Pay2Pray

Hey Veeky Forums, my grandma just had a stroke and is currently in the ICU. My parents are paying top dollar for her treatment, but the doctors are saying she may not make it through the night.

We've been praying like mad, but there are only 3 of us so it's not working too well. Are there any sites like gofundme, but for praying? My parents have a lot of money and would be willing to pay you $50 to say religion prayers to save my grandma.

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofdetroit.net/2014/12/27/mary-rowan-denies-family-visits-to-dying-grandmother-now-co-guardian-in-robinson-case/
classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start praying in Latin, otherwise God won't receive your message.

WE WUZ KANGZ What did he mean by this? JUST Really made me think......

Start praying in reverse latin

What about evangelical tongues?

So are you Nora Rodmans grandson then?

Are you a Christian or not?

Has your grandma been a good Christian?

I mean are you afraid if she dies now that she will go to hell?

I mean think about it. You are praying to God so that your Grandma can suffer more on Earth instead of going to heaven. Is that a really Christianly thing to do?

Unless you are certain that your Grandma is going to hell, so if she lives longer you can try to convert her but I sort of doubt that scenario.

Actually maybe you could find people to pray for her on fiverr?

It's her time user. You know, Ashes to ashes dust to dust, and such.

It's selfish to ask for more.

If God is an omnipresent being and knows everything, what's the point of praying?

Lying is a sin, user.

voiceofdetroit.net/2014/12/27/mary-rowan-denies-family-visits-to-dying-grandmother-now-co-guardian-in-robinson-case/

No, I just took a pic from Google images

I'm Catholic, but she's Lutheran.

>I mean are you afraid if she dies now that she will go to hell?

No, I just don't want her to die. I like seeing her on Christmas and at family reunions.

>You are praying to God so that your Grandma can suffer more on Earth instead of going to heaven.

She's not suffering, she's happy.

I need massive amounts of people. Like Fiver in reverse.

>It's her time user
>Ashes to ashes dust to dust, and such.

Begging the question

>It's selfish to ask for more.

That's God's judgement to make

God doesn't appreciate fatalism and neither do I

I'm not going to post a pic of my gram

>praying
Please don't do this. Accept mortality for it is and move on.

This.

Just pull the plug and accept eternal darkness.

This thread is just sad.

>Paying for salvation

What are you, Ca-

>I'm Catholic

Ok. I'll play ball. I will pray for your Gram all night long if you send $50 to paypal.me/Gibson3906

Oh shit nigger - he's gonna hack you

>he's gonna hack you

k

>God doesn't appreciate fatalism

Wew.

>God doesn't appreciate fatalism

He think's he knows what god wants.

The fuck? Are you saying you'd rather be on Earth than heaven? So you are saying "Nah God! We don't need heaven and sheet!"

classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html

Read this, bro. For real and for true. Epictetus has helped me through a ton of shit.

Accepting fatalism is a rejection of free will. Free will is essential to Christianity. Therefore, accepting fatalism is a rejection of Christianity.

btfo

I just hope her time on earth can be for a bit longer. I love God and all of his creations. I want her to enjoy this one for a little longer.

>Free will

This is what I don't get. You're convinced your grandmother is going to heaven. This should be cause for celebration.

What age will she be in heaven? Will she be an old woman for eternity?

user, I lost my grandma last year.
Prepare for the inevitable. If she regains consciousness, prepare to say goodbye.