Post your 3x3 of your favourite historical leaders

Post your 3x3 of your favourite historical leaders.

Must be leaders, no gay philosopher shit like Nietzche >>>/&humanities/

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fidel, hitler and franco
wut

Not sure if you're baiting or just a /pol/tard who has a child's understanding of history

Here's mine.

It's not that I like everyone on this list, i just find them all very interesting.

What does my favourite leaders have anything to do with understanding? Do you think it's impossible to like two different leaders from different parties/systems? Are you legitimately retarded, I'm not being ironic, I seriously think you could have some cognitive or intellectual deficit.

In no particular order

Augustus
Tokugawa Ieyasu
Henry II of England
Muhammad
Napoleon
Caesar
Flavius Aetius
Philip V of Macedon
Giuseppe Garibaldi

Hitler, Saddam, and Castro are all meme leaders who made their countries worse in every conceivable way. Claiming that they have a place among the top leaders of all time indicates you don't know about many historical leaders and you don't even know too much about the guys you chose.

>Hitler, Saddam, and Castro are all meme leaders who made their countries worse in every conceivable way
Saddam did nothing wrong though, and Castro was ok.

He said favorite leaders, not who you think are best. Anyone can be your favorite leader, it's subjective. Is it really that hard to understand? I think even you can. Now quit being a dumbass and post them or STFU.

>muh "Saddam did nothing wrong because ISIS is there now"
Saddam was a Pinochet tier leader who started wars to cover up how shit of a leader he was and then looked like a total dipshit when he got his ass kicked. You can argue that Castro wasn't the one at fault for how Cuba's standard of living decreased so heavily (since it was more abut their place in world politics than his specific leadership) but he still played a part in that and he really didn't do anything to make his people better off in any way and basically ruled like a less crazy North Korea style dictatorship rather than what he was actually promising. He certainly did nothing to put him among the best leaders of all time.

churchil
hitler
stalin
roosevelt
tito
ghandi
hirohito
franco
pinochet

>Le everyone was a great leader in the XX century meme

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, IN ORDER OF ANTIQUITY:

— AKHNATON.

— LUCIUS DOMITIUS AURELIANUS.

— FLAVIUS ODOACER.

— MUHAMMAD IBN ABDULLAH.

— NEZAHUALCOYOTL.

— AGUSTÍN DE ITURBIDE.

— ADOLF HITLER.

— MUAMMAR GADDAFI.

— HUGO CHÁVEZ.

>sadam
>castro
>hitler

Saddam nationalised oil, industrialised the country, introduced universal healthcare, education and women's rights.

I know as an American you probably see all these as negative things because healthcare = gommunism

Castro actually did a lot of good for Cuba in terms of literacy and healthcare. Doesn't excuse the other shit though

Here we go.

>I've been studying history for 10 minutes

Also that's ali, not muhammad.

a bunch of fag losers
WEW lads

Hitler was a terrible leader no matter what side you are on.

IS THAT MY MAN PU-YI IN THE CENTER???

This isn't about who's a terrible leader or not, retard.

From left to right:
Julius Caesar - Justinian I - Charlemagne
William the Conqueror - Oda Nobunaga - Tokugawa Ieyasu
Frederick II the Great - Antonio Salazar - Adolf Hitler

I love you, you goddamn autistic muzzie child

Maybe he likes Ali?
The alwaites think he is part of the triune incarnation after all

I bet you only like Gaddafi because he got a bayonet up his ass, you sick gay fuck.

No bully

he is mexican

You want some too, huh?!?!

>saddam
>hitler
>nassser
all those guys failed hard at their goals. they're not even romantic heroes because the state of their countries after their deaths made any visionary goals they had unrealizable

No real relevancy to actual skill and success as leaders, just personal favorites.

Left to right: Arpad, Frederick the Great, Miklos Horthy, Constantine IX, Alexander the Great, Cyrus the Great, Belisarius, Quintus Sertorius, and Hannibal Barca

Cyrus the Great -- History's first true archetype of a "good" leader. Ruled benevolently, showed his enemies clemency, allowed people to freely practice their own religion, spread the wealth, established history's first true multiethnic empire ruled by an ideal rather than by blood ties.

Pericles -- The one individual more than any other in history responsible for the creation of Western civilization.

Quintus Fabius -- Prevented western civilization from being snuffed out by African merchant princes by going against all of his contemporaries and playing the long game. Was gifted at keeping the rubes in line by taking and passing religious tests

Justinian the Great -- Legal reforms stabilized Roman style hierarchies. Came within a hair's breadth of reunifying the Roman empire, had his empire not been devastated by the pestilence.
honorable mention -- Empress Theodora -- perfect wife-tier co-ruler of Justinian's realm. managed the nitty gritty details of empire stewardship, allowing her husband to be the man with his head in the clouds, coming up with visionary new schemes for bettering human civilization.

