CHEAP SELL WALL IS GETTING EATEN RIGHT AT THIS MINUTE, GET YOURS BEFORE IT MOONS

CHEAP SELL WALL IS GETTING EATEN RIGHT AT THIS MINUTE, GET YOURS BEFORE IT MOONS
>BAGHODLERS HODL ON

But I'm a dumbass who bought at 20k sats and sold at 9k because I don't know what I'm doing so now I hate this coin.

t. 90% of people on Veeky Forums posting about CFI

its best to ignore you as you bought high and sold low, 20BTC is gone within minutes, ignore all the fud while you can still get slightly more of them if you buy now.

If CFI and MYST fail, it will be a sign that ICO's are the new PnD

I'm so conflicted about this coin. Fundamentals seem decent and ICN has made me a decent amount of money. But the price is so heavily manipulated that I think I'm just going to get out when I break even.

That 1.6 mil sell wall was something else...

I've got the same heavy ass bags bro. My shoulders are shaking after going half my earnings in.

My lady's car got repo'd late last night so we need to try and get things going. I figured out a way to get cash in hand from coin or to a card so I can get on the moon asap if they both hit.

After that wall gets blown it WILL go up and by A LOT

DONT MISS THIS CHANCE, HALF THE WALL IS GONE ALREADY

TICK TOCK

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

GET ON THE ROCKET NOW

WALL GETTING EATEN FASTER AND FASTER

EXTREME FOMO ABOUT TO KICK IN AS THE WALL GETS SMALLER

DONT MISS THIS SPACE ROCKET

aaaand it's gone. watch it moon now!

SO MUCH BUY PRESSURE RELEASED

Hodling my 303 CFI, hope it moons this weekend

Got in heavy at 8300 sats plz don't let me down bois

Can only go up from there. You will profit whatever happens

How high should this go?

I don't think ¥ou got the satire

Looks to just continue downward to me. Fairly big sell-wall

Fuuuuu

Not seeing any sell walls

Only weak hands taking their 2% profit

HODL

CFI and MYST didn't fail
It's whatever blocked the wallets that made them take a big hit
Dunno if any of them will recover though

Though as a programmer I can see the use of MYST as it is pretty straightforward, I don't know jack about the goal of CFI

Bought 6.6 eth of this yesterday, around 9k cfis, this shit wont moon overnight, give it a couple months at least

the wall is gone lads

Moon mission ain't cancelled yet guys, just some REALLY, REALLY weak hands that got shaken out. I seriously hope you guys weren't any of those

Yeah
Clearly this is gonna happen
Just a few days more to hold, guys

its fucking flatlining nigga

Forgot the attachment

>yfw you bought ICN at the dip today at 4.31
>yfw it's now 4.88

Feels good.

Will it pop now? Or will we have to wait a few days

GET IN BIG BIG BIG MOOON INCOMING

Why would you put a huge sell wall at the bottom of a dip? Somebody's unloading their trash, is what this looks like.

to buy cheap? Are you retarded?

Are you guys fucking retarded, so far every single ICO has been a smashing success but not overnight, it takes a couple months for things to moon, hold and you'll be in Saturn by Aug-Sept, 10x gainz

Every single shitcoin will be dead by September, this one is no exception.
I just wanted some quick gains before that, but instead got this heavy load.

Are you retarded? The sell wall got sold, idiot, it wasn't a whale delicately maneuvering his precious stack to make sure it was other peoples' coins getting bought at a lower and lower price. Why the fuck would you sell a shitload just to buy back in a little later after the price rose?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sold about 20 minutes ago at 8500. Now it's at 8100. Not even mad. Might buy back in after I participate in a few pumps while you guys hodl your bags hoping for a 50% gain by September