How does a young guy move out?

I'm 21 years old and live with my parents. I pay my share of rent and other stuff. I make about £10k a year doing odd jobs (which are dependant on this exact location).

I have virtually no savings at the moment, but could get some within a few weeks.
I'm sick of living with my parents due to multiple reasons and want to move out. We've been fighting quite often recently. I'm located in the UK.

Does anyone have experience in moving out from such a position?

Other urls found in this thread:

beatmydebt.com/news-articles/debt-forgiveness-is-it-possible-to-write-off-my-debts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUY KNEEPADS

Hilarious, you faggot.
I'm not asking for a quick get rich scheme, so fuck off.

No experience, but if things get really bad, I would recommend the following:

Move out to study at a university.

Spend four years or more building up your academic prowess and qualifications. Live like a monk. Pursue an academic interest that you are passionate about. Maybe even emigrate to the United States.

A more dramatic step would be to become a vandweller. This way, you would dramatically reduce your daily living expenses. There's a community for that lifestyle on reddit. ---> /r/vandwellers

You live in the UK so the cost of college is pretty low, right?

>Move out to study at a university.
Are you suggesting a student loan?

Also, honest question: How much does the government in the UK provide in NEETbux?

If you were diagnosed with a mental disorder or some other disability that prevented you from working, to how much money in monthly payments would you be entitled? The UK must have some kind of social safety net for those people.

I never planned on being a parasite.
As far as I know, jobseeker's allowance gets you £70/week.

I'll google mental illness NEETbux as a temporary alternative

Yeah. Trust me, getting in debt sounds like a big dick in the ass right now, but if you get a good education in a semi-viable field, you will have a major advantage in the job market later on. Just choose what you're going to study wisely.

I know someone who lived in a violent, fucked-up, dysfunctional shithole of a family. He got in fucktons of debt to avoid his toxic family and spare himself the anguish of living there any longer.

Today, years later, he's still paying off the debt but it's a tiny bullshit payment every month (less than a car payment) and he will eventually get it forgiven because he's been paying interest on the loan for a relatively long time now.

If your living situation is endangering your mental health or physical safety, get the fuck out however you can and do it now while you still can.

Do whatever you have to do to survive. Think like a Jew. Life is a game and you have to use every possible opportunity to help you win it. Don't beat yourself up for taking advantage of a social safety net. It's there for people like you, people who have been fucked over by any of the lotteries of life (e.g., being disabled or being born into a dysfunctional family that doesn't provide the right support).

Hmm, sounds good. I'm not worried about being able to make money in the long-term. I'm going to start my own business in some time, and even if that doesn't work out, I can work my ass off on minimum wage in the worst case scenario.

>get it forgiven
Can you elaborate on that? How does it "get forgiven"?

Also, would I be able to take out a loan as a filthy Lithuanian immigrant? I've been here for 1.5 years. I'll google it if you don't know/don't feel like answering.

Thank you for the information, guys.

if you're not a brainlet spend 10k on bancor and hodl for 2yrs

I'm 32 and moved back in with my parents
In return, I help them around the house, take care of their pets when they're gone, water their plants etc...
The house is spacious and I have my own small kitchen and shower.
Crypto portfolio around $100k
I will move out once I can live off the interest

I am an important part of my father's income due to being fluent in English. The kinds of things I do for them for free, the time I spend, are worth a lot.
I'd really like to spare myself the trouble and live with them in harmony, but I'm not going to take their attitudes.

Living with your parents as long as you can is a true Veeky Forums decision, but sadly I can't take advantage of it without sacrificing my pride and mental health.

10k a year will get you a nice garage in London.

Here in the U.S., if you've made your payments for a loan on time for a certain amount of time and you can prove that you have either a financial need (in other words, you don't make a lot of money and you need your money to survive, so you will have a hard time making your payments) or a disability of some kind (one woman got her loan forgiven by a judge because she suffers from Asperger's syndrome), sometimes your loan will be forgiven.

I'm not too familiar with how this might work in the UK, though.

This link could help:

beatmydebt.com/news-articles/debt-forgiveness-is-it-possible-to-write-off-my-debts

Definitely Google it, brah. You will find useful information in the strangest of places.

