RDD = SHITCOIN

Can we please stop with this coin.

It is a fucking joke and we get constant threads of bag holders shilling it. You honestly think these websites won't make their own Tokens? Have you used the Waves Platform? Have you seen how easy it is?

>but Reddcoin is will automatically integrate

No one is going to use this shit. No one. Fuck off.

Kik for example is making their own token, this is just the start, all these platforms are going to make their own.

There is a shitty Discord of these faggots just for shilling this coin, one of the faggots is called 30 million and holding who is the dumbest cunt I know.

Seriously, don't throw your money away.

Redd-ID is 3 months off and won't change a thing.

Fuck off my board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X_Rr2R9FcJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump this dump, not letting this shit not go unnoticed.

This is now a RDD shill thread...thanks op.

I'm so glad I sold this shit like 2 weeks ago
went all in on byteball before the airdrop and my coins have increased a lot

what about wojack coin, can I get some?

Eth does not work. So that's something's and no one will use a different token for every website. It won't happen.

That's ok OP, I'll keep buying more of these
Thanks!

In 6 months I bet you'll cry for not buying reddecoin !!!

Leave it! This type of investment is for men with balls and not for pansies

This thread is why you always see kids crying about losing money.

BUY HIGH! SELL THE DIP!

How can you buy high and sell low if you've never brought it, dipshit.

I'm just saying it's useless. The decs suck as well, work on this every now and then after work.

so you are just a mad nocoiner thats upset he didnt get in at 5 sats?

or what? there is literally no reason for you to FUD so hard unless your that much of a little kid that a random coin that has nothing to do with you upsets you for seemingly no reason.

I love these threads. Just let's me buy more cheaper

same lmao

some didn't get in early

either that or he bought at 12 and sold at 24
LOLOL
stay poor faggot

RDD has potential you shit wizard.

Exactly, Redd-ID is a scam. Its a pay to use, shitty gimmick that simply gives you a username instead of a wallet address. The longer the username, the more you must pay the scammy dev. I am in their discord, and most of them are salty bagholders that didnt sell, and are trying to hype up Redd-ID, before dumping all on all of you. Stay away.

Copy and paste from someone who bought early and sold early

OP, you really shouldn't be in crypto with that impatience.

Copy-paste my ass, you know it's true. The smart ones already sold, because they saw it will go to shit. What do you think the shit Redd-ID will do? I have actually done my research about it, its a gimmicky scam so devs make more money from it. Gtfo, nobody will buy your shit pajeet scamcoin anymore.

It'll actually hit ATH and then dump again
That's when you sell if you're gonna have a patience of a college broke boy

Calling me a broke boy, you retard probably fell for the shitty pajeets group shilling RDD, and now you are the one down 30% I made 2500% from your scam attempt, so jokes on you.

The retards in the discord group even have a #copy-paste channel for shilling, that desperate they are.

Salty fucking tears.

Lol dont buy then faggot. Miss the train

thanks for all the cheap coins impatient kiddos

This is a coin you hold long term dipshits

Yeah, long term coin just like pajeet scam Mooncoin. Gtfo back to plebbit, have fun hyping up your shit gimmick.

I dunno what's wrong with you man
Chill out
pajeet this pajeet that

>holding a coin for 2 years to make 200% gains
>in a market where you can make 200% gains in a week

You can actually make 200% gains in like two days if you do it right

Worth it for the speculation alone. Price is probably gonna bump up in the weeks/days leading up to the Redd-ID release. It has a solid community though so I see it as long-term buy.

What's wrong with me? No, what's wrong with you? It's not other peoples fault that you bought high because of the shills. Stop trying to scam this board with your scamcoin. You all are hyping up Redd-ID like it is something revolutionary, while its solely purpose is to make the devs money. Here look at how this scam works:

youtu.be/X_Rr2R9FcJY

>muh Redd-ID
>muh 10000 sat
>muh lambo

Tips?

This nigga knows what's up.

>dead 2014 coin
>purpose-built to leech from Reddit name recognition
>Redd-ID that literally no one will use (if it even gets developed)
>the """""community""""" is bagholders dreaming about lambos

Yes, plus it is ridiculous that they try to shill with "normies will use it", when Bitcoin has been around since 2009, and most normalfags are only starting to find out now. It would take a shit ton of marketing, which the pajeet group doesn't have, nor ever will have.

Also, what's retarded is that the shit coin purpose is "tipping". You know what else was made for tipping? Yeah, dogecoin. That shitcoin failed, because nobody likes to give money. Just admit it.

Nobody will buy your scamcoin bags.

alright boys

he got me

decepticons retreat