Btc millionaire

It's time to give back Veeky Forums I honestly feel pretty guilty making so much money off you guys. So tell me why you're such a pathetic poorfag and I'll send you losers some bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sundreamgun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey thanks OP, I am pajeet and need money to buy family loo to poo in.

GJFHFQUYTFYQTWDqtwe213129321dahsgvdahgvdhsdaaaafuck

I have 0BTC and can't trade to save my life

and fuck you too

14XHDaciYv3EYpDxisori36VgnV8EwstrD

Because I live with my parents and I'm 32 and just tried to get into crypto and newfagged all over ants and bought too high and now can't continue this adventure to lamboland because I'm also a poorfag

>So tell me why you're such a pathetic poorfag and I'll send you losers some bitcoin
i picked a useless meme degree with no career opportunities

>tfw no foresight

33DvYsTmPnAvPPDkHcM9XjWi9rCrNm6QJS

Thank you op
1BeCo9GwmRir6gf4bqi1tCUZGUx5u7J6Jh

Because my mom didn't let me invest in bitcoin when it was 13 dollars
1C6pYRMo4kanhFyyYNucRCP6LS4kscMD8

Also, nice ID you BTC pimp

I'm a poor fag because I bought ant at 500 and it fell hard and I sold at a loss
1BeCo9GwmRir6gf4bqi1tCUZGUx5u7J6Jh

I'm begging for BTC on fucking Veeky Forums, I seriously hit rock bottom...

1NJma3zdsWmwuYNRKGJQC6BdXDFeHp2vUt

3DmQuqrdyFV3PkiHJvg5EBU4ziCHLkg8Yk
poorfag from third world. :(

loser here
because no money

191BNxpo3Cm5JfEKBaYicGvLtV3jVSrRUA

i just lost $2k

please help

1Go9JN53UrPPy6emJLW8mM21sUkyJzTLwf

I'm a poorfag because I'm incapable of picking a life path, and now its getting too late for me.
Lots of love, your local neighborhood (nearly)nocoiner.

1HB5RSDgM7qrW2HEm12KEzk14vVaJpxXGU

I'm 31 and live with my Mum and Dad. Our government, central bank, house builders and landed gentry have colluded to turn everybody born after 1975 into either a debt slave or rent slave. All policies they bring out to 'help' are specifically designed to push up house prices and rents.

122XVb3zGyb4CiRBwRyWfKnHWWcVWNTUuX

We are fucked. I need to leave the country.

I am new to bitcoin and need funding to get started, I have some Forex knowledge and chart analyst just need some coins two kids makes a man poor

1EzF4ek49YpZFmwqm7UZd8K8R6qXSNvZSY

im a neet virgin with no friends. plox halp.

1FfhpXh2onmGdrRwBMJ3Q8fuqGo8QnQ4N5

Just lost half of my money because ANS

19SXgQKr5zYE9phqhQrK9oPJhTy6b9ZFTf

bcs i didnt invest much

1PbsVg4cjicYiaeFqH8oRAz6dpXJ2kR4PF

squandered my money when depressed at shit life conditions after college. am happy to beg:

1H7FxJYiSQn3zqNBrr74jP6SE1zLL9E2Lg

1FvuWafKFfikmJ8JBxViZF9BqDdaUDfyWS

thanks froggie

i cant afford to go to college cause im so poor so all i do is shitpost on Veeky Forums

but one day id like to leave my parents' house

14AMQL2XgRhk36CoF91UqLokHjLAbj2yG4

i'm a poorfag because i am just getting started into crypto, work a wageslave job, and my girlfriend and i help foster feral kitties and get them raised and adopted, as well as volunteer at our local shelter. we have to feed a lot of kittehs....

