Blockfolio thread #916351

Bancor Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yesterday I invested 3000 euro in lomo.
this morning Sold them and bought "dip" ans.

lomo doubled in price since then.

kill me.

Looks good digibro. Wish I had those bags

Heard the presentation went well today. Soon my man. We're all gonna make it.

I'm all in on ARK with my 1,3BTC leftover from the last week's cashout into fiat
I find crypto much less stressful now that I have no more savings at stake, only profits

Knew I shouldn't have sold off most of my ubq. Oh well

>>Red-pill incoming

DGB won't hit $1 unless the market cap 8X's

Think I should drop mine off and pick up some meme coin while they're up almost 20%?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

1st rule never buy anything in the green else you may find yourself bagholding

Newcoiner as of last weekend. Rate my spread boys. Should I buy some shitcoins or stick with big three?

Sold most of my ANS for UBQ. I had about 10k a few days ago until the altcoins dipped.

Is there a way to sync your bittrex account to this app? Or are you manually entering your values?

Don't sell all of it. Just take your initial investment out and reallocate it.

Nice and safe, you'll see growth. Would get those off the exchange and hold in cold storage. Especially bitcoin with Aug 1 coming up.

R8 pls

2/10

Git gud shitcoiner

Started at $375
Now at $220

I fk'd up

is this a lot in your country?

I am planning on moving them into my software wallets for now and then buying a hardware wallet, either a trezor or the ledger nano s when it comes out.

Sia a shit, any recommendations for other coins?

What happens Aug 1st?

Not really. It's like 6k usd

That's roughly 6160 USD.

My understanding as a newcoiner is that it's when, if the miners/exchanges haven't settled on a solution, bitcoin could fork into two separate coins. However just recently segwit2x got enough support this may be averted.

ARK recovered.

Feelin' good about moving 25% of my ETH into DCR, UBQ, and SC a few days ago.

1/2

I keep reloading and it keeps growing

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

a-are w-we moo-moo-mooning?
god please if you're out there make it so

What color is your Boeing 787 going to be user?

Fucking CFI just eternally free falling.
I refuse to sell for a loss.

i bought bnt with fiat...it's pretty much impossible to input that trade accurately on blockfolio right? i will be cashing out in btc though, eventually (unless eth overtakes in the next couple years)

just enter how many you bought

pretty nice long term folio, user

Thanks bro, I'm not about that day trading life. I suck at predicting the immediate future but I'm good at spotting long term value.

4k Bancor master race reporting in. When do we exit the galaxy?

Jesus you have a shitload of different coins.

Diversification lowers risk and there's a shit ton of promising projects out there. There's about 10 more that I'd love to be invested in, but I simply don't have enough capital and don't wanna spread myself too thin.

I started with just 4k in March.

>DGB

>52k portfolio
>started with 4k
>in MARCH

PFFFT. I started out with 25k in May and my portfolio is over 350k now. Where are all your 15x gains bro?

How am I doing /biz ?

teach me

Any reading resources you'd recommend?

>phoneposters

>not investing everything you can into ARK purely because ARK has so many science fiction ties to space travel
>wanting to go to the moon

pick one

Fuck you fags for memeing me into zencash tho, now I just have to spam the fuck out of darknet market forums trying to get one to adopt it because of its (((superior privacy)))

Oh

i only have BTC now that i'm out of ANS. wat buy? i prefer at most 2 coins at once besides BTC

I have only just started reading a book about economics the other day. Until now everything I've learnt about Blockchain and investing has been from various places online.

I've decided since I've done well so far I'll take some time to read some books about Economics and investing so I can do this for the rest of my life. Or at least long enough until I can live comfy without ever having to worry about being a wagecuck again.

Most useful tips for newbies? How do I turn a small portfolio into a big one like yours?

There's no real get rich quick scheme to doing it unlike what Veeky Forums seems to believe. At the same time it isn't that difficult either, just don't be like the rest of the idiots on here who expect +1000% every week.

Go though the top 200 coins on Coinmarketcap, find ones that you think are undervalued then spread your money across them and hodl until you meet your target. Repeat and diversify.

Thanks bro. I'll take this advice to heart.

Not much movement today.
Everyone is waiting for the extended news tomorrow.

Also, this man is telling good words of wisdom.
Do your research, find a good coin that is undervalued, hold and if the timing seems right, sell.