pro tip: not a lambo

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
discord.gg/cGf4z
discord.gg/WxufG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a grave

Destination fucked

dude you don't know what you're doing and I feel bad for you. meanwhile I helped my friend turn $50 of btc that I gave him into $830 in just 6 weeks. If you want the same kind of help let me know, but you'd have to do exactly what I say. The minute you stray from the plan is the minute you stay poor.

what's the plan goy

buy NEOScoin and sphere and you should be good

Tell. Me more

100% shit coins

nice

>ANS
you're gonna make it breh

Dude, you literally have 1 good coin there and all the rest are memes... trade em all in for the one good one, ill let you decide which one that is

XMR, ANS, or GAM?

Gimmie your fucking email I need help

sure pal, you go first?

[email protected]

Probably the stupidest shit I've ever done posting my email here but Idagf I want guidance.

I'm going to give you 2 choices just like I gave my friend. Either put your entire portfolio into ANT (Aragon), or into the Santiment crowdsale. With both of these we'll be holding until we hit our target price of 5x (feel free to hold longer, these coins are only going up long term). Then we'll be selling half and putting that into something new, most likely TKN before their september pump.

Be patient. Don't focus on whatever Veeky Forums meme is up 300% today. Don't try to daytrade, just buy and hold until we hit our target prices. You can easily turn $400 into $10k in 3 months by picking the right coins.

When I see people's wallets like this—I instantly realize why they are poor.

It's borderline hilarious. My god this so cringe.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

THIS! IS! LAMBO!

wow very high potential with Ant thanks my guy

Dude you have a coin literally called MEME, you know youre fucked.

why ANT over UBQ?

Overly diversified in a bunch of shit coins. Honestly, you should put

> 1/3 BTC
> 1/3 ETH
> 1/3 LTC

and just hold it. Then check back in a year or 2. At least you got dubs though.

Because I don't know anything about UBQ. I've been using the ANT alpha for a few weeks now and I'm sold. This project is going places. I'm not predicting which other coins are bad, I'm just sharing the coins that I've thoroughly researched and believe in. It's worked for me so far

Ineresting, I just put a majority on ANT before reading this. Mind explaining Santiment?

well I don't wanna sell at a loss, i'm stuck with ANS. might sell the xmr for some ANT,not really sure may wait

garbage. you wasted your money

shilled by Veeky Forums

Yeah that's an important rule not to sell at a loss most of the time. Plus I do think ANS will go back up pretty soon. You do whatever you want, but the thing keeping you from mad gains is your diversification. Unless your goal is to turn $400 into $3000 over a year, you should be going all in on select projects.

Santiment is an awesome project that will sell out very quickly so you will probably need a CFI priority pass to participate. The basic gist of it is a platform for testing, planning, and analyzing your crypto strategies. It aims to make you a better trader through highlighting your patterns so you can see common mistakes you make, or the good choices you make and change your strategy to capitalize on these. They also take all the data and can tell you the public sentiment about each crypto. Wouldn't it be valuable to know how many people are betting on a coin to go up or down? They're using zk-snarks so if you do share your data, your identity is safe also.

This was really useful, thanks op. If you've got any more suggestions I'm all ears. I'm gonna throw $50 in and follow your plan exactly. Also could you give me an idea of what crowdsale is, I've never heard of it before. Thanks op, see you in 6 weeks and on the moon in 20 years.

>these coins are only going up long term

why?

Here's proof I know what I'm doing. The dips are bnt and cfi Icos and I also withdrew 2.5btc over this time period to pay for shit.

bro will TKN be pumped first?

Crowdsale or ICO is just a period where you can contribute ETH/BTC/some other currency and receive a new project's token in return. They are an easy way to make both short and long-term gains. Santiment will be a great opportunity barring any crazy setbacks (like the DAO hack magnitude). You will most likely not get into the santiment crowdsale without a CFI priority pass though, so ANT is probably your best bet. Santiment crowdsale is starting on June 30th

First in relation to what?

BEFORE ANT?

Should I sell my sia and buy more ants now that the price is low?

I don't think so, but now you're starting to demand a level of certainty no one can offer you. I'm betting you will have a long time to get cheap TKN, they don't roll out cards til september and even that is only to like 500 people.

alright if i have time i'll wait it out.
thanks bro i will be watching ANT and TKN. i'm stuck at the moment otherwise i'd buy in. Your advice is much appreciated

I'm not sold on santiment honestly. It seems like it would need huge adoption before being actually useful. And why is its sentiment prediction better than other predictors? How is its "style analysis" or whatever good enough to matter? Why do the tokens have value?

>ants
lamboland

No worries at all man. Veeky Forums has made me plenty of money and I like helping out other than just spamming BUY ANS!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!!!!?!>@#@121112!!!

Yeah we'll see. Sentiment is obviously not the only thing you should take into account when trading, but wouldn't you want access to that data if it was available? Style analysis could help a lot of people on here. You wouldn't believe the mistakes people make and they don't even realize it because they don't study their trading history. Tokens have value because you will need them to access the information.

