People pay over 20k for a baby here

Post btc prices

#NotAllMuslims
#IWillSlaveWithYou
#PrayFor50Plus

Can I pay with my shitcoins?

this shit is self sustaining

>Investing in a slave

No wonder ISIS is collapsing, they should have got all their subjects to invest in Bitbean instead.

>the definition of buy high and sell low

Wtf I paid more for ETH. WHERE MY KIDS BROS AT?

btw slavery is inefficient as you have to feed and house them, much cheaper just to pay a non living wage

Just bought in, this things gonna pump!

This next check I want 20 5 year olds please.

>not buying a 1 yr old sex slave

kek

doubt this is accurate. pretty sure a female sex slave is worth $8000 in IS territory

Cheap.
Where I can buy some?

and how do you know that Abu Ali al-Bitbeany?

even isis hates old roasties, kek

says user the isis expert

>tfw can't choose between buying a new PlayStation or two 9 year old waifus

Ill take two 6's and 1 8 pls

My kneegrow

Waifus, no doubt
Feminists cucked the west with AoC bullshit, and they wonder why birthrates so low

test

1. slaves are a liability more than an asset
2. those prices are ATH

>2. those prices are ATH
Unless we reach a level of global total war, it's not going to fall more.

This is awful. ISIS is plain evil

Why would anyone spend $165 on a single child when you can get 4 MILFs for that same price?

No shit

yes but consider those aren't top-tier euro women, those are middle-eastern low-iq inbred mohamedan females

1-9 years are shit investment. High upkeep, low roi, high chance for tantrums, etc. There is literally no reason not to buy two 21-30 women and one to pimp and other for domestic servitude plus you can pump a child in a year and when have return of investment for both slaves

Why would you pay more for useless children?

>go to iraq and but 20 infants
>get legal documents
>sell in us for 20k each
>profit?

21-30 is a good price if you can get the 21year old desu.

do they accept bitbean ?

>ATH
People buying now are pioneers. Once slavery becomes mainstream each slave will be worth millions. They'll be swimming in lambos.

>go to iraq and but 20 infants
>get legal documents
>sell in us for 20k each
I doubt you understand legal framework and logistic of 20 infants? How the fuck will you carry them? In the bag? In the luggage? or like Simpsons indian guy with body suit of babies?
Clearly locally pimping 21 years old for ammunition and bread is more viable strategy than transporting them back to west

you could probably fit like all of them in 2 barrels

There the fuck i'll find barrels in war torn nation?

>buy a healthy slave
>extract one kidney from the slave
>sell that kidney for $50,000
>give the slave $10,000 for his/her cooperation

There you go.

near bakeries, of course
some say they are left over from bombs of the barrel type, I've seen pics made by the clinton foundation about this

Hold up.
You can sell a kidney for 50k? That's like 20BTC

>Healthy slave
Good idea man, no shortcomings. Mean time you could also buy land as it is in dip

Dude I will not transport children in bombs barrels. I have integrity. I am slaver, not gun trader

In the U.S., a black market kidney actually costs around $200,000. Seriously, Google it.

If you're ever feeling so miserable and poor that you're suicidal but you want to live, consider selling a kidney on the black market.

Why don't some NGO's go undercover and buy up all the slaves they can so that they can then free them and put them up for adoption in the west? Seems like it would be very cheap to do.

Daily reminder that the US government and Western media fabricated lies about Gaddafi owning rape dungeons, murdered him, destroyed his nation, and blamed the citizens when outsider slavers and other camel fuckers took over.

Because it doesn't matter how many times you multiply it, zero value is still zero.

based colonel did nothing wrong, in fact he kept the savages content, away from their death cult and entirely in check while curbing the flow of subsaharan gibsseeking r-selected invasive species from entering europa

Because the priority is

a) Destabilise Europe, by sending huge waves of illegal immigrants.

b) Control all the oil wells they can.

Human lives are out of the equation for the jews and the north american governments.

Yes, those evil middle easterns

I wonder (((who))) provided this data and how it was gathered; I've yet to meet a local christian slave in CE

>I've yet to meet a local slave
10/10 post

that's a hell of an arbitrage opportunity

If only there was a source...

Stop these disgusting talks.

This sounds about right. No way the slaves are this abundant unless they're trying to get rid of new captures. ISIS has so much other income (oil, taxation), they'd be practically giving these slaves away.

Also consider that the GDP in ISIS territory is $1000 - $2000, a human life would not be worth a fraction of this amount.

War-torn regions have a women surplus. That's why polygamy exists in the first place.

>Human life would not be worth a fraction of this amount
Poor wording, I mean it should be worth much more.
A horse would be worth more

wtf this pic is offensive, delete this.

I have a modest proposal for them

During "slavery times," the prices were MUCH higher, this is dirt cheap for a human