A few weeks ago I bought Ethereum for fiat from this website. However they paid me out twice in Ethereum...

A few weeks ago I bought Ethereum for fiat from this website. However they paid me out twice in Ethereum. Now they send me a mail asking me to send it back and it's a legit email. What would happen if I just kept it? It's about $500. Can they take legal repercussions? Crypto is an unregulated market and it's their fault so I don't see how

Other urls found in this thread:

litebit.eu/en/general-conditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try it, let me know how it goes

I think I am just gonna try it. If they want that money back they're gonna have to work reallllllly hard for it.

How the fuck am I supposed to let you know how it turns out, genius?

Simple, if you get to keep it send me 1 btc, if not send me 0.5

Ill let him know for you.

16jAVbNSCiVosT4GMMbQ5sjwiTtsCXdbfU

They do have a lot of my personal info. Is there really no way they can fuck me if I don't pay up?

Keep it all. I had a similar thing happen with BTC years ago. Their website fucked up and I got several for free. One guy sent his back, I kept all mine. Less than 2 years later Cryptsy was done.

They can't do shit. Keep it.

I only have 10 bitcoins to send. Is that ok too?

I'll let you know. If the first number in the amount is a 1 then I got to keep it and if there's a 2 in it then I had to give it back

Well in that case. FUCK YEAHHHHHH Bitches!!!

Oh wait. Different guy lol. Fuck off jew

if they have your personal information, they will probably be able to get back at you for it, but I'm not sure. If not, then tell them to kys

Reply using google translate in Swahili

That would be a good idea actually. Only problem is that they have a picture of me holding my ID. And I look like I belong in the Hitler youth

No wonder these shitholes spawn and close right away like it's nothing. After a certain amount of their own fuckups they will claim it was all the work of a master hacker.

Give it back user, its not an unregulated marked, expect fbi

If you really want a definite answer read the terms and conditions you're probably okay to keep it but if there's some fine print you can really get fuarcked over

They can't do anything. Crypto is completely unregulated. What are they going to do, call the SEC? LOL.

Give it back, Tyrone.

It totally is an unregulated market.

litebit.eu/en/general-conditions

It doesn't seem like they can fuck me over

What if I don't?

you can get blacklisted from the site. if you have another feasible exchange to use, go for it. make sure it has good volume too.

main thing is asking if that site is a major player. if not, fuck it.

from the link it's EU, and I know you can just use kraken instead in EU. I'd just steal it.

reply to them with "Sent ;)" pls

Show email as proof

They're not major but they do live in the same country as me. They can go fuck themselves for all I care. I will only pay it back if they can legally force me to.

It's in another language and has personal information. I don't want some moral fag after me

Do you live in Romania? Maybe they can send a mobster to beat you up for fun if they have your personal information. If not, they can't do shit.

Invest it in a low sat coin . Once your money doubles, send them back what they asked. Alternatively, tell them you already traded it for some shitcoin and that shitcoin dropped hard

yeah this is a good idea, except the sending money back part

fuck just ignore them lmao

Western European country. They can't do shit. No judge is gonna look over the blockchain history or something. If I just claim I never received it then it's over