1EDZunqteHKy6pEuGrcF7WqrpuTgKoraav

I just started trading and I got kek'd by the DGB meme. Pls help this poorfag who wants to go to college. I bought into Ants at $3.35 but need more fuel for the moon mission

19uPT4qbSY29asFK2wPi9Lhv6ffoXk5S6F

I'M IN DEBT, EVERY 0.01 btc counts for me :( You can save my life if you want. I have never received even a penny... maybe this time will be different: 1FiQFt1modfthR3DjciQffGX9YmVHbX9oK

Fuck you saggy shit ^^

1DGHHRLsAw51BrnYH9tD1gzp1PiEwoUqbN

Because I was told any degree is worthwhile and wasted years of my life and now I'm trying to recoup my losses but losing money because Veeky Forums is nothing but shilling.

14vNKxh9o6mFEdS7rUcH3t2Q5FWCCaAtWD

had only 10 ANS (NEO) and keeping it, bought when was top in pump 1CFxtJc2vLSh3x9dnnAoRsxrYCNead1cNT

Medical bills my friend

I was returning to school to finish up my degree. My daughter ended up getting pretty sick and we drained our money down the US medical blackhole.

In the end I am trying to trade cryptos to get rich. I don't have much, but my 1k investment is at 2k so that's a start. Need to get this debt from school and medical bills of my back.

There is something that changes a person when they have debt. Subconsciously at least

1Q2GysGE1Fa374WYtmqt7GcnoGLTNtnQL7

I'm a 27 year old friendless virgin on ebt

352MxjGNq2eLQ9jGLJaLZfB2uQ2FiKyPFJ

pls my mother is dying and I need to pay the jewish doctors

19g8Ao4XMAEn3fTKWBoGCjKxwbvXdki2YE

I invested at the beginning of the year and still haven't made profit because of shitcoins. I think I'm gonna just keep a little bit in BTC and hope it reaches 1m

12XFCNwnuu4ASKtQndFa6pH3MGAPVVrdMP

(OP)

Want to leave home and start new life myself AND HAVE NO MONEY

1BAL3KRBkAQFkbCbAwtFhzh5HGJbnas82w

TXXX OP

Nocoiner here, would love to start trading asap.. Thanks user!

3M6R2nbeRsZMa31dsQcQM17SSRdGDUv5Z4

1D3m2WyeFjWa2JMntEmSeQQPCNK5zqboHA

Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't send me BTC. Also im poor.

I'm a fucked up who made guys like you rich, Sr.

1JfLxEgJepLggadh9ibsoS6jk7F2BjTa4Z

You do realize I don't even use this address, right? I always use throwaway addresses if I go public.
16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

What is it with all this shit-tier data mining? What's the point?
Why are there so many shitty thieves in the year 2017?

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LACK OF IMAGINATION MAKING THESE USELESS THREADS

Anyway currently I'm in debt more than I should be from some idiot who didn't know what he was doing.

Shit job, no social life, barely getting by. You're my only hope, Obiwan Coinobi.

19VVrDFkArSoCv4mHp4nmpJMkvVD8TMRB7

kiss-less 29 year old virgin with a dead end job
17rNTqfVkozUCdvht6D2LGA9WKUPVng3rW

1PYbaXAYv7BJm4yaA7SFMcideP2G8rP1y2

poorfag that listen to the shills and put everything into ans

have mercy on me

Im doing okay i don't need it.

But i still want it so...

1MxDpoA1Acpn6YV9qisGPUivQ4sYid4RQC

Please be good

18YpV6TssdzgmMQDh2591qUycgLVSbpxrP

15ds2UvYd4bNP7wZSUkgVTWRD1vXZMuZF5

I'm begging for BTC, OP, I'd suk ur kawk too

Oh, look. Another "I'm gonna kill myself, put your wallet here" thread.

I'm a poor pleb starting law school this fall....
Enough said....

1L8FKLjWtjrQgRyxAwqdhiY8wqq1TvwWrh

because i have to work 2 jobs to pay for university + living and don't have enough disposable income to start trading in cryptos ;_;

1PyRuGngK18ncjzDwpSh8KUtnTUNN7rnJA

1GvbpYPgnDPpZttBgLoXgwnKtJg1eKgq9g
These are never real but on the off chance one is I dont wanna miss out.

