Genesis block

What is Ethereum actually doing to us all Veeky Forums ?

>Literally everyone using ETH tokens for ICOs
>All the ICO funds will be cashed out into fiat to fund the developments which means selling of ETH.
>All the ICOs seem to be poorly executed therefore making ETH look bad.
>Genesis block holder sells 40k ETH at fucking ridiculous prices making everyone including myself who was long on margin get liquidated in seconds.
>Everyone saying on vitalik buterin owns the genesis block coins.
>WHY THE FUCK IS HE SELLING
>Buy orders are fucking weak AF except for a 100btc buy wall which moves when anyone gets close to it.

I dont want to sell my ETH but for fucks sake, it could be literally on its last legs because of all this shit.

We've only just really recovered from the stigma of the DAO hack and now where getting genesis block coins dumped on us.

Plz plz go back to normal

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gdax.com/eth-usd-trading-update-5d8142b5bdc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> getting genesis block coins dumped

Did you miss yesterday or something?

He just got he ETC he was entitled to from the chain split. Doesn't mean he moved his ETH anywhere.

Ethereum does seem like a bit of a shit coin at the moment. But everything does right now. I have no idea what to hold right now. Is it safe to hold more than $10,000 on Poloniex?

Yes poloniex is safe to hold i have personally HELD more on there myself in the past, but if you dont want to give too much details away about yourself then you can only withdraw $2000 per day, if anything that your holding pumps heavily, you will struggle to get it all out, maybe withdraw some to a hardware wallet just incase?

Ok how about you do a little bit of reading about what the genesis block is and about the ethereum ICO. If you actually care to not sound like a brainlet.

Thanks for answering. I think I'll just hold most of my coins on Poloniex and just trade very frugally. Little gain but at least it's I'm not risking to lose all my money in case Ethereum crashes even harder

Care to explain, mate?

Thanks in advance.

>>All the ICOs seem to be poorly executed therefore making ETH look bad.

this is what kills the eth.

From what I can see, status and civic are the only two that have a functional product with utility.

Literally nothing else does, it's basically pure bullshit artistry and these people are becoming fantastically wealthy with literally nothing to show for it.

>an instant messaging platform built on blockchain
Possibly the most retarded thing ive ever heard

I actually believe this could be the end of ETH
When even the founders have no faith in it and sell 39,000 ETH, it means they know something we don't.
Ag a minimum, the price is severely overpriced

Agree. It's the one thing I have no tolerance for

Vitalik suddenly no longer believes in blockchain or crypto. Vlad zamfir one of the lead devs explicitly says ethereum isn't safe or scalable.

Anyone who still has their money in this shit is really brave or really fucking stupid

Nice fud

Yeah its fucking disgraceful, people lost alot of money last night, some may not even realise yet.

Even the bots are still buying what they consider to be cheap ETH, but once the bots capitals wear thin (which they are doing), ETH has left a really bad taste in everyone's mouth with the Genesis block dump and many who were supporting with long margins are gone and I would be surprised if any would margin long on ETH again, that is if there accounts haven't been fully liquidated regardless

>He hasn't posted in over a week
>Makes multiple posts 12hrs and 2hrs ago

>Hes nervous
>Other Eth holders are nervous
>Its making me nervous
>WTF is happening

ETH is over, this is as far as it gets

>In response to the large price movement we decided to temporarily halt trading of ETH-USD.

blog.gdax.com/eth-usd-trading-update-5d8142b5bdc1

WTF

Litecoin is fueling up for a Saturn encounter

How about the coin that has 90% of the blocks signalling to activate Segwit on July the 21st?