Germany

What would of happened if Germany won the war and defeated the US and Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantokuen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you would get a gf and that bully in school would be put in the ovens, user.

The Soviets WOULD HAVE steamrolled Germany.

Threads like this would be punishable by death

he'd have been successful if he didnt have the moustache and worked out more

They wouldn't be able to maintain themselves ruling Europe for very long. By the end of the war, everybody had already realized that Hitler was only good to give speeches, but was a shitty strategist and a megalomaniac leader.
Jews would fill the power vaccum and things would end up as they are today.

This, probably

They were already winning when Americans showed up in europe

>steamrolled
20 million Russians died and only 9 million Germans died. Read a history book fucking commie

Like Trump

This isn't CoD, you moron. Who fucking gives a shit. Germany didn't have the logistics to ever win a protracted war. The German logisticians themselves predicted exactly what would happen to the German offensive as it invaded Russia. They didn't have the supplies to keep their momentum and lost. If in a stupid hypothetical scenario where Germany ignores the Soviets and lets them fucking get even more industrial power before attack them would have been fucking pushed into the Atlantic when the eventual eastern front started.

What moron would think that Russia would have become industrialized without the war. They wouldn't have been able to reach that far without England, France and America's help so that hypothetical is moot.

Oh, I get it now, you're 'le epic troll xd.'

>implying they weren't industrialized in the first place

Not even him but Russia didn't start with a materiel advantage because they could grow war gear on farms.

>US and Britain were the biggest obstacles to German domination
burger history everyone

Hitler would have lived longer and pooped himself more times than he did in his 20,463 days of life.

We might actually know the size of his penis at death, thereby settling all that micro- bullshit.

Shit, wrong one.

I wish his men would have refused to burn his body and taken multiple pictures of his junk, and of his butt full of black stool instead! Wow!!!

I'm not replying to him, but this guy legit has autism, right?

this post makes me uncomfortable

>What moron would think that Russia would have become industrialized without the war

this board has really gone to shit hasn't it

Sovietboo Veeky Forums commies are too busy hooting and hollering USSR STRONK THEY COULDA BEATEN GERMANY BY THEMSELVES WITH TWO ARMS TIED BEHIND THEIR BACKS! to properly answer OP's question, so I will.

It probably would have turned out a lot like the Cold War if we assume Germany and the US would have developed the bomb around the same time, except liberal democracy vs fascism instead of liberal democracy vs communist bloc. German aspirations for supervillain-esque total world domination is a meme and they would have probably chilled out a lot after communism was eradicated in Europe (that was a war to the death, one side was not going to give up without completely wiping out the other, which is exactly what happened to fascism, Franco aside) and they would have held on to whatever eastern territory they could and installed German-friendly dictators elsewhere. It's unlikely they would have ever been able to occupy Britain (or even most of Russia) and most of the Jews and such would have just scurried off to more friendly areas.

Germany probably would have "lost" the Cold War earlier than the Soviets did,just because their propaganda and espionage wings weren't nearly as good as the Soviets'.

Although the most likely alt-history scenario where Nazi Germany survives would be what if the earlier years of the war had gone differently and capitalist west chose to ally with them over the USSR.

It would be the Soviet Union Eastern Bloc vs. the Western Bloc of Fascists in a stalemate.

sorry to fill ya in but the Nazis did win. The corporations that supported the war effort were American companies. The war was fool-proof

America would have dropped the Bomb on Berlin

>20 million Russians died and only 9 million Germans died. Read a history book fucking commie
They had another 20M to spare.

I really don't understand this meme that the USSR was guaranteed a victory. They had plenty of opportunities to lose and the war was far from decided until Bagration. Stalingrad could have been won by the Germans, Moscow could (although extremely unlikely) have been taken. The Japs could have entered and even if they aren't able to secure massive victories the manpower being dragged down in the east and the fact that even more factories are threatened is another issue. Hell, Kursk wasn't even that one-sided, Manstein did break through. Winning the war doesn't even have to be "conquer everything" it could have easily have been force unfavorable conditions and take most of European Russia. And for fucks sake, manpower most certainly fucking matters in war, 20 million is a lot of fucking people and the quality degrades over time as you have to keep replacing them and filling gaps. It's not even a new thing, manpower and having well trained soldiers has always been a necessity.

>The Japs
Why do people keep bringing this up? They were afraid to try anything after Khalkhin Gol and there was much more reward to be found fighting with the Chinese, a front that was almost as large as the Eastern front itself in casualties and scale.

Most of the Soviet's factories were in the Urals where the Japanese didn't have a hope in hell of even reaching bomber range. I don't think Stalin was shipping tanks all the way from fucking Vladivostok to fight in Moscow.

>Massive killing of civilians
>but muh k/d

>They were afraid to try anything after Khalkhin Gol

Wrong. They seriously considered it until US economic pressure forced their attention south.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantokuen

> I don't think Stalin was shipping tanks all the way from fucking Vladivostok to fight in Moscow.

He was.

>the Red Army began a steady transfer of men and materiel westward to Europe. Prior to 22 June 1941 the above figures had already been reduced by 57,000 men, 670 artillery pieces, and 1,070 tanks from five divisions;[76] later between 22 June and 1 December a further 2,209 machines were sent to the front to stem the Nazi tide.[77] Additionally, during the same period 13 other divisions[78][i] with 122,000 men, 2,000 guns and mortars, 1,500 tractors, and nearly 12,000 automobiles were also detached from the Far East, along with a Japanese estimate of 1,800 aircraft.[79]

>prior to 1941 june

so they were moving their divisions before barbarossa, how does that support your idea

For that to have happened they would have needed their own nuke. So a Cold War between the USA and Nazi Germany dominated Europe/Russia.

would've/would have
not would of
retard

Neo-nazi's are truly the cringe of the right-wing

>of happened

>everyone who isn't a historical revisionist is a sovietboo
The USSR and GB played a bigger role in defeating Nazi Germany than the USA.

>Stalingrad could have been won
Stopped reading there. The Soviets were ready to even send prisoners in.

The Soviets would have been crushed without US and British support.

You're Sovietboos because you're not even willing to entertain OP's hypothetical scenario where the Soviets lose without stroking your boners for them.

You don't belong on a history board.

They're right though. Zhukov himself once said that American spam won the war.

The Soviets had plenty of war materials and oil lying around but they were running out of all kinds of esoteric things that were surprisingly essential, like rubber for boots for example.

2 bad kid, I'm here to stay.

I didn't even say the Soviets needed Americans, just that these faggots are so caught up in Sovietwank they can't stop turn it off when it's not appropriate, like in a hypothetical scenario that didn't actually happen.

Hitler would kill everyone who wasn't a blonde

guys what if switzerland had conquered the galaxy in 1800? what then?

No Geneva conventions but probably no nuclear armed world as well. Also the German Empire might have rivaled the size of the U.S. but nothing would've stopped Chinese and Indian growth. Many pacific territories would be under Japanese control.
On a side note things like endangered species protections would probably not have taken force and more animals would be been extinct today (>inb4 jokes).