If you have trouble securing a loan, looking into private scholarships would also be a good idea. Some loans might require a co-signer and some don't.

Also, some countries (I think Germany is one of them) have extremely low-cost colleges. I would also look into this.

Nothing you do is going to help. You can go to College but it isn't going to do shit for you.

Everything is being replaced by Robots and the fact that 3 of my Computers make more money than most Americans should tell you something...

That something is, that you're fucked. Better get into something quick and be a Leader of it.

Going to College is a Scam. You better fucking Build something new.

>Lithuanian

Also the fucking debt is insignificant. I fucking hate people who cry about student debt. It's always people who haven't studied, either. I don't notice my loan repayments but also I don't give a flying fuck.

>gobmint taking £50-100 off me for a fucking job they got me by allowing me to study.

Would you like a 35-100k job? Yes? Want it now you have to pay 9% salary sacrifice? No? You're a fucking idiot then. Because you're not getting that job without studying my white nigger.

by the way, I'm referring to student loans in this post

I really haven't seen a similar forgiveness of other kinds of debts.

It sucks to be in a position where you don't have an education and can only work odd jobs.

One of my high school teachers couldn't find much good work with his bachelor's degree in the humanities, so he went back to his university to study law. Now he makes somewhere north of $180,000 working for a huge corporate law firm called Mayer Brown. He probably got in a mountain of debt but I'm sure that he will be able to pay it off quickly.

With education, a willingness to make sacrifices and live frugally, and a good, determined mindset, the sky is the limit. As long as you're alive, things can get better. If your family is toxic, fuck them. Go make your own life.

Did I claim otherwise in anything that I've written? It's like you haven't even read anything I said.

Pretty much this.

Many people use the "Oh, that's a lot of debt" argument as an excuse to not get into a 4-year-long academic commitment.

That being said, if you're going to study, choose something to study that will lead you to a rewarding, financially stable career once you graduate.

I think he was responding to the other cuck who said college is a scam.

It *is* a scam, but only if you study something useless.

Maybe I inferred incorrectly. Are you genuinely asking if they are suggesting a student loan when they know you earn £10k? Or are you implying student loan is a bad move?

The former you're an idiot. The latter you're an idiot. Either way pick something worth studying, not fucking psychology, and work in it. What's your academic ability? Are you able to get into uni with current qualifications?

Aye. Thanks for the encouragement, bro.

As I've said, I'm not really worried about being able to make money in the long term.
I'm talking about the actual act of moving out, moving to another city.
Seems like I'll have to have a few grand saved up to do that, and I'm not exactly sure how I should go about finding a job. Do I rent out a hostel when I arrive there and job hunt? Do I line up a job beforehand?

Without a doubt university is your best bet. How old are you? I don't even want to address the other possibility of moving out another way because you're wasting your time. Work will be impossible to find with any real potential. It's hard enough with a degree.

But, I had a hindu friend, who also had a degree. She saved first and when she found a job she moved. I'd have the job 10000% before even thinking about the move. Have at least 3-4 month's rent before you go if you decide to risk it. It'd be easier to advise if I knew your age and qualifications though.

Think about it. These fuckheads are on Veeky Forums Trading Cryptocurrency. What in the fuck is their College doing for them?

Be careful listening to these fools. They have pissed away their Money on a Degree and now don't even use it. They're making their Money on Crypto...

If anything they want you to follow in their Footsteps to piss away your time and money. I find it fascinating Crypto Traders would be such normies.

Put all your money in crypto. Learn to trade, how to market. Play your cards right and in 3-6mos, you should have enough to move to north Ireland. Is it shit? Yea. But is it cheap and can you carry a gun there? Hell yea.

Then, just keep reinvesting for up to a year and no joke, you can make 1mil and start venturing into stocks, real estate, gold/silver/oil, fiat trading & so on. Just keep reinvesting your money.

In 2-5 years, no joke, retire in your country's tropical territories (Belize, virgin Isles, ets)

If you wanna work, you either
A) own your own business
B) work because you like it and don't feel like taking the time to invest in a start up, but not because you need money

Your labor and your wealth should never be interdependent. Keep them separate