Post Sub-1000 Satoshi coins that are undervalued

Reddcoin
Inb4 RDD shill. I think it's going to be pumped heavy when Redd-ID comes out. At the very least it might double again.

Other urls found in this thread:

espers.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RDD, XVG, MOON, BITB

Namecoin, Viacoin, Synereo, and LBRY Credits are just a few I can think of off the top of my head. All have market caps of 60mil or less. With all the money that's poured in over the past few months I could see at least one of them going to a market cap of a few hundred million at least

RDD will hit ATH and then probably dump to 150~250s

lol bitbean undervalued

You posted the wrong moon OP

Don't buy this scamcoin, this thread opened my eyes:

Gtfo scamshit streetshitter.

Espers is easy money. Once it gets on a big exchange easy dump.

Regardless of the coins inherent value, it's most likely going to go up in the future from a speculation perspective

How do you figure they'll get on exchanges? They look like a shitty coin. Vague roadmap, no whitepaper...

dude just read the website
espers.io/

The tech is all there, combining PoS PoC PoW and super nodes, plus will come out with a cool mailing service

And its made by a team of developers that have experience working on 6 other coins.

AND its only a 10 million market cap. Do you realize how undervalued that is? It would literally take only a 100 million to 10x your investment, and there are already like 50 other coins with WORSE tech than ESP2 that have that because of seniority

I dont care what exchanges it gets added on: the coin is undervalued and is going to moon easily

And is about to be added to a bigger exchange (dev can't say which as I undestand)

What's the difference between ESP and ESP2?

POSW is not sub 1000 but its undervalued as fuck at 2000 ish due the total supply.

>Reddcoin
Talk about a shitty coin.

ESP is the outdated version on the scam site: Yobit

ESP2 is the official coin. If you buy on nova exchange, you cant go wrong

Double is already previous ATH, it will go into 300-400 sats range when ReddID is out.

It won't, stop hyping this garbage.

>Redd-ID

Programmer here.

One of the things that blockchains are horrifically bad at is identity verification. That requires a centralized trusted verification server that shits all over the idea of distribution which blockchains are based on. There's a good reason why you're dealing with private/public keys when you create a wallet rather than a username and password.

Even if Redd-ID is created, it'd serve no purpose. It's literally the blockchain equivalent of an anti-pattern.

That said, the value of crypto seems to be completely unrelated to the usefulness or plausibility of the underlying platform. Trying to predict its value based on the that seems useless. You're basically just gambling on these shitcoins.

MYR

This SCREAMS

"Hi I am from Readdit let me act like a readditfag."

GO BACK TO THAT WEBSITE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WE CAN SMELL YOU FROM A MILE AWAY HERE.

Don't forget to like and subscribe, my friend.

You are defending "Redd"coin. How about you go back to Plebbit.

Mined 100000 RDD 3 years ago. It took a week on a shitty old Xeon CPU....wqs worth about £7
Sat on it for 3 years.
Currently £150~

I like this coin, It's been good to me.

KURT is just below/bove 1000 and is defff undervalued rn.

i also bought rdd at 103 sat but guys i must advise you to look at the sale walls for RDD because at every +1 satoshi a Whale has placed like 100BTC
so at the moment is a piece of shit

They just want to keep the price down so they can buy more

When it hits bittrex it's over for non espers

>103

enjoy those backs

t 64 satoshi buyer

its funny to me.

RDD will save my life.

It is wise to argue longterm practicality if you are a long term investor or developer.

If you like making money like me, you see RDD under 100 satoshis.

RDD has been pumped so many times, with no news coming out.

Now there is news coming out shortly and a large push to get Reddcoin added to poloniex,

this could be a scam coin for all, I care, tbe margins are fatty boys, buying in under 100 satoshis could be one of the quickest returns you see.

that is all.

Agreed

>tfw just bought 1.15MM Espers

(12 minutes in paint)

bump

sia

BANCOR

well redd is not a scam coin, check out their dev slack...

Definitely Espers. A worthy hold for short-term. If it gets added to bittrex it might 5x over night.

you may be a programmer but you are a moron. just read the news. you should know that civic has the solution. Yes it's an ICO that has a real product to offer and Yes no now talked about cause you moron stick to status and BNT and the other people with a little of brain will make millions.

Youve sold me. Is nova exchange the only place to buy?

>I don't know what I'm talking about: the post

Any "solution" involves a centralized trusted authority for identity verification and therefore is not a solution at all. It's just nonsense that sounds good to people like you who don't understand a damn thing about the underlying blockchain.

When is Redd-ID happening? I think you're right but I dont know the ETA.

Also think the bean is going places.

LBC is already way over 1000 sats, and thats after a huge dip yesterday

i like RDD but everyone has 500k+ of this shit.

Bump

vertcoin is like 34k satoshi buts promising
its been around a while has devs fair distribution segwit and most importantly is asic resistant
this asic vs gpu mining decentralization issue is growing and some bitcoiner are getting pissed
litecoin has the same issue as bitcoin with asic chips, but vertcoin is the clone that remained asic resistant and is still less that $1

KURT desu

meh. I only threw about .01 BTC on it gonna ride this bitch out.

if it hits a dollar a coin, I will be a millionaire. Far shittier coins have accomplished that.

500k aint shit man.
It's the same for every coin