Milocoin General - I Love Black Cock Edition

Milocoin General - I Love Black Cock Edition

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

Official MiloCoin SubReddit, because there is one for some reason
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/

Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote

xth for IRON HANDS

why even bother

why not?

It seems that the only way that I'll ever get my money back is if a PnD group picks up this shitcoin. How pathetic.

What do you mean why not, nobody outside this fucking board knows about this coin and still most of the people laugh at it.
It averages a daily volume of $50-100 of which 3/4 are sell orders.
Interest for coin is dead.
No updates.
Development is dead, if there ever was one.
ANN thread is dead and just people arguing, no future plan whatsoever.

not even /pol/ is dumb enough to buy this dogshit

>dogshit
Right word. Drop this coin and go into CACAPERRO instead. Check to claim your free dogshit!

Sad this coin went down the shitter.
Glad I learned my lesson not to get involved into dodgy shit like this what was I thinking?

You are aware that these coins cost real money right?

bump

Got damn it! Put the bag down son, please! ya got so much to meme for in your future. Think about what what yer doin here. Look at all the sufferin yah done caused to yer momma. She just a achin for ya to come home and stop doing these hardcore shitcoins. it ain't right son. Pray to Jesus he can ease the burden of those heavy bags ya totin around. Please son think about yer future

Fuck you on m8

JUST please tell me is there a chance this shit will moon EVER?
I'm holding bout 100k

If the faggot comes back into the mainstream then it could, otherwise dead bags. Either way, you're better off just holding this shit just in case there's nothing you can lose at this point

Lmfao I feel sorry for you

This coin is so worthless that a 10x pump should be pretty cheap. There will be resistance at around 300 sats when everyone tries to dump their bags at once, but If it can get past 500 sats I think there will be a decent chance of mooning. The question is whether anyone would ever bother to do so.

it has pretty good proof of stake tbqh

get out benders

Yeah, 64k free coins since I started staking is nice. Now if only this coin would go somewhere other than straight into the ground.

>coins that will never moon edition

this is the most uninspired and trivial shitcoin ever created. i hope that all those who invested in this horseshit will get cancer. how can someone value so little his time to waste it over this crap is really beyond me

Damn I wish this were a real reasonable investment, that fucking video was the shit. Reminds me of Blood Dragon. Winners don't do drugs.

bump

bump

>Bumping a thread twice after you called the coin shit twice
Take a deep breath and dump those bags. It's over. You'll recover from the loss. It happens to the best of us.