African, no jokes, need I say more.
inb4 aids

BTC - 1DWzncmUR841Jw3x9tZBTue2ZLLk6syP1C

1NpHhsHsPHtsaxMXjoY8t2bY9amD5bpGTY

because i have missed every fucking ico for a good coin ever and im in college about to drop out

I thought getting some education would make me intelligent but it didnt. Two very different things. I should have dropped out of school and wagecucked at mcds last ten years.

I started with .08 btc and have .1 now after trading for a month. Its all i have but could grow a lot faster with some more btc.

Ty if possible

1LafLMgoCTHhP6UDMkTw8KQP8VK5Hz5YZi

19tupMxKDpoBJz3YcMkn1buArKAZBB6apU
Dare you to send me some btc lol. I love these begging threads.

1PAQJrNoGwwiVFM4vGBubC3cbvNb9xvQex
I don't know why

Idiots! Don't post your BTC addresses here or else your outputs will be banned from regulated exchanges like Coinbase in the future. Have fun being tracked

lol, yeah
that makes sense

1G5nWC7kxhJMkoyhKKsU7Qd7cY1qcx3cG3

I don't know what I'm doing when I try to say trade and I can't tell what to buy and hold for long term

1Kwwp4vuSB9EaAWwmF96cHHin8PVxvzAqa
broke student, no family

Just trying to survive, anything helps

1BTugP3BzNYNDhuJi3BnmwgMcMFzavJJXJ

get Byteball for longterm

I'm new into Crypto and have invested in a few really shitty coins. College student with minimum, wage job, but cant seem to make the right investment decisions. Thank you

18NmkX9kCTfV89jfwisiUE6LcrcdSs4adn

I'll tell you why OP, I'll tell you how pathetic I am. My entire family has always been small. Those in it are stupid and don't know how to save or manage money. I'm a poor white boy who would have had advantages but now since I don't have the BBC everyone looks down at me. My mother has the diabetus and had her leg removed. I was in a car accident last year and the bills are astronomical. I moved away from my hometown 2 years ago. My old roommate bought into ETH at $9 and made a fortune. My dream girl from back home broke up with her boyfriend of 5 years and started hooking up with my old best friend. I've got a multiple urgent letters from doctors offices saying I need to return immediately to discuss test results but I am afraid to because I can't pay all these bills from my accident. I was fucked out of a promotion at my job because my old boss who loved me was fired for being a pedophile, changing his name and getting the job under false pretenses. The new boss hates me. There are ants in my bedroom and no amount of ant killer seems to destroy them. I saw this as a sign and bought heavy into ANS and then got fucked and lost about $3 grand over the past few days.

I think that's it. Hope you're for real, OP, and thanks.

1L4rxcTe6dTPJ5ZVmWME7bcLxR9ESCpc66

Im so pathetic I post my adress here hoping someone like you will give me the gibs

1LvRSFLcpzACRsk8nbTGx5CjCnsLoaz762

Please save my life...
19cxLhwoVYX33ndLsyqXGYKDyCeVhQCfBw

3PxMAuXRnCrTjLoQrJakPcLcK4szV7HJaE

>live in third world country
>internet here is shit
>have to spend around $10 for a gig of bandwith via my phone
>found out about crypto a month ago
>missed out on the moon missions
>just want to make money so I can use it to follow my dreams which is running my own school.

anything you could give would be so appreciate and go a long way here.

19f8KZJzz9be1X7ZYgwcsJeyGHGjdv3f23

sent ;)

Hope you are still feeling generous user

1DMTgY5dfhigeZS3AQyb9KtQopZ64V15wr

i think i really am
i am black and new to Veeky Forums saw that nigger coin was like the most talked about coin and thought it would go up a lot
bought a lot of niggers... and i guess im stupid

1LXyVfRMmLRXTHSbphCXYTKEQ56C3zNUB2

>live alone
>have terrible anxiety
>would love therapy but can't pay for it...
>please help me out :')

1FkJtQCsDvY5xZtSMsojZmP6N2kGVZzbkg

Been into btc since 2010, was poor and abused - had to use sisters' computer (parents would never buy me one, was 14 yrs old) to research it, but couldnt safely buy it because my sister was a retard and had viruses on all of her computers - yes, my parents bought her multiple computers.

