ITT: Historical articles of clothing that you wish would make a comeback

I wish the gambeson would come back desu. Shit looks both comfy and highly functional.

Crinoline and poofy dresses in general.

Robes. They are objectively better than modern business suits.

its would be the new fedora

Powdered wigs were very aesthetic and manly.

The turtleneck

I think those are fencing outfits.

Yeah, but at least it has actual, practical uses, unlike the fedora. For example: If you lived in Bongland, it would prevent you from being stabbed to death by a Muzzie, because it's straight up armor.

Red army uniform from WW2 had a similar sturdy design as the gambeson.

looks like that ugly russian wool uber poverty dress

Medieval Irish dress is pretty dope

It looks warm and suitable for rough terrain.

The make coats that look exactly like that though.

Cloaks ofcourse!

Phrygian caps

>I wish the gambeson would come back desu. Shit looks both comfy and highly functional.

usually lindy is uneducated english cunt but here he's right

>uneducated

He's got a more relevant degree that 99% of Veeky Forums

I wish fedoras and suits would come back. I admit it.

I don't doubt that.
The problem is that half of his videos are about subjects he has no expertise in and like to state his opinions and guesses as facts

SS edition, sharp af

For males western europe later 16th to mid 17th (without the lace and not so baggy or striped cloth) or 1820/until the world war.

>highly functional
You don't exactly live in the calm parts of the city, do you?

Jerome K Jerome?

The fedora is pretty practical assuming you got a decent fur felt hat. They can shield your face from the rain and the sun and keep your head warm. They're also pretty durable. Pic related is a hat from the 1910s still in good condition. Assuming you take care of your hat it will probably outlive you and your children.

Zey are nihilists. Zey care for NOZING.

Chiraq.

This. I hate how you can't wear anything poofy without people looking at you like you're crazy.

GET OUT

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate wearing pants. Too bad I don't live in a Mediterranean climate to rock these bad boys

>Tfw I can't ride around on horseback rocking my hussar armor

Yes.

Sir I'll have to ask you to remove your wings while inside the store.

Are you okay, son?

I wish the medieval side cape would come back. It looks so aesthetic.

This.

the codpiece.

(80's cock-rock hair metal excepted.)

The codpiece is degenerate and you wanting it to come back makes you a faggot.

comfy > flashy

21st century society has reached the peak of comfy clothing. There's no point in going back.

Man I can't stand wearing Jeans. I would thrive in a pants-less society akin to Greece or Rome. My leg hairs are constantly being pulled on when I don't shave them, and my balls are sweaty when I'm walking around. A tunic or chiton would be absolutely relieving. You're absolutely right about t-shirts and the winter sweaters that aren't made of material that makes me want to scratch my skin off.

>degenerate

yes /pol/

but you thin everything is either "degenerate". or "cucks" because they're the latest meme words you like to screech every time.

Meanwhle, the rest of the world can look on the codpiece and laugh at the absurdity of it, because we're not as autistic as you.

>Trying to use your sick desire to see men walk around with essentially ornamental dildos "for protection" as an excuse to attack me.

Men's hats in general.

Egyptian clothing

Rural folk clothing. Bring it back.

Hussar clothing will also be sorely missed.

Can't remember that that thing was worn in the middle ages.

True. I want to wear hats without the stigma of "m'lady."

Why are niggers wearing ancient Semitic clothing?

>/pol/

Stay mad cuck faggot

these days that's literally considered racist

tunics for boys

Honestly, hats only look good if you wear them with a suit or jacket. Worn with everyday clothing (t-shirts, jeans, casaul shirts) they look terrible.

Cut and slash, pimp as fuck. Landsknechts were the punks of their day.

faggot

Capes cloaks and robes.

Well what if I want the return of everyday suits too. I live in photo related so this photo is more bothersome

The cuirass and saber

Skirts for men. Trousers are for barbarians.

Stronk russian uniforms to block Spandaus shot, and also pretty aesthetic.