LTC: The Silver King

Get in while it's still dirt cheap.

LTC is primed and ready, this could move bigly any minute now that $46 fell to buyers

>tfw only 6.16 LTC
PLEASE BE ENOUGH FOR A LAMBO

>tfw waiting for payroll so you can spend it all on ltc

At minimum you need $80k for a Lamborghini, if you finance you'll need $40k down, so let's say an estimate of $60k is required in crypto earnings to sustain a Lamborghini purchase. (04-08 Gallardo).

To make $60k at $45 coin...

1000 coins = $45k
100 coins = $4.5k
10 coins = $0.45k

$60,000 / $4500 = 13.333'
13.333' x $4500 = $60,000

13.333' x 100 coins = 1333 coins.

If you bought 1333 coins at $45 you'd have $60k worth of coins. When LTC goes to $90 you'd have $120k worth of coins, and that is where you make your $60k in profit to be able to afford to finance the Lamborghini with more than a 50% down payment and/or a 50% down payment with payments you can afford for two years while you work for the remaining $20k to pay off the car.

So, 6.16 LTC, is not enough to get you into Lamborghini land because even if you bought in at $4 that's still only 6 x $41 in profit which is $246.

So... long ways to go my friend. But when your 6 LTC doubles, in a month or two, you'll be in a better spot to get even more $ at a rapidly increased rate.

it's not as bad as you make it out to be..at that 80k figure, i'd only need LTC to get to $12,987 per.

tfw 63 ltc

I WANT TO BE RICH

>tfw when just bought 2.78LTC at an ATH
am I gonna make it? I bought the LTC instead of putting gas in my card, gonna have to walk to work tomorrow

33,5 LTC and I'm not selling these fuckers before they can't finance me an apartment. Not doing the same mistake I did with ETH again (selling at 35€). To the moon, motherfuckers.

>finance the Lamborghini
Literally wtf tier advice

Fucking YES. Back to $50 we GO

This is really reckless behavior, if you wan't to trade crypto, throw this mentality in the trash fast

I kidna get the feeling LTC is doign well because of how garbage ETH is. Can't complain with them longs though.

>can't get verified
>can't trade LTC

I wanted to buy LTC for the last two days, now it's taking off without me. Fucking fuck fuck fuuuuck

75 ltc here, get on my fucking level

former ant faggot, 25 in. Will I go to mars?

I already bought $3.5k worth

Im thinking of selling 100oz silver and buy another $1.5k

Going to need a little more for that.

Ive got 1 LTC in my wallet. Im going to Mars.

85 reporting in :^)

About to buy another 5

we're gonna make it there user

still holding litecoin since $21

we in here for the long term faggots this aint no PnD scamcoin

top kek

Fuck, now I want moar

This is it boys, we're taking off. Hope you're tank is loaded with fuel.

>You remind me how much work still has to be done
ONE WAY
OR ANOOTHER

I beleev in Litecoin. It seems like they are doing a controlled moon. Every month it makes a big jump and then bounces around relatively stably for a while, then makes another big jump.

Could LTC replace BTC technologywise?

>Could LTC replace BTC technologywise?
it already has better tech