Honestly even if no one uses it, it's easy short-term gains. Look at how quickly there presale sold out and that was before BAT, BNT, and SNT ICOs raised the bar for success.

Thanks for the tips man.

I've got a question, you seem particularly knowledgeable here.
I'm brand new here, I'm literally just deciding to try this out. I'm only 18 and most money that I earn goes into savings, I leave out very little for myself, so my bank account for personal spending is lackluster right now. If I went into this with a limited amount of money (talking 50-100) is it even worth starting? Can I grow this into reasonable amounts of money, and snowball it from there? Or should this be used in something like robinhood instead? Thanks for your time

Like I said earlier I gave a friend $50 worth of BTC for his birthday in May. I showed him my gains and said "Let's turn this into $1,000 then from there turn it into $10,000. Don't cash out before then" He has followed my picks and is up to $830 right now. I told him to buy NXT at 900sats, then he went all in on TKN ICO and sold for 2x on bittrex. Now he's just holding ETH and kind of not interested in making more money with it because he's lazy. I told him to go all in on CFI ICO and if he did he'd have almost $2k right now.

So yes $50 can turn into a worthwhile sum of money. I would start with $100 if you can afford to, but definitely keep saving money and maybe pick up some side jobs to fund your crypto investments.

Thanks for the info. I've just seen too many people make good use of this opportunity, I can no longer allow myself to let it pass by me.
If I gave you my email, would you help me as you helped your friend? If you don't want the burden of helping someone, I'll find my way, but I figured it's worth it to ask.

Really digging the info and advice.
Can I ask a question a bit of a shitty question? Is there any coin on Poloniex you would consider riding out for a while.

No ANT or TKN on there, and I know you've researched them, but is there anything on Poloniex you've considered?

you need to invest it all in DGB if you want to see any gains desu

I would not mind that at all, but you have to realize I'm just a guy that turned $3,000 into $45,000 (cashed out around $15,000) in an insane bull market where most people couldn't lose. I know more than some, but I'm not 100% right every time. The most helpful thing I provide is a voice of reason and a plan to keep you from buying high and selling low. Making money in these markets is mostly about discipline, patience, and willingness to take risk, moreso than being right 100% of the time.

With that disclaimer, drop me an email and I'll hit you up after work in about 6 hours.

Thanks, and I'm not looking for some guru to make me millions of bucks, just someone to help me develop some stable ground&experience.
[email protected]
Thanks for the help man.

Not a shitty question at all. If we're limited to poloniex I would say GNT or REP and I feel better about GNT. Honestly though there's like 5 or 6 coins I feel much more strongly about that just aren't on poloniex yet.

Iconomi coin.

what does your portfolio look like? kind of interested to know if you hold mostly btc/eth/ltc...
and do you even recommend putting money into the market right now? it seems like it's headed for a severe downturn.

Would you mind giving me a tip ?
I have 1.5btc split in between ark,ans,strat,waves,rdd,etc,xvg
Which one should I ditch, which one should I focus more on?

So, somebody completely new here, gonna go $50 just like that other guy. How would I even start? Is there a website I should use to invest? How do I go about buying this ANT? And do I wait until it's worth 5x what it was worth when I bought it? Then sell half of it and put it into TKN? Thank you so much :)

I'm gonna dump a small amount (~$80) in ANT, like you said. What price point should I be waiting for?

Here's my portfolio. My strategy is more aggressive than eth/ltc/btc because I'm seeking higher returns. I also dont try to time the market so if it crashes I'll just be buying more.

My advice is ditch them all and go all in on ANT or Santiment crowdsale. You need to ask yourself are you trying to make 10k or 100k? You're too diversified and I don't like any of those coins that much. If you insist on keeping those, keep ans waves and ditch the rest

You can get it on bittrex. And yes just wait til its like $15 per ANT or more and then sell

Thank you for being so kind OP and helping all these user out.

How do you know what and where you set your hard limits of "hold this coin until X" or "buy this coin at X". I enjoy the process of researching and feeling confident in a coin (right now it's ans for me), but how can you know what coins to look at versus not? Like, honestly a lot of the coins talk about the same functionalities, so normally I'm looking for extra credit functions. What is something you feel that ANT offers that other coins don't? And in regards to investing in ANT, How much and how long do I hold? Do I just keep holding until it gets there? How do you know it will, for any coin that is?

I feel afraid to invest 100% into 1 coin, so I have majority in ANS and XRP, does it make that big of a difference to just all in? I understand the gains are INSANE, but are the losses not equally insane? How do you know when to pull out, if ever?

