Had the biggest ICO raise
Has a solid team
the only way to participate in their projects ICO's are if you have CFI
WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT BUYING????
BUY THIS BEFORE IT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

>he's been posting this for days
>price keeps dropping

Give it up, you can't save it.

I lost 40% on that, I think it's enough so go fuck yourself.

>lost 40% on a coin thats more than 2x ICO right now
lolololololololol why didn't you just buy the ICO and double your money at worse?

red candles every day

Do you understand that you have to anticipate in order to have profit right? You dumbasses jump on the train only after it started, with way less profits. Everytime.

All of biz and everyone in icos should unironically kill themselves

I anticipated that it'd fail because the premise is shit. That's why I didn't throw money in the trash buying in on this.

Yeah, yeah, save that for yourself.

Enjoy your bags at 13k bottom, oh I mean 10k, no 9k, no no 8k. Damn, look at those megasell walls, so let's say 4k.

this coin is going to the moon, there was a time when ether went from 20$ to 7$, so don't think this is any thing more than short term volatility. When they drop their first project next month, it will go to $1 a coin

whatever dude I got in at $0.10 and I'm holding for 6 months minimum. Sorry you bought at $0.35 and are salty now. try listening to Veeky Forums sometime, I even made a thread pre-ICO trying to tell you guys about how to get a priority pass from their slack, all you had to do was ask.

Legit question: what do you think it's gonna happen when the ethereum market and its assets get back on track? No one is saying you can make profits now with this. Same story with Mysterium.

>CFI has dropped another 2.5% since OP created this thread

this coin just started and is going its goal is to have 10 ICO's under it, with the first one coming at the end of july, only 500 mil coins and currently 125 million circulating. This coin will easily reach 125 million market cap, making the price $1 a coin. You have to be a slave not to buy

This shit better work, i spent 7 eth in this

im bitter about this coin too, fuck off op. lots of us are in a hole because of this shit. its not mooning anytime soon.

If hype about this would be real, it would already be higher, how can't you comprehend this?

I would love to see all you guys get your gains, I'm not here for bashing CFI. But fucking PATIENTORY didn't fall and was higher a little bit and again and again and then it was mooning. Coin from a negress with idea which can't be realistically done.

And now you're telling me whales STILL don't know about this majestic coin with incoming mega icos on it? It can't catch a break, every mini pump is immediately sold.

Nigga please.

Welp, the 60 btc wall just got torn down

WE KILLED THE SELL WAL

WE DID IT

You guys are so naive...
Nobody killed the wall.
The owner saw that was the limit. He cashed in as much cheap CFI as he could. And he undid his own wall to let the price rise so he can sell it all in the future for a huge profit.

that is the sell you redditard fud, he was exchanging CFI into BTC, he is the one left behind and you

This coin is going nowhere

I screencapped it for the future.

THE WALL IS GONE. TIME TO FLY!

in the future for a huge profit.

Just sold for a small profit

at this rate, the volume will be over 1000 again, where normies will notice it again and FOMO

This shits going nowhere but down. I made 40% riding the waves when it got listed on bittrex and got my money out. It's an eth token for icos and during the first week it was available a large ico blew up eth for nearly a day. The ico bubble is over, save yourself while you can.

Its going down because there is no news/hype to sell.

If you want to promote this coin you need to find something to create news/hype around.

CFI partnering with Veeky Forums to release the cuck coin

I'm giving CFI until Sunday to pump or I'm throwing these fkn jew bags

should we sell this shit at a loss and hop on bancor? yes or no.

The bancor train is gone, might as well wait till this shit goes back up.