NEO (ANS ANTS SHARES) till the end!

Bought in at 0.0049 btc

Will not sell before it is 0,49 btc

Yes it will be a bumpy ride, but also a glorious one!

All HAIL KING NEO!!

Who is with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

antshares.org/Home/new
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6irpou/live_beijing_conference_june_22_2017_english/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm in at 350k. I think we'll get our chance user

i fucking hope so. should have sold before conference. buy the rumor sell the news. fuuuu lesson learned

holding for the next 3 months at least

In at 0.00039706

EZ game

My man! Same thoughts here. Do not care wtf happens in between ..

This team and tech is so fcking good it would surprise me if it does not grow to be top 3 in market cap.

thats about x100 gainz which would actually be a lambo for me :)

Glory will be ours. the only thing that surprises me is that so many people sold.

Can you imagine the regret they will feel?

This "next best thing" is not even that hard to see coming. If you miss this one you better quit investing as obviously you do not know what you are doing.

I also feel bad for holders of ETH as king NEO will crush them all.

Gonna keep this post alive as long as need be ..

Who else is on this money train to the moon?

Where to buy NEO ?

bittrex

I think we are close the the floor at 200k sat. im waiting till my next paycheck to buy more NEO

Bought at 0.0040 btc. How long until I get to the moon?

I'm here for the long hold. That coin will become huge in China and will climb to 20$ in a few weeks and even more after that.

I also believe that! Imagine what will happen when it hits Poloniex :) (its not on it yet)

I have buys ready for if it breaks 200k.

If it doesn't, I'm even happier.

Win-Win!

is this shilling to the max?

What is neos and how is it connected to ans?

Did we get chinked :((((

What is the abbreviation for the coin? Can not find it on bittrex

Looks like there's about to be a breakout. Thoughts?

Someone answer this

support not resistance

Just a new name, they said they are going to rename to coin to avoid confusion with aliexpress financial company so the customers do not get confused and this they are related or something like that

What's the difference between my available balance and reserved balance for ans on bittrex?

So should I buy NEOS or ANS?

Sounds like they are ditching ANS

fucking shitheads taking a fucking candle chart and drawing fucking lines and adding the word resistance like they fucking know what the fuck they're talking about. Your resistance line means nothing on a 30m chart. What are you a fucking scalper? FFS.

yep sell ANS, right whale?

we're gonna reach denial and depression phase in a few days. During this periods, weak hands (daily traders and noobs) are going to drop their bags.

HOLDING 200 ants, will hold until price reaches $100 at least.

Buy NEOs

I agree that is not the support, the support is way down since ANS has increased exponentially for the last three days.

>whale
I fucking wish

don' t buy NEOS it' s a different coin :D

Holy fucking shit they've said before ants will be converted to neos automatically. They're going to phase out ants but give us neos. You won't have to swap.

Just a long term holder and havent been following any of the news and saw all this shit about neos and ans so was confused.

Where can I officially read about ANS news?

Overview here
antshares.org/Home/new

Unfortunately unofficial transcript by a coinholder in beijing that attended, but it's credible in my book. They probably haven't officially put together a press release for the English speaking markets yet:
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6irpou/live_beijing_conference_june_22_2017_english/

>AntShares will retire and get redistributed as NEO in the new wallet software. You don't have to do anything. No reissue so investors don't get screwed. Exchanges will get contacted automatically.

Not a matter of IF just a matter of WHEN

Really? Dude!

It is exactly the same!

ANTS SHARES WAS REBRANDED TO NEO YESTERDAY!

When you buy ANTS you get NEO and vice versa!

So its the same blockchain!!

I am with you

ITS NEO NOT NEOS!!

NEOS is a different coin!

Jesus Christ guys, they will just change the logo and name on exchanges, it will still be the same fucking coins you retards.

just bought 50 antz. Suck my chinese dick

AHHHHHHHHHH I'M FRIGHTENED AND WANT TO YELL

ants rising on bittrex and jubi. BUY BUY BUY

So I shouldn't buy neos I should HODL my antz?