Get it right now. It's sub $3 and that's a steal. Just remember to hold until 5x minimum

you went Veeky Forums retard

I'm afraid to inform you that you are cucked

can anybody donate to OP? .02 will go a long way. Dying to have ANT

errr not op but still thank you..

implying somebody says yes,
BTC:
1F4vEWyMWHocjBmGM516J5d58dEpao96WW

ANT: 0x76636ba13da1de94bf4bc2de88daecd43f6dfd66

thanks

I don't try to time the market and they're really soft limits because if a crazy opportunity pops up I will bend them. For Aragon I looked at market cap and compared to other coins. Despite its potential its market cap is less than 100million so 5x will take it to 450 million. Look at other coins that have achieved this market cap and then look at Aragons website and alpha.

not op? please do your research

Why do you have 25 dollars assorted in random coins?
>If ants crashes and I sell like an idiot I'll still have my 4 dollars of eth YAY!!!!!!!

Literally you

I'm so addicted to crypto and a poor guy it's embarrassing.

Oh I forgot to adress the most important part of your question. Obviously there is more risk in going all in, but you have so little money that you risk losing a few hundred and your upside is thousands. As your stack gets bigger and bigger you should diversify because losing 10 or 20k is not acceptable. You need to ask yourself do you want to make 10k or 100k. If you're fine with 10k then hold a bunch of coins. If you're aiming high, you need to build your roll up fast. Best way to do that is to bet on quality projects with room for growth.

I'm new, and not good at this yet, and I thought having a diverse profile was better than going all in on a coin that may or may not work. So I spend the majority of my time reading trying to understand what coins and why to invest in them. I have heard many times that my profile is too diverse, to which I have culled many times already, and will be again into 1 or 2 coins MAX instead of how I am right now. I don't intend to sell anything until I am above what I paid for it, and am not concerned with how the whales are driving the prices down, I will hold. Thank you for your input though!
Maybe I am misunderstanding what the market cap means, and how that cap can increase? I had thought that the cap was how much the coin could ever be worth, thus a low cap paired with a low volume would be unattractive? Please correct me if i'm wrong as I'm still navigating the ways to lamboland.

I just meant I wasn't talking to OP, my bad. And I am trying to, I spend more time reading than anything else.

Wonderful, thank you. I have am a wagecuck, so already having invested what I have it is a portion of my savings for other things but it would seem likely that with proper understanding and a tight grip, money can be created. Thank you!

Market cap = total coins * price of one coin

Low market cap plus low volume plus low coin price can mean room for large gains if the coin is worthwhile. The vast majority of them aren't which is why you will see things like what happened to cannabis coin yesterday happen where they spike upwards over 500% and then lose all of that the very next day.

Not OP but here is a temp email
[email protected]

I'll send you the real one through it. Hope we can help eachother out.

Market capitalizatiom (or cap) is just the current market value times the number of circulating coins. It changes as the coins price or supply changes and it can go up or down.

Usually low market cap means a coin is not that good, or very young and needs to prove itself to investors before they buy in. Aragon is the latter. Based on the team and their alpha release I'm betting that they will prove themselves to investors. Also 100million is not really small in crypto its mid sized market cap.

Any chance you'd be willing to set up a discord? You've given some incredibly sane advice in a sea of stupidity lately, myself along with others I'm sure would be happy to hear more from someone willing to have logical conversations. Thanks for all the advice so far, I've got my bids in for ANT already.

Cool. Since there's now 3 of us, maybe we could make a slack or some other kind of online group

Any chance you'd be willing to set up a discord? You've given some really sane advice in a sea of stupidity lately and I'm sure myself along with others would be interested in getting your opinions.

Secondedd

Fuck my bad, sorry for duel posting. Thought the first didn't go through.

Cool. Since there's now 3 of us, maybe we could make a slack or some other kind of online group

Yes this would be perfect. I've never made a discord but after work I'll look into it.

I wrote an e-mail at this adress, too.
So now we're 4

Jesus, you put $15k in HTMLCoin? Go look at the shit happening to them the past couple days. The devs are literally retarded.

Thoughts on my portfolio?

I started with $2500

Fuck off.

Uhh that's $15

discord.gg/cGf4z
Made a discord for all interested.

Oh my, I didn't realize you were a penny trader. I'm so sorry.

Make that 4. Less memes would be good

Any chance you could give me a few tips please?
[email protected]

How long?

you're about 4 times as cool as me

when did you start

I think you shouldnt have allowed so many people to join. Too much noise

Meh, I can moderate later if it becomes an issue. Let me know, I'm the captain

What's the best/worst case scenario for me?

do i stand a chance at achieving lambohood if i hold for a year or two?

Just create a discord since you have a lot of replies

You shoud gain that much in a week at the very least

hahahahaha

A year ago

HODLing is the best strategy imo.

Look at me. Look at me...I'm the captain now

You bought all those same ones a year ago or what?

I bought 235 ETH a year ago and cashed out a bunch when it hit $200. The rest I put into $.30 Ark and various other coins, and held on to 30 Eth

Nice work m8

invite expired ;(

Well because of those trips I'll open it up just for you
discord.gg/WxufG