Thank you.

Thanks.

Thanks brother.

thanks brother.

>scientific contribution
Loving every laugh.

شكر

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL

>In May 2014, ISIL members smashed a 3,000-year-old neo-Assyrian statue from Tel Ajaja.[36] Later reports indicated that over 40% of the artifacts at Tel Ajaja (Saddikanni) were looted by ISIS.[37]

>In January 2015, ISIL reportedly destroyed large parts of the Nineveh Wall in al-Tahrir neighborhood of Mosul.[40] Further parts of the walls, including the Mashka and Adad Gate, were blown up in April 2016.[41]

>In the Syrian city of Raqqa, ISIL publicly ordered the bulldozing of a colossal ancient Assyrian gateway lion sculpture from the 8th century BC.[42] Another lion statue was also destroyed. Both statues originated from the Arslan Tash archaeological site.[43] The destruction was published in the ISIL magazine, Dabiq. Among the lost statues are those of Mulla Uthman al-Mawsili, of a woman carrying an urn, and of Abu Tammam.[2]

>On 26 February 2015, ISIL released a video showing the destruction of various ancient artifacts in the Mosul Museum.[12] The affected artefacts originate from the Assyrian era and from the ancient city of Hatra.[12] The video in particular shows the defacement of a granite lamassu statue from the right side of the Nergal Gate by a jackhammer. The statue remained buried until 1941 when heavy rains eroded the soil around the gate and exposed two statues on both sides. Several other defaced items in the museum were claimed to be copies, but this was later rebutted by Iraq's Minister of Culture, Adel Sharshab who said: "Mosul Museum had many ancient artifacts, big and small. None of them were transported to the National Museum of Iraq in Baghdad. Thus, all artifacts destroyed in Mosul are original except for four pieces that were made of gypsum".

>On 5 March 2015, ISIL reportedly started the demolition of Nimrud, an Assyrian city from the 13th century BC. The local palace was bulldozed, while lamassu statues at the gates of the palace of Ashurnasirpal II were smashed.

Did you care about those things before? At least you are acknowledging them now.

Hey, you're right, buddy. Just like no one cared about the Kurds, or the Yazidis, or the World Trade Center. Now everyone knows about them! Those Arabs are so nice, spreading awareness like that.

Is that the legendary Antwan Kumiya?

Thank you

>شكراً
FTFY

*Persians

What of the assertions made by revisionists that such advances were the result of a continuation of Persia intellectual culture?
>pic related

>destruction of pagan blasphemy
Good.

Arabs were busy being leaders.
What say you about Ibn-Alshatir

Calm your edge Achmed.

Looks familiar

My family is Cossack for tens of generations. My last name means BALD!. We removed every single Kabab we came across, right into Baghdad.

Removing Kebab over thousands of years succesfully.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
Watch the Video^

AYOO HOL UP

I just want to add, Most of Russia's active Nuclear arsenal is in Siberia.

Believe me, we will use it if You disrespect us again.

Aaaay, Colin my nigga