Where are all the ark crashing memes now

I guess you biztards cant look past a 24hr chart can you?

Ark is fucking dead. Literally shitcoin that will never rise about $0.90. it will keep treading mud until the big panic selloff finally happens.

Stop shilling this dogshit coin here.

Finally someone who gets it.

ANS is headed for the same fate in a week btw.

BARK for ARK!

GET OUT OF ARK AND GET INTO BURST!!

DO IT NOW!!

ITS GOING TO THE MOON!!!!

Quick!
Quick!

Sell your Ark NOW, It is dead, it is going down in flames, SELL SELL SELL GET OUT NOW CUT YOUR LOSSES

I mean have you looked at the charts? Right now it's climbing like a motherfucker. I just sold out from my cuckold though, broke even. Glad to be out of this shitcoin.

You're going to be on suicide watch in about 6 months time

check the sell order@30000
yeah, I wonder who'll break through that wall

lmfao this. someone cap it

Im not saying to buy ark... But its somethin unlike other coins. People called so many coins shitcoins. However time has proven that most coins will have their spikes. Even if ark goes to shit it will eventually hit a high again. Going long isnt the dumbest idea even eth had a period of years before take off. Same with dgb and rdd yall just cant see anything that isnt immediately 10000000000× gains. Yet more than half this sub buys high sells low. Just fuckin hold coins bros. Its not hard. I have 5k ltc i bought at 1.80 when people said it was dead.....

Nice! Are you going to cash out some into fiat to treat yourself to something nice?

>Yet more than half this sub
It's called a board retard

Anyone who goes all in on one coin.... Should get out of crypto

Im still debating ive had them in a paperwallet that i completely forgot about until about a month ago. Im tempted to dump now but greed wont let me crack it open.

Thanks for the correction

>5k ltc
that's a very nice house with loads of land and all necessary amenities nearby in my central european country

That much is obviously. Well with the exception of Bitcoin

but in a year it will break and become the king it was meant to be

Why?

>in a year it'll come back!
ok. In the meantime, I'm gonna get rich.

Enjoy being patient.

Im waiting to use it to retire at 26.

good for you user, 1/100 of us is going to make it

I've had ARK for a while because I think it's a good project and if they achieve what they're trying to do, it's going to be huge. That said, I believe it's going to stay at the current price for some time and would start going up when they start hitting milestones. Just buy a few, store it in the wallet to acquire more and come back in a couple of years. For me, it's one of the few investments that I'm not really worried about.

This is exactly how I feel. I've been buying it since 22 cents & It's one of my comfiest holds. I will keep on accumulating ignoring all of the FUD. I've been buying this shit since April, long before Veeky Forums had even heard of it.

Of course I am diversified into plenty of other coins as well, but of all the things I hold, Ark is the one I'm most excited about. Top 5 coin in 2 years is my prediction.

Yeah, and I'm not even bothered by the price since it's because of bot manipulation rather than anything else. This and ICN are my two biggest alts (although ICN recently mooned so I'd wait for a dip if you want to buy it.)

could always sell just enough to cover your initial purchase then sit comfy knowing you can't lose money on it

IT JUST CRASHED AGAIN HAHA

9 BTC to screw the whole ARK sell book in Bittrex d:--D

Also my two biggest holdings, you have a good eye for value user

So do you by the look of that portfolio, although I only have a fraction of what you have. We're gonna make it user.
August 1st is going to be nuts though. I'll just hold even if everything crashes while eating popcorn because this technology isn't going everywhere but investors get spooked easily.

Yeah if everything crashes I'll just go away and ignore Cryptocurrency for a while til it recovers. If it all goes smoothly then everything is going to moon and I think we'll enter the next golden age of crypto much like March.

I have a feeling that there is a lot of new money waiting to buy in after the whole Segwitx2 thing is sorted.

Agreed, especially if projects to make entering the market more user-friendly succeed (such as decentralized exchanges and the INCX fund) there would be a lot of people entering the market. I also suspect that a lot of people are waiting on the sidelines to see which way the market would go on August 1st. The good thing is, if it drops, people would be prompted to buy more and if it goes up, then that would instill long-term confidence. It's win-win so I think it would definitely recover long-term in case of a crash.

What's happening on August 1st?
Seen people talk about it
Newfag here