Cao Cao -- Possessor of history's most shit job: trying to keep China together during one of history's worst man-made disasters. The state he created in the ashes of the Han dynasty's near total collapse would serve as the foundation for all future Chinese states, even despite the crippling setback he suffered at Red Cliff.

1/2

Muhammad -- beta male marries a powerful businesswoman many years his senior who femdoms him so hard that after her untimely death he ventures out into the desert, has a few visions, and comes back with a religion named "submission" and builds a following numbering in the billions, overcoming monumental military disadvantages.

George Washington -- more than any other individual decided the character of the United States. Whipped a ragtag collection of drunk rednecks into the U.S Army.

Ulysses S. Grant -- Put down the great Southern chimp out, laying down the foundations for waging war between industrial nations, a strategic doctrine which the U.S later employed to great effect during World War 2

Franklin Delano Roosevelt -- stuck his withered, Polio'ed penis into the puckered assholes of right-wing spergs pushing fascism and left-wing spergs pushing communism, who were all convinced that liberal democracy was dead and authoritarian wingism is the future. Invented a sustainable form of capitalism and created the single most egalitarian society history has ever seen.

2/2

In no particular order

Cyrus, Alexander, Julius Caesar
Cato, CLOVIS, Barbarossa
Frederick the Great, Napoleon, Foch

>implying 9 is enough

1. Temujin/Genghis- Made a bunch of horse fuckers conquer most of the known world

2. Ho Chi Minh- Led a bunch of rice farmers to defeat the most powerful military in the world

3. Fidel - Led a little island of commies against the United states, only communist state left

4. Sankara - Only "successful" Sub saharan african state

5. Gaddafi - I don't know if he's insane or a genius but he made Libya one of the most advanced and industrialised nations in the third world without becoming a sweatshop hell hole (before the civil war of course)

6. Robinspiere - Did nothing wrong

7. Frederick the Great - If not for the nazis affecting his legacy, I think he would have been considered one of the greatest european leaders of all time

8. Harald Hardrada - The last great Viking, born and ruled Norway, fought and died in Britain, fought throughout the holy land as a varangian, wed a slav princess,

9. Sun Yat Sen - Ended a millennia old succession of dynasties in China

r8

Handy website for anybody who wants to make one:
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

>No idea, no idea, Ali, Hitler, Clovis?, Augustus, Napoleon, Cleopatra, no idea

Am I retarded

They were all visionaries who stood up for what they believed in, even in the face of defeat.

>who stood up for what they believed in, even in the face of defeat.
>hitler shoots himself, after millions of germans get killed and millions more get raped and displaced.
>saddam found hiding under a rug. only person he believed in was himself
>nasser dies of a heart attack after one of the most humiliating defeats of post wwii wars. arab nationalism dies with him
"no"

t. Jew who hates all forms of nationalism except for Jewish supremacism

dunno why a /pol/ack would like castro tbqh, OP might just be a bipartisan edgefag

>he can't come up with a counter-argument, so he plays the jew card because someone dares call his childish hero worship into question

larper detected

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT "LARPING" IS, MORON?

>Cuba's standard of living decreased so heavily
pic related. What a lot of Cuba looked like before Castro.

How pleb am I?

>Castro made cuba worse
butthurt cuban disapora ditected

>this whole thread

Tankies are probably the most tolerable leftists tho

(Top-bottom, left-right)

Constantine the Great, Menander I of Greco-Bactria, Charlemagne
George Washington, Marcus Aurelius, Alexander the Great
Otto von Bismarck, John F. Kennedy, Napoleon Bonaparte

I'm a fucking idiot. Here's the photo.

>Tokugawa, not Nobunaga
>Muhammad

die

fucking spastic

1st row - Stalin, Suleiman and Enrico Dandolo
2nd row - Alexander the II, Alexander Kerensky and Peter the Great
3rd row - Churchill, Stolypin and Bismarck
I know that Stolypin and Bismarck were prime ministers but both were very powerful and pretty much controlled the country instead of the monarch

Mostly 'nation builder' types like Bismarck and Meiji but alright choices nevertheless

>Castro actually did a lot of good for Cuba

He didn't, he utterly stunted Cuba's growth.

The only reason Cuba didn't sink to an even sorrier state is because subsidies from the USSR accounted for 15-20% of its entire GDP during the cold war. When the USSR collapsed literally 1/4 of the Cuban GDP disappeared into the aether in 1991-1992 practically overnight.