Yeah I suppose I didn't word that exactly the best.

no you have to sell all your antz, dont fucking hodl this shit coin

Please explain why, or you are just fudding!

If you want to wait 6 months you hold. If you want to continue fucking around with day markets you sell. It will be a long while before all the week hands that want to sell are out.

There is an enormous sell book of people who sell instantly once it reaches their point of loss. SO its going to take a while before the buyers filter all these people out. Thats when the coin will start rising again.

A shitton of people want to get out. Over time however a bunch of people will also sell with a loss so it might go a bit faster. The more FUD the faster we will pass this stage along.

Where's the fucking white paper????

this

shit's bout to dump to 200k...holding m 380k bags, so torn on whether i should dump and buy lower or hold....of course risking the dump never happening.

one can hope, because i'm all in on any dip sub300k

Let's open a new thread here in 2 years and boast about our riches.

Well since the chinese are too ethical to copy anything succesfull especially in the tech sector, then favor those companies at home over the original I would say you guys fucked big time.
But for some reason they start look up the most succesfull icos and create their own version on this network and start collect their own countrymens money you could make a lil money.

you wannna get fucked again?
>neo
more like a boiling dog
top chink chong

>Well since the chinese are too ethical to copy anything succesfull
>too ethical to copy anything succesfull
>too ethical to copy

kek wat

Iconomi coin. Have you heard of it?

They should offer euthanasia as a legal alternative for bag-holders in my opinion. This sounds more like a support group than a group of spry young carnivores. I bet it'll go up to .35 and everyone in this thread sells immediately.

That fucking thing is going to stagnate for weeks. Just forget about your fucking ants already. Let them sit and hope those chinks don't fuck you.

Clear your sell orders.

this shit right here.
The news pump is gone, back to a life of sideways/falling until the next big chink conference.
That being said I'm hodling because I know it'll be big once mainstream china wants to buy in

>the only thing that surprises me is that so many people sold
We bought in low and sold high. Still holding some though.

It's still ANS

>NEO'token NEO(ANS)

Just see how fast this coin gets back up! Also stays relative stable even with weak retards wanna sell (sell orders have been HUGE and are still HUGE).

We need to get the corckies out fast!!

So lets promote that this is a shit coin!!

All together ...

I am going to start fudding this coin just to get the mongOs out!!

Out with the traders in with the investors!!!

NEMO IS WEAK fucking bad coin!!! SELL SELL SELL SELL NOW NOW NOW..

DO NOT HOLD THIS COIN.

HOLDING THIS COIN WILL MAKE YOU POOR

NO LAMBOS HERE!

Yea I realized myself after a massive drop like this the coin needs more FUD and not less FUD to get back on its feet.

All the week hands need to get out basically.

Protip: best way to do this is to not talk about it. People will think it is dead as fuck and sell after a while.

I did not even think about it this way. Thank you sir for this perspective .. I will not post about NEO again ..

So you in 6 months :)))) In Lamboland

God these threads are sad, stop getting attached to your coins. use stop limits and fuck off with the bagholding business unless its a top 5 coin.

>chinese
>ethical
R u ok user

YOU ARE WISE SIR.

THIS IS A SHITCOIN AND I JUST SOLD IT ALL

ALL GONE

WHAT A FCKING SHITCOIN THIS NEO WAS

GLAD I LOST THESE BAGS

LETS BY BITBEAN :) OR RDD OR Extrabyte OR DGB!!!

MOVE AWAY FROM NEO!!

NEO IS FAKE AND SHIT

NEO Q3/2017 is gonna be good

$1000 a neo easily
weak handed faggots bail the fuck out

underrated kek

WHY DOES IT KEEP DROPPING

AAHHHHHHH

15ish by the end of the year.

Dropping lower and lower

>watching bittrex right now

YEAAAASS

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This was a Chinese pump and dump.

Want to know the real value of it's coin? Look where it was a week ago. If you didn't sell at 0.004, 0.0033 (last dead cat bounce), you can expect it to hover around 280k for a while then drop even more, closer to Chinese prices.

incoming buy wall

I died lol!