Kurrent

Low marketcap for the moment
Tor intergration, smart contract incoming:
kurrentproject.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@aboylal/kurrent-is-currently-undervalued-my-thesis-easy-10x-gains
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumb
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@aboylal/kurrent-is-currently-undervalued-my-thesis-easy-10x-gains

Hidden gem. I'm mining the piss out of these.

This is the most undervalued coin I have seen since all of the random shitcoins stopped pumping about a week and a half ago.

Shits got NO market action but could pump if the devs do work. hodling my kurt koin

you collect KURT memes, too?

Im the official KURT TEAM meme manager

>dzejmsdin - I can understand that some of you are loosing faith in us ... I just feel uncomfortable saying that we are working all over again without any good news... Well... we are working... but time is the biggest issue here lately... Actually we are looking for additional developer as we are behind the schedule... if you know somebody who might be interested please direct him here...

Not a good sign that they're begging for devs

It's one of those coins that can either be huge and make a lot of money or just fall on its face due to dev incompetence. It's very risky but hey its worth a shot

This doesn't make me swell with enthusiasm, but I do think it is a good sign honestly. If they were just ghosting for months on end, that would really concern me. But they claim that they are working and looking to expand their team. Not much more I want from a dev team.

How can you mine them?

Jesus, decided to download the wallet to take a look at it, the network is so slow it's going to take nearly 48 hours just to download the blockchain

That wasn't the case for me, do you have a decent internet connection?

Lmao it took 3 hours to dl for me

Extremely decent. The peers are slow as balls, though.

Highly undervalued coin with a shit ton of potential to rise a ton.

woah this is really something.

Am I missing something or is this cpu mining only?

If you guys are shills, you are decent ones. This seems like a pretty good buy. Ironically, the thing that tells me this is a safe buy is the fact that the coin is pretty boring and isn't making crazy promises. It does what they claim it does, and it seems to expand on ZEC. Guess I'll pick some up if I can be fucked to send more ETH/BTC to another shitcoin exchange.

Huh. Maybe the network is particularly slow today.

Man...regardless of the development potential of this project (which I think is decent), the undervaluation compared to other ZEC forks is just an instant buy signal IMO. I don't know why I even bother talking about this here since people are mostly looking for the PnD of the next 12 hours.

But yeah, that steemit article is on point, IMO.

Can't really find a flaw here, aside from it being another speculative shitcoin.

Nah its X11 enabled baby mine with that GPU

The only thing that makes this a "shitcoin" is the low market cap

I've got a good feeling about Kurt

Guess you're right. Went to buy some and I see the price is rising a bit. Putting a small stack in on this one.

I'm holding KURT like a cheap hooker

These are great. The only meme-able angle of this coin is its godawful ticker

im glad that people understand that this coin is truly underrrated

...you realize that Veeky Forums has IDs, right?

Fucking shills, I swear.

he's just saying he's glad his thread isn't filled with FUD? idk how that post reads as shilling to you

Cool cell phone post, Pajeet

why do you rage ? this kind of coin are different from other shitcoin shiled by biz