Is Sexual Dimorphism a historical myth

to perpetuate patriarchy

there is absolutely no evidence that on average men are stronger than women

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ KAWEENZ

yeah sure, that's why high school boys can't beat a profession women's soccer team. oh wait, they can.
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_humans

Anthropologist had a hard time differentiating between viking men and women because they both had masculine bodies

There's a difference, on average, men are taller and larger (have more muscle mass). Skill and technique can overcome brute strength, but if you pit two people with equal skill against one another, the larger of the two will most likely be the victor.

My girlfriend and I take Jiu Jitsu classes for fun and exercise and the difference in upper body strength give me the edge every time we roll together (we're both around the same skill level). Her thighs are strong as fuck though, the last time she had me in a triangle I massed out before I could tap.

Waiting for a source.

>makes you think

They had some sturdy gals.

>3 hours ago
>only 7 replies
Veeky Forums is learning

how much you weigh?

>Asia
>Peaceful civilization

Those Zhou Qin Tangs did build nice empires.

yep here I am with my proportionately large breasts and wide hips because dimorphism doesn't exist in humans.

Le epic shitpost xD

Stamina counts for a lot in any fight, as well as aggression. Males have more of both.

>source
>Jim Jones Koolaid
kys

KEK

>implying anyone can beat the most powerful race in the world

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Will this be the next wave of deluded feminism?

Like that the wage gap still exists (it doesn't) or that eating doesn't cause weight gain (it does)

>there is absolutely no evidence that on average men are stronger than women

so you say that women can be as strong as men, but lack the brain capacity to control men and create a gynocentric society.

pretty sexist of you, i hope you won't get arrested for hatespeech

bait

Either these are lies or really shit anthropologists, Male and Female skeletons are very different, especially the pelvises

If there is no Sexual Dimorphism, why there is female chess?

& Humanities was a mistake.

this is some top grade autism. your mind ahs been so warped by Veeky Forums that you put nordic people on a golden pedestal.

Bumping cos we NEVER learn here

You mean aside from the fact that men out-perform women 100% of the time in every single measurable feat of strength, endurance, and agility that has ever been conceived?

>eating doesn't cause weight gain
True dat, grrl

>to perpetuate patriarchy
Get out
Yes there is and no I'm not going to sponfeed it to you. You should have done your own research before coming here spouting bullshit; and said bullshit needs to fuck off from humanities,. the education system and everywhere else

Dude, it's a troll thread, assuming OP hasn't lost interest they'll just laugh when they see your post.

Female professional athlete world records are pretty much on the same level as amateur 14-15 year old boys' records for most disciplines.

On that note I have recently noticed a worrying trend of the media referring to world records as "men's world records" and treating them as somehow equivalent to "women's world records". There is only one world record per discipline and it invariably belongs to a man.