BTC hit 13$, i told best friend, he told me i was an idiot, asked my parents, they basically laughed at me. BTC hit $1400, i told my parents again, they said I'm worthless, "best friend" wound up fucking my girlfriend. BTC crashed and I did nothing because at this point I was actively trying to kill myself, rose back up again and I watched in sorrow, too defeated to try and without a dollar to support myself. Thankfully my dad killed himself, but things were too far damaged for me to reap any benefits of his suicide. I wish he would have died earlier - he tried to kill me so many times lmao. I think of myself as intelligent. Definitely let faggots and retards get the best of me for a while - It probably wouldn't have bothered me so much if I didn't feel vulnerable as I have physical ailments that will kill me by the time I'm like 40. Would like to have at least 1 child and raise them to be a normal human being with a fucking brain before that. Thanks dude.

1ENCjTYpxKVrrVVZS7KmL7UjLJXoart2zR

u probably should have gotten a job

1LHX6X9yE3Ug9jxSgFwPe3bGqzuNLVWf4b

am an orphan with micropenis and premature ejaculation.need to spray my junk with half of liter lydocaine just to last 30 sec. so is this enough ?

if not i have money stuck in RDD at 103
Antshares at 440k sat
Digibyte and so on....

Had one. Living in NY is shit and if you're white and your parents make good money and simply choose not to care for you, you basically are cornered between middle class and poverty, with none of the benefits from either. All of my money went toward books for school, tuition and eating. I used to buy and sell iphones for like 3x what I'd purchase them for by unlocking them online, but that market became oversaturated very quickly. I had been in a really bad place for a REALLY long time, and I'm finally coming out of it I guess. I used to go to the bitcoin exchange in NYC back in 2014 with less than enough money to get back home based on bus fare. Just hoping someone would teach me. It was a great experience and I'd say I learned too little too late, but maybe in the future I'll be able to benefit from those experiences. Living in NYC is a trap. Everyone is an asshole and no one cares to give you a job no matter how intelligent you are. I was making $12/hr which is supposedly "good money" for someone my age. Fucking bullshit. Everything is slave labor and there's no opportunity for growth unless you know someone and get hooked up, or someone pays for your school.

been doing crypto for the past four months

up about 400%

the first month was awful; made lots of really, really dumb mistakes

don't necessarily need your handouts; I'm doing alright

......but the goal after a few years of this is to build a studio and just record my music until I die

soundcloud.com/sundreamgun

I've got a few albums worth of music that I'll email to ya if you send even just a few bucks

Double doubles?

(OP)
>So tell me why you're such a pathetic poorfag and I'll send you losers some bitcoin

Please btc millionaire fuck these other pussies i fucked up a couple times margin trading lost about 4000 xrp but im a savage and i wanna be a millionare too op give me that bitcoin if your a real nigga

1J3VyzcrN8YhbrNhDi6QxnQGbY6wgAYFqz

pls sum btc

such an og I put the address in another post

I'm being guilt tripped by my family to liquidate and take care of bills they wouldn't let go of.

I found a piece of land far away as shit and I'm thinking it's time I left this shit family.

I'm 28 and have no savings because it went to boomers who refuse solar but trust in the stock market.

12dDR9BpcgMQDRfrRUuyXzryPkNTKnMcHS

God please help me, Senpai.

15YoEfZXLyBrddEdGZXYJ7VxfAos6AoYKt
anything helps

1PTURTffqN4bDRADYnYCtQATFddoTRdjN2

Just got into crypto, got 0$ balance atm. If you give me 20$ I can get started with this stuff. I'm studying right now so no spare money to invest in this.

