Isn't amazing that Romans were just like Latinos? Romans looked like the average Argentinian/Brazilian/Colombian

Isn't amazing that Romans were just like Latinos? Romans looked like the average Argentinian/Brazilian/Colombian.

My liggas were latinos. They lied to me all this time.

Well Romans are Latins so...

>fayum
>romans

tryus againus

Romans were not half Amerindian mongrels

It might just be a coincidence as in other roman paintings have caucasian people in them.
It might also be because the romans sepent a lot of time outside working

Ameridians who built the Mayan empire, the Inca empire and the Aztec empire. People who came up with writing by themselves. astronomy, mathematics. All of that in a short time. While Europeans had already existing foundations from Africans and middle easterners...

They cities had capacity for 1 million people bigger than any European city and it was CLEAN

>When we saw so many cities and villages built in the water and other great towns on dry land we were amazed and said that it was like the enchantments (...) on account of the great towers and cues and buildings rising from the water, and all built of masonry. And some of our soldiers even asked whether the things that we saw were not a dream? (...) I do not know how to describe it, seeing things as we did that had never been heard of or seen before, not even dreamed about.
> —Bernal Díaz del Castillo, The Conquest of New Spain[5]

They were Helleno-Roman-Masri hybrids so not too distant a stock from the Ibero-Roman-Imazighen hybrids.
Argentina and Uruguay are mostly made up of southern Italian immigrants.

>Argentina
Funny, Messi look whiter than C.Ronaldo

That's an Egyptian you nigger.

Mis ancestros...
>*sweeps the floor of the white man*
>*picks fruit for the white man*
>*cooks whitewashed food for the white man*

Thats an egyptian

They were Greek, not Romans.

That is a Greek Egyptian you pleb. Not a Roman.

None of that changes the fact that Romans weren't mestizos unlike the majority of Latin Americans.

So fucking what? Our best artists are mestizos... Our best Mathematician is pardo. While our corrupt are white as fuck. They have European names. Pic related with an Italian surname and we have corrupts with german surnames. People who own lands from Monachy times when slavery was still legal. fuck off man. You closed your mind.

You're a nobody. a pardo like Villa-lobos is 100x more intelligent than you.

And most of mestizos (so, most of people in south america) are ignorant, uncultured people that complains about the state of things but doesn't make anything for improving current conditions

t. Chilean

Power corrupts. If you're redskins and shitskins were in charge they'd be just as corrupt. Moreso probably as they are prone to greater irrationality and emotion driven actions.

>talks about Romans being shitskins
>Post Egyptian
Wew.

I can really FEEL you wanting Romans to be sudacas.

Romans are not sudacas. but sudacas like Argentina and Brazil have more in common with Rome than the USA. Especially when it comes to culture and law.
For example the law in brazil is German-romanic, Civil law. they still use latin expressions while the USA still use the anglo-saxon common law.

The language which is very close to spanish and italian... Sudaca countries had a lot of italian immigrants...

I'm only saying fucking facts...

Even in sports we're more european. you guys craeted your own sports. Brazil follow the same sports as Europeans like Soccer...

HOL UP

Dude... Brazil is a fucking Portuguese Colony ruled by 3 Europeans kings. Do you think it's far fetched to think it retained an European(portugese) culture?

There is still a royal family who comes directly from the braganza family and a small group who wants to install a monarchy again...

yes, south america will be the true descendant of Rome, just give us some time, we will annex the whole world in the name of catholicism

Unasouth is the way.

I love it how the albinos sperg out whenever the truth gets posted.

>BUT WE WUZ
>BUT WE IZ
>VIKAAAAAANGS

Back into the recesses of the gene pool you go. You're a mistake.

ÉRAMOS ROMANOS E MERDA

>Olá meu nome é Gabriel Bollmann. Eu sou Alemão e tal. Não ligo que os gringos acham todos nós as mesmas merda. vou fica no time deles. PQ EU SOU ALEMÃO MANO... SOU DIFERENCIADO. Ai eu posso zuar e talz mesmo os gringo cagando em mim.

aka byzantine aka rhomaoi/roman

>Ich kann kein Deutsch sprechen aber ich bin Deutsch.
>Bitte, Ich will Gringo sein

No. From before the ERE. Also we don't know if he's racially 100% Egyptian or racially half-Egyptian half-Greek or what. He certainly isn't Italic.

>corrupt people are white as fuck
Holy hell you're delusional as shit.

Reminds me of the faggots complaining about old white men deciding their fate during the impeachment vote.

Cue to a screen showing a bunch of mixed race people.

Fucking neck yourself. P.s. your president is a fucking Arab, bitch.

Before him it was a woman that has a bulgarian father. Her name was fucking Rousseff. But this is recent.

let's go to dictatorship times when there was guys like pic related

If I said this guy is American you would say he is white but since we're talking about Brazil you'll bring the most nordicist standard.

Figueiredo

So what about countries that are shit that have Black rulers like Zimbawe?

Saying "Our leadership is mostly lighter skinned therefore lighter skinned people are more corrupt" is a fallacy.

>Our leadership is mostly lighter skinned therefore lighter skinned people are more corrupt
I never said that!

Modern Italians and Iberians are potato-snownigger hybrids while the authentic stock of the classical civilizations emigrated to the Americas leaving pasty aristocrats behind but a few tagged along to be able to leech off of them over there also.

So did you just start this thread to spout your political shit, with full knowledge that the premise of the thread wasn't true?

That's a north african
And the average Argentine doesnt look like the average Colombian/Brazilian or op's pic.
Go back to /int/

Argentinian detected.

I don't know man Tevez and Maradona look a lot like pic related...

That's a painting of an Egyptian, you idiot. The average Latino is mixed with indigenous blood.

>Literal niggers from a shanty town
>Average
And how does a mestizo look like a semite? they are completely unrelated genetically.

>rome
>latin
relly meks u tink

He's Maradona though. You are a nobody. I'm a lying? He is richer and will be forever in history even though by your POV he has a disavantadge. LOL what does that say about you? Lower than a loser. You can't win even with an perceived advantage(in your vision)

Are you mentally ill ?

Colombians and Brazilians along with the rest of Latin America's European ancestry comes from Celtic and Ibero-Roman genes while many if not most Argentinians and Uruguayans are of Italian descent.

Colombia is a triracial nation with an average person being a mix of west africa, Spanish(usually from the south) and natives
Brazil is mostly a mix of Portugese and west africans
Argentinianis are mix between Italians and people from all over Spain with a little native contribution
Their averages dont look remotely the same you can google the facial composite averages of those countries and see yourself (there was website that went around the world photographing random people on the streets and making composites)

>Latin America's European ancestry
Facial characteristics have more to do with the continuity of traits featured among groups descended from the same families. For that you might as well go back to the techniques of 19th century race biology. The genetic difference is less though.

What are you trying to say?

The difference between Portugal and Spain is not that great if you take into account the Roman conquests of Iberia and the Islamic incursions into Mediterranean as well as the various Celtic and Germanic invasions throughout history.

Not to mention the Roman presence in North Africa which might have also left its mark on the Iberian Peninsula.

Portugese people are a lot more wogish than Spanish people, fucking Argentina has more incidence of light eyes and hair and they are mongrelized Spaniards.

Meh close enough.

>Major achievements of this administration: Oversaw a 19% increase in revenue from the prostitution industry while squatting increased annually by 5%. Such a growth would be unmatched after subsequent administrations' attempts at imposing higher regulation on businesses.