explaining smart contracts. Telling a story about Coke vending machine software executing a smart contract, except it ate his money because of a malicious party blocking the coin entry. Blockchain is necessary to allow smart contracts to be executed fairly.

KEK IT ACTUALLY IS

The neo.org website looks great. Just remind myself that the Chinese will push this price up, it won't be the weak hands on here. Great tech, all positive news, serious rebranding. Take the emotion out of it and how desperate the noobs were to experience their first moon right, and it's still a great entry price for a coin with heaps of potential. We all won't to get rich quick, but sometimes you just need a steady hand.

Bought at 13k and 20k.
Sold at 50k.
Back in at 48k.
Forgot to stop limit.
Sitting here, not willing to ride the wave.

Hold for a week and you're at 2x. They're adding cloud services to the blockchain via Azure in native C#... No other coin can compete with the development levels we're about to see. Ethereum is about to get BTFO. Wait until tomorrow when everyone is linking technology papers about how much better NEO is to everything else...

Well, the name and logo sure look better from an marketing perspective now.

Website looks same or worse desu

wow, what a disappointment

It literally just went online, they are going to re-design the whole thing

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>Briefly explaining Bitcoin and ethereum architecture for smart contracts. Goes into detail about Turing completeness and the ico economy.

sell sell sell

The fuck happened?

I hit it. But then acted like a retard and sold, waiting for another pump cause of yunbi. And did this mistake a couple of times. Fuck should have practiced with like 20€ before getting into daytrading with serious money.

Price is holding steady as it has the last two days. Expect this to gradually climb

fuck trex has some shit volumes - this shit was on POLO it would be over 100k in volume.

>ANS stabilizes

Nothing, it

Literally nothing, just usual fud.

>neo.org/
They own the neo.org domain, just think about this for a second. Imagine how fucking difficult it is to get a domain like this. They know what they are doing, and they have shitloads of money - or someone behind them does.
I hope Microsoft is buying them.

just ride the waves and make small gains, whales aren't gonna let a moon happen

Just translate you lardass, we can actually understand the charts but not chinese.

T. RETARD

Isn't there a way to see how much a domain is worth?

Why do you say that? Moon mission wouldn't be in their interest?

This is not a shit coin used for minecraft like dgb. This will take off.

I have faith in this project, and thus daily price fluctuations don't really bother me that much. If anything I'd only accumulate more on the ups and downs. Heavily invested in it too.

As soon as they announced thy are partnered with israel I knew it was just a chink+jew scam to lure money out of good white goys.

Doubt it will moon due to conference, but just from whats shown so far it's a pretty safe coin to hold on, definitely has a lot of potential and isn't a shitcoin like DGB and the like.

Holy shit this is going to skyrocket in next hour

>.org

Trading below Ichimoku cloud. TA shows it dipping to 310k

>Using TA when news is a factor

They're trying to accumulate more ants. You can see it in action as the sell and buy walls get bigger and flip around often

lol .org addresses literally cost around 4$ a year..

this is 3 letters... so probably like 100$

learn to internet

This guy sure loves to talk.

What is he saying chinese user?

>a shitcoin like DGB

Explain, why DGB is a shitcoin.

This looks like DGB 2.0

ANTS WON'T BE MOONING BECAUSE THE NORMIES WILL BE LOOKING FOR NEO TO BUY WHEN THE NEWS HIT THEM
AND THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND NEO

IT'S FUCKING OVER

>comparing it to a literal shitcoin that is DGB

pls go

Hahahaha

M O O N
O
O
N

I have 40 ants i got at 375, just gonna hold for a couple of months now.

It's nothing like DGB except for the fact that both had conferences and hype.

Maybe they held it since forever, but I doubt it. These domains are usually up for sale from someone who had them before.

Veeky Forums is at $58k its literally nothing

>2014

I was the guy that hyped DGB.

let me get this straight, neo/ans is a smart contract platform and not a currency like bitcoin/litecoin right?

Veeky Forums is one of the most popular sites on the internet you retard

> Neo is different because it has static contract calls, deterministic blockchain network calls, and uses oracle's instead of internet API calls. Example, different nodes will have different Google search results based off of IP location.

>tfw bought in at that very moment

hang me lads

NIGGER THE WISEST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO IS STOP BEING A CONTRARIAN AUTIST AND BUY INTO THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT MOONS. THIS IS DESTINED TO BE A TOP 5 COIN. THANK ME WHEN YOURE RICH.

It's bothj

>only got 5 ans at 38k
>feel like death
idk how you guys do it man

i c u

not even in the top 100

>ITT: morans and intellibents alike

>ANS stutters, but does not crash

Buying some once the logo and name gets updated on bittrex

they have the cash to afford this crap

I JUST BOUGHT YOU ANOTHER HALF A NEO

dipping/crashing now.

>NeoVM vs EthVM vs Docker Dyanmic sharding for NeoVM makes parallel processing scale better than EVM which has static sharding. Variables in NeoVM are determined beforehand and then the sharding is done before computation as opposed to EVM which divides work inflexibly.

I guess..my portofolio is only worth like 600 and now 50 of it is locked into a bag. Oh well.

best check your perspective, nub

>Not even in the top 100
>Out of literally trillions of websites
Yeah, I'm sure that the majority of sites have more than 30 million unique users per month.

Also, besides facebook, reddit, youtube, twitter, google and wikipedia, what name do you think is more known than Veeky Forums?

It's dipping. Don't overstate it

and a ningnong chingchong to you young lady.