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq in a third one

Right now listening to "Very". I don't joke when I say it made me remember a song I heard once through 'A' Net Station (Antarctica Radio)

18gD74fxgcgGuBmiyqvW3N1Rh1oZpi6t5s

my girlfriend of 3 years left me for a rich black guy.
women have been ruined for me.
i now only visit prostitutes

I'm a depressed college drop out who recently got into crypto by buying ETH at 400
1MAYM8antzsNQhCMQSu8rBMRt1hSChKus3

28, just got married a week ago and moved overseas from a cuck anglo country. Prospects of work in my new home are slim to none as I have no formal education and am barely versed in the conversational dialect. I picked myself up from a broken family, near-death post-surgery hungry skelly neethood after getting sick and losing custody of my son (three years to the day almost haven't seen him) and slaved away on farms working for chinks and arabs to get to where I am now at an approximate 57kg and roughly $5000 net worth. I've devoted every waking moment to learning the tricks of this trade the last few months with $500 currently "invested" (if you could call such a paltry sum an investment) and know I will need to keep studying, researching, charting and trading to even eek out a small profit. Having said that, I will definitely make it happen and it definitely won't be by begging. Keep your BTC and enjoy it Veeky Forumsbro.

I consider my address as being ... unique.

1GDQthaTE1Lw7bCr6H6QhkcrszyTktGpt5

>spare a penny bro

BTC 1HfFKNkh2dk8skkxceXYugs7JhR2LfNBNi

I work as an electrician in the UK, fully qualified bare in mind. Get shit on by my bosses at work, been there for 6 years and still on a garbage wage, tried applying for other companies but they all expect me to work away due to no work in my city (liverpool). I cant do that though my girlfriend is going back to work soon so i need to be home to spend time with the baby.

I day trade with crypto but dont have money that i can afford to lose, so i only play safe and make small gains. I never put cash into crypto though, i would if i earned more.

Tried going on my own but work dried up and I went bust. Still owe two months rent, my landlord is a nice guy but I can tell I'm pissing him off now.

I'm only 21 and the fucking world is on my shoulders right now. Give me 0.2 btc and you can help me pay off my rent. Thanks.

1HfFKNkh2dk8skkxceXYugs7JhR2LfNBNi

I'm trying to move out of cuckifornia this summer

1DwNDjJAwLpRFL9jZsmWPzaeZvgqLXkoBj

BTC 1AzNLvw2uhBr79bfcpn1zLt74ANkSbDT9f

I'm such a poorfag. please donate.

I was kicked off set of the movie I was working on (as an extra so I didn't make shit) because I got involved with a girl there and she turned out to be crazy and made up a bunch of crazy shit about me that got me blacklisted so I can't work for that company again, and nobody will hire me because I have about a month left until I go into the Navy and about $12 to my name to live on until then. literally anything helps, I'm eating rice and eggs only at this point.
1HsYesCPjg17JVNtYjNTpJLxePgyuLMbuY

I was diddled as a kiddo and never recovered fully.
I work a full-time job but due to lack of education and capital i haven't been able to become a wealthy lad.
Thinking of going to college to get some sort of formal degree or achievement to help me get employed in a better career.

I got jacked by niggers twice. They broke into my apartment and stole my shit. And that was the last time I invited a nigger into my house.

1K1YhsNzbMdf1ay7CGnmPZ1iUdoU3ccMPh

I have no reason so just give me the money

1APW2EmGjraTeB6U62mKjFZTPDLiFfwrtg

Been having trouble finding a job, more like without any work experience and a lower gpa, it makes the job search so much harder.I am literally at the point where all my savings will be gone paying off student loans.

1EvUhuojFHkukvVqef13j3C94HukiRdx5p

Been out of home since 15. Never saw my little brother grow up. couldn't keep a job for more than two years. Recently started getting my life together. rented this place with a good friend. Could use the money to repair my guitar.

1BRF5KJSUA27ES5n8Wmu7Pgipvm3vG7f4q

>all these wallet links

Do people actually think OP is going to give them shit?

Still rocking a Samsung Galaxy s3. I use a 2008 macbook to get internets. Some people call that pathetic but I can it character building.
3KeXVhVT4gt831pFFz4eJTx6At9h3ngsi4