DO NOT BUY BANCOR

Friendly advice for all the newfags here :

In the following hours/days, lots of people here will shill for Bancor (BNT). They will try really hard to convince you to buy some.

Pic related is why you shouldn't listen to them. BAT, MYST and PTOY are the most important ICOs to date. See what happened? As soon as the tokens were released, the price dumped.

Why? Because people who were able to get into these ICOs wanted to cash their gains as soon as possible on noobs (you).

DO NOT buy Bancor if you missed the ICO. You will end up carrying some very heavy bags and lose a lot of money.

Why would you pay for someone else's Lambo?

true

No matter how true, Pajeets keep buying this crap anyways.

Don't care; got in ico

You're one of the good ones, OP. Too bad no one will listen. Entire board is blinded by greed.

Hey retard.

BAT is still 7x the ICO price in that picture.

So yeah, buying ICO coins is still a good investment. You're just retardedly angry it isn't 10-20x the ICO price or that it doesn't go infinitely up.

Cry more faggot.

7x ICO price in like a week or 2 is a great return.

So i don't see why ICOs are really interesting... basically you wait a couple weeks to get your coins in your exchanges, and have to be really fast to sell them or you finish a bagholder?
Or i'm missing something? Maybe the ICO's price are really interesting?
I'd love to be enlighten about ICOs

The good ones stay above ico after the "crash." Bancor's price floor will ensure this in the short-term.

>BAT is still 7x the ICO price in that picture.
That's the point idiot.
It's profitable only if you were able to buy the ICO.

op doesnt even understand how the smart contract works.
op is to lazy to read whitepapers.
op creates fud thread on 4chinz.
op is a faggot.
op will stay nobanc poorfag.

>don't worry goy, you won't lose money if you buy my BNT. Now give me more of those precious BTC

Bancor will start out like 20% lower than ICO price because of the ETH drop. It is literally the best time to buy right at the start, its not something that is going to be flipped right away. Its pretty much a second ICO for a few minutes.

>op doesnt even understand how the smart contract works.
>op will stay nobanc poorfag.
You mean they have full controll over the coin? Can create and destroy coins at any point?
Have fun with yout scambanc dude.

if the DAO had this they wouldn't have lost millions and have to hardfork eth

>I'm a dumb nobanc

You are a nobanc, just wait for it.

[code]
/**
@dev allows the owner to execute the token's destroy function

@param _from account to remove the amount from
@param _amount amount to decrease the supply by
*/
function destroyTokens(address _from, uint256 _amount) public ownerOnly {
token.destroy(_from, _amount);
}
[/code]

no code tags on Veeky Forums? lame

>nobanc
is that the opposite of an eternal bagholder in your vocab?

LISTEN TO OP YOU GREEDY NUFAGS.

DON'T GET JEWED.

Who the fuck missed Bancor? Literally anyone could have gotten in if they wanted.

>NOBANCCC ON OVERDRIVEEEE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit the damage control. You do realise that is actually part of the Bancor code and they have that kind of power? I know they responded to the code analysis and say they have good intentions, but you would be a fool to actually believe them.

i bought myst at the beggining it was like 130k sat and now it is 80k sat so yes leason learned.never by as soon as it apears on the exchange NEVER!!! everybody sells like crazy then rebuys later for way less and remember it all starts with the Wales manipulation the price down so after the damage is done they can rebuy again cheap

This faggot missed the point of the op.

they've addressed this just now on their blog, is reasonable enough.

Vitalik has that power too you know?

>Vitalik has that power too you know?
Damn, I didn't know that. Better sell my ETH before Vitalik trows a bitch fit.

It's just so they can activate it to prevent anyone who manages to breach the smart contract security from running away with all their tokens.

It's also well known that the project will be centralised, at least in the early stages.

t. nobanc

>is reasonable enough
Everyone with a money printer will use it at some point.

Anyway, even if BNT moons like crazy (it won't) I'll stay away from this piece of shit.

>risk management

>hey guys, we have a possible critical bug in our smart contracts that allow people to breach and steal your money
>don't worry though, we are able to create tokens out of thin air as well as destroy as many tokens as we wish

How can people accept that? Jesus Christ...

I think they just want to avoid doing a TheDAO, should anything like that happen.

The code has been audited by some of the main Ethereum guys too, including their head of security, and they say it's fine. But hey, you know best don't you user? I mean that's why you're FUD'ing on Veeky Forums.

Don't take the Lord's name in vain.

Well said user. I capped your thread and will update it on every bancor thread I see.
Sounds like another one of those ethereum scams, like Gnt and Rep
Glad I dumped all of my ethereum when I did two days before today. What a load of mayhem.
Downgrade ethereum to sell, just like vitalik

I hope the bancor scam is as successful as the other scams you listed ;^)

Dude - this is when it is totally valid to have fear, feel uncertainty and doubt.
I cashed out 40 x - best investment I ever made.
I doubt another one will ever be as good as that.
You probably won't lose everything but it's due another down pump before I'd think about it.
Kept a couple as playthings but really they are just mementos of the last year.

i bought bat on the exchange in the first hour it hit bittrex and i haven't been out of profit since

Dude - this is when it is totally valid to have fear, feel uncertainty and doubt.
I cashed out 40 x - best investment I ever made.
I doubt another one will ever be as good as that.
You probably won't lose everything but it's due another down pump before I'd think about it.
Kept a couple as playthings but really they are just mementos of the last year.

I didn't know about MYST. Currently holding some sizeable bags at -50.

Thank fuck my intuition told me to dump the rest of my money on SHIFT. Was really close to dumping all on MYST.

Nobody is actually going to shill it or even Bring attention to it for a while. People are just focussed on accumulating.