XRP/Ripple General

Are you guys selling? Holding long term?
Do you think we've reached the ceiling at 0.30$ per coin or is there room for growth (considering the crypto market as a whole is growing)?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatehub.net/
rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php#/
ripplerm.github.io/ripple-wallet/
jatchili.github.io/minimalist-ripple-client/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you realize that this isnt even a blockchain coin as in it offer nothing innovative, next to the that memes of banks using it are laughable. They are testing a sliver of their tech in some back end process that doesnt really mean anything of substance because they dont need the coin to be valued high for that sliver to work. So really the value of the coin means nothing and will undoubtedly tank.

Holding long term here.

I genuinely expect this thing to hit 1 dollar by the end of the year easily.

I still think we might see new highs sometime next week.

long term hodl, just transferred to my wallet

XRP is the only crypto I see being anything more than a meme by 2020. Silently hording it will its cheap.

Why?

That's complete and utter bollocks mate. The whole point of XRP and Ripple is for it to bridge international payments.

How many coins do you think have the possibility to affect everyone on earths lives? If XRP takes off like it could, it will be the backbone of global financial settlement and anyone dealing with money and banks will be affected in some way (pro tip: banks aren't going anywhere).

Maybe a better questions is to ask you why do you think NGR, ARK, ANS, etc. will have a larger chance for global adoption than XRP?

chink mining farm in some industrial building with no windows

one of the ripple validators in a sota data center

Seems promising but I sold all 5 of mine before this thread. 2 spooky for me. Maybe if I make a little of SC ill buy again. Im just so spooked.

>all 5
we got a whale in here boys

I just have 4k ripple. I think I gained 2-3 inches on my biceps from holding this shit.

I'm really in need for some emotional support. Is this thing ever gonna git $1 ???

I'm selling the incoming moon and then rebuying the dip

Im the sperm of a big beautiful blue whale.

Just you wait.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just fucking sell it unless u're holding long term and have other money to play with

I do have other money to play with. I'm just wondering if 4k will accumulate me some decent amount (that being over $10k)

Probably not.
I sold mine i think i have 500 left

100b market cap for sure in 2018/2019.

I feel like if ripple jews wanted it, it could have been $1 or more already easily. Instead we get some lowkey tweets once a week about some bank starting integrating the protocol.
Also, everytime chart looks like its about to pump, someone starts dumping, almost like price control. Not to mention all the shorts.

I think they want it stable. Some of the early holders had such a large amount due to it being so cheap, it seems like they are trying to shake those holders out and accumulate back. I think it will hover between $0.25 to $0.50 until the end of the year then at some point in 2018, we will see it spike up like it did this past February. It makes sense for XRP to be higher if banks actually use it.

if you buy on margin, yes. do it now while it's still in the resistance zone

It will begin rocket 4+ years from now. Terrible short term hodl. Super boring stable.

Ripple is based in the United Stated and I would guess they want to stay away from what might be perceived as market manipulation.

Guys I don't know if it will hit 1 dollar because there are 38,291,387,790 XRP that means it will be worth 38,291,387,790 USD but I read somewhere that it needs a high price to function because banks will be moving millions so it would need a high price to help it be efficient but I don't know should I buy ? I want to buy because of the updates but on the rocks because will go up or stay the same after a year ?

>because will go up or stay the same after a year
That's the gamble. No one knows for certain. It's pretty clear that Ripple is not going away even if there is an alt crash but whether it'll hang around $0.30 for another year or so is completely up in the air.

Is 8 cents a good bet?

Have owned XRP since 2014. Was "mining" them via world community grid way back when, and then after I bought some Bitcoins in 2013 I said fuckit and poured the rest into XRP. Had 70,000 or so ripple total. Probably spent a few hundred bucks to get it.

tldr, been holding for 4 years, but then I sold most of my XRP during the great noob influx into crypto of the last few months. Missed a fair amount of the upside but I dont mind.

Holding dollars right now, will eventually convert them back to Ripple. Dont want to trade too much though since taxes and I think the price is too elevated.

You noobs are all caught up in the excitement of a pump and dump (ether). It will go away. In 2013 the mentality was "all the fiat is history get bitcoin ASAP before hyperinflation". Now the mentality is "this is the ground floor of the new economy". Anyway, in the short term, high prices get eyeballs so bubble tier prices stay elevated, but give it a good 8 months and see how much excitement there is.

Ripple only popped since bitcoin went up and ethereum went up, and people had profits so they rebalanced. I exprect ripple to fall from where it is in the next 6 months, I wouldnt buy again until it reaches 10-15 cents.

Well, considering devs are thinking tens of $ by 2020, 1-2 bucks seems reasonable this year.

second post.

Mark my words Biz, Ripple will replace SWIFT as the global payments system of central banks.

That doesnt mean that YOU get to make any money off of it though. It's not a stock you can buy into.

In fact, Ripple's success in getting the banks will depend on getting banks ONLINE, which requires them to BUY RIPPLE.

Thus, in order for ripple to succeed, it needs to have a small price, lest banks wouldnt see a benefit in using it to settle transactions. At the same time, since Ripple Labs is a VC funded startup, it needs prices to stay to a certain level to stay solvent. So literally Ripple has an incentive to pump the price UP and sell it to bagholders (biz) and then pump the price DOWN when they sell it to banks.

Or did you think Ripple was just going to let you have free money?

lol Veeky Forums is so dumb.

Then what about NEM will it act the same?

Ripple has A SHITTON OF XRP. They will sell to the banks directly at a lower price and they don't need many.

Ripple has A SHITTON OF XRP. They will sell to the banks directly at a lower price and they don't need many.

wtf

>in order for ripple to succeed, it needs to have a small price
So many words, too bad you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm holding long term since I'm in the red but ripple has crazy support from big banks,and it's the 3rd biggest crypto,yes I know banks prob won't be using the xrp public blockchain but they won't be using the Ethereum one either it still pumps the price up

What do you guys think of NEM?

>banks prob won't be using the xrp
Why not? They can pick whichever validator they feel comfortable with and its supposed to be cheaper than any bank's fork.

Connection timed out. I am not a shill bot designed by Labs.

Bought 5k XRP.
I'm really hoping I'll lose this investment, but just in case the world is too stupid to see a jewish trick when it's right in front of them, at least I'll be able to watch the world burn in my lambo.

Wow, I have the same mentality. I feel guilt for contributing to that happening- if it happens. But having a lambo would definitely ease the pain.

I sold my 42k ripple at 5 cents.. I know it wouldn't have been a fortune either way, but my portfolios never been over 2 grand so it would have been a fortune to me :(

Worst of all, it only took another 48 hours to hit 40 cents

not too late to buy in now

Don't listen to that goy, Jewish tricks are in this token.

>just transferred to my wallet
There's an XRP wallet?

gatehub.net/
rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php#/
ripplerm.github.io/ripple-wallet/
jatchili.github.io/minimalist-ripple-client/

I'm keeping some around in case it hits $1.

Thanks fampai, will check em out.