/BANCOR/ BNT Gang General

>Bancor is already up 25% without being on a real exchange, from the smart contract alone
>25% gains in one hour without a real exchange
>Projected 500% within 24 hours of hitting Bittrex
>You can still get it via the smart contract and make serious gains

Why the fuck are NoBancs so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you are a banc

Just nobody sell BNT back to Bancor, this will lower price. If selling, wait for exchanges and sell there. Everybody strap on for the long, steady moon mission.

happy to be a Banc
we need more galia pics

When is it hitting bittrex?

Tomorrow

1. source?

BNT gonna moon tomorrow

I can't imagine anyone is selling. This is probably the best project we will see all year

>[

What do you think is a realistic price a year from now?

0.4-0.6 ETH tbqh

Realisticly? 1BNT = 0.2ETH

Where the fuck are my BitcoinSuisse bancors REEEEE

defo going to overtake ETH in value, probably $150 - 400, with $500 - 10,000 longterm potential

NOBANCS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

Brilliant project yeah. for them.

>Partnership with Facebook
>Partnered with Antshare, Gnosis, and tons of other altcoins
>Rising steadily
>Jews

Yeah I think this will definitely moon.

most promising project this year. Ill hold my 6500 bnt with iron hands the next years

Once this gets on bittrex it will moon.

Yeah I'm happy so far. Not sure if they should make it easier to trade on their site. If they make an app or something normies will sell their Bancor for ETH and decrease the price.

Partnership with Facebook, wow. Soon MSM will boost us. We Jew now.

They have GUI for trading on internal testing, but making sure its secure before release.

>only 399 bangers
>got 60 eth left + can buy 60 more

do I go all in?

lol they already responded to that. get btfo

Can we have a REAL explanation why? I'm not FUDing but it doesn't seem that great to me so I didn't buy in. I'm not a trader I only buy things that I see real true potential in. What is it about Bancor that makes you say it's the best project right now?

>Projected 500% within 24 hours of hitting Bittrex

babies first ico? it crashes when it hits the exchanges lmao

I would. Right now it's pretty normie-proof. Once it hits exchanges it will pump, and pump again when they improve the user experience

t. 7k banger

they said end of summer, like august

PLZ HOLD MY BAGS

it already did that sorta, look at the price graph through the contract. Current price is post "ico crash"

Most ICOs are vaporware. These guys actually have a smart contract up and running already with full GUI and app coming soon.

Also liquidity is a big problem for the coins with low market cap, so this allows them to be traded easier. The problem of liquidity will only get worse, as the amount of coins grows (which it no doubt will).

>partnership with facebook

I see no evidence for this. I see two people on the team who have ties with facebook, one who worked for them and one who started a company with the facebook co-founder, Dustin Moskovitz. I see nothing about partnerships.

it's above ico price tard

holy fuck LOL

too bad I dont have free funds to buy right now

nobody even wants the smart contract, look at this thread everyone is asking about bittrex

Yeah, cos people are gonna sell below ICO price... top jej.

1 BNT=1ETH Etherium is simply fuel for Bancor. Both will do well.

Are you retarded? What ico has crashed when it hit exchanges?

It's easier for most people to buy on exchanges right now, but once they have the token changer contracts up + gui Bancor will be easier.

Also the contract allows for arbitrage trading.

It provides a true decentralized exchange for ERC20s with direct token ownership and zero counterparty risk, while providing full liquidity to even the most niche coins.

Also allows for ETF type tokens that hold multiple ERC20s in reserve. Say you want to speculate on gambling coins as a whole... you simply buy the smartoken that holds EDG, REP, GNO, 1ST.. etc.

Depending on the CRR you also get a degree of leverage without exposure to bid/ask risks (see gdax flashcrash)

should i buy some from their website right now?

The people smart enough to to pull off the conversion are smart enough to hold. Until the equilibrium of arbitration occurs, it is like an ICO where the filter is a 103+ IQ test lol

... hahah 103 is literally average. Try 140+

Some idiots are holding some heavy bags because they didn't read the whitepaper. Just to reach 2x ico price we need 20% of ico volume which will take at minimum days to get there.

this, should i get 1 eth worth? also how much is it up since the ico

> smallpotato fag, want to buy a bit more
> withdrawal delayed and I can't buy shit
> the 0.1 eth I had is locked in the ethertoken contract because of no gas
send help
0xaD9E303e3A4Dbfe5EcB345B0eC018F1f1DC77452

YES FUCKING BUY

the normies cant figure it out yet and its not on exchange

I got in over my head trying to buy bancor through MEW's stone age tier UI.

Currently got about 3 ETH stuck in the EtherToken contract adress.

1. Is there anyway to see exactly how much I have left in this adress able to withdraw?

2. If I want to withdraw this ETH without converting, do I just use the function "withdraw"?

3. Can someone send me enough ETH to pay for gas? My Bancor is in Bitcoin Suisse, my bitcoin / xrp is in poloniex and they don't honor ETH withdrawals currently. I cleaned out my MEW-account and now I can't get it back.

I'll return double to the adress I got the transaction from.

ICO was about $3.50 per coin, now it's $4.10.

Markets might trail smart contract price due to buyers wanting to increase market cap

Where do I buy this shit?

PROUD SHABBOS GOY. ALL HAIL BANCOR.

>ico was selling for weeks now
>25% up from ico prices
>25% in one day!

It wasn't selling "for weeks". The ICO ran for about 3 hours but transfers were disabled until today and it started trading.

guys pls.

How do I get BNT? I cant fucking figure anything out - everything so goddamn convoluted.Im tired and wanna got o bed.

Can anyone guide a tiredfag ?

Just transfer your BTC or ETH to Liqui, it's easier and the price is about the same.

>low energy fud

I feel bad for you nobancs. Can't even figure out how to get in on the smart contract.

>2. If I want to withdraw this ETH without converting, do I just use the function "withdraw"?
yes.

>Just to reach 2x ico price we need 20% of ico volume which will take at minimum days to get there.

It will also rise in line with eth at 10% of whatever it climbs. When other tokens are added with other smart tokens, their valuations will also give BNT gains. And by locking away all of these coins in bancor, supply decreases and prices should rise naturally.