Damn you debts

Hello Veeky Forums nooby over here , just want your advices ,
i have 2500$ in debts that i have to paye in less than a month or i'm fucked ,
& i have 0.4 BTC in my hands , in which coin should i invest please ?
some help im really stressed out.

Here is my wallet if anyone feels generous to help me out even with just pennies ( i know its bad to beg but im a bit in a hard situation )

1DfemX82CQqEf3UGb4CdgaEEfxEZRpQqNv

Thank you guys for any help you can provide

>what button do I press to get rich
do you really think it's that fucking easy op? don't listen to anything on Veeky Forums or you'll get burned. independent research is the only way you'll make consistent gains.

Well any help ? which websites should i look for for informations and all that ?

if you're willing to invest time and effort into this then go here and read all of it:
alunacrypto . blogspot . ca/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html?m=14

Put it all into DGB and in 3 weeks time you'll have 1.2BTC

btc --> waves --> wojak

Thank you guys

(((we))) launch in 30 minutes

Don't buy DGB , they just want you to buy it so price can go up, and they can exit that shit DGB that they probably bought at 2000Sats.
Analzye what's best for you. don't do what everyone else says because they do it for their own interest.

pls OP, like I said, do NOT listen to Veeky Forums. it's 95% shills trying to get you to buy their bags.

Ans I think you could profit it's being held down by whales, so you can get in cheap

pro-tip: don't be a weak handed bitch. crypto is very volatile. your portfolio will take seemingly random -20% and +20% swings. this is normal, don't fucking sell your coins because they're in the red.you don't lose money until you sell at a loss. it's a bull market, unless you buy retarded shitcoins, the value will go back up eventually

Step 1- Invest in a coin with high probability of return over the short term: SiaCoin, ANS, etc.

Step 2- When you reach 40% profit, take that 40% out and put it in the bank. Use it to make large payments on your debt over months, rather than making one large payment (if possible)

Step 3- Keep the lump sum available for reinvestment in a moon.

Step 4- Buy yourself time to make more money and repeat the process with the remaining 60% (now your original investment)

Don't listen to this guy. Go all in on DGB. Take out a loan if you have to.

buy XBY

i'm curious, what's your career user? this is good advice op.

OP they all try to fuck with you.
they didnt mention even one single coin that has potential.
go to bitcointalk and check out the altcoin section.
find a coin that has a low market cap and is just getting started + the people in bitcointalk seem to hype it.
if you can find such a coin and the charts indicate that it didnt really moon yet you might have a chance to get what you need within 2 weeks.
BUT, it is risky!

ATMOS might be what you are looking for,
but im not sure.
might wanna check it out

I ain't fucking him over you nigga
XBY is just getting started this shit is like 10 weeks old and a big pump is about to occur

ETH is probably going to +30-50% in a month. But you are asking +250%

Put everything in CFI. It will moon tomorrow.

why should that pump occur? and im not a fucking nigga

btw OP, if you decide on a coin dont forget to set a LIMIT SELL at the amount of money you need
Coins Pump fast and dump just as quick.

Ironically, I work at a major finance/accounting firm- but not at all in the market. I'm pretty dumb naturally when it comes to handling finance (until quite recently.)

That advice was given to me by a friend who runs an SMB and is used to moving a lot of money around. He stopped me from taking about half of my gainz to pay off 50% of debt- (6k) with one big payout, which wouldn't have functionally put me in a better position, but would have handicapped my crypto investing ability.

He suggested what I said, and it has definitely been the right way.

Sorry, clicked the wrong post- this was meant for you.

Buy SC. Sia will moon tmrw in anticipation of a big announcement planned for tomorrow which will likely indicate a partnership between them and a tech company like AMD or Nvidia. Looks like someone is building them custom mining rigs or something