I DON'T KNOW WHAT CRYPTO TO BUY. EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY BEEN PUMPED OR IS ON THE VERGE OF DUMPING

I DON'T KNOW WHAT CRYPTO TO BUY. EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY BEEN PUMPED OR IS ON THE VERGE OF DUMPING.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE HELP ANONS. NO SELLING ME YOUR BAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/?re=g679ex5s4bns46wzsnlp
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/06/22/the-bitcoin-bubble-will-turn-into-mania-before-it-bursts/#47f4d5017945
cryptoping.tech/ico?i=31868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same here.

LTC

ANT

CFI

Ants about to pump

KURT desu

Just put everything you have into POSW

must be close to 1 sat now

Sia or monero for long term hold

CACA

ESP2

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/?re=g679ex5s4bns46wzsnlp

This, it's currently at 20 sats and it could easily reach 150-200sats, it is going too moon soon.

Novaexchange though... I don't know about using that exchange. seems low quality.

I might end up buying that. seems like it's about to shoot up. But ETH is going down, so wouldn't that bring ANT down too?

This is what I thought in September 2016 when Eth was at $12 or something.

I'm only going to say this once. I don't even know why I share tips with you faggots you'll just go load up on beans and ants... But one time. One mother fucking time. GRC. Cap it you shit heads.

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/06/22/the-bitcoin-bubble-will-turn-into-mania-before-it-bursts/#47f4d5017945

hmm

KURT/ Kurrent is one of the last decent coins ready to 5-100x.

Looks to be on a downward trend.

It's on coinexchange.io too, reaching 30sats as we speak,

Fuck you.

I'm looking at it now and it seems to be upward overall. right now it's in a descending triangle, which is usually a bullish indicator. Could be a good time to buy like they suggested but i think I'll wait for volume to confirm the trend

I agree I have also looked into kurt

Get in an ICO op. It's over in a few days.
It is a trader bot. It will give you ideas of what to trade. Then you can decide on your own merits rather than asking a bunch of randoms to give you something. You need to do it yourself or you will fail.
Even with the bot you must decide yourself what to do. Do not just jump in but look for the indicators and do a little reading about technical analysis.
Here is the link for the ICO to the bot cryptoping. It ends in 2 days. I threw in a few and am using the bot for free till ICO ends.
cryptoping.tech/ico?i=31868

ANT

LTC

> 1/3 BTC
> 1/3 ETH
> 1/3 LTC

allocate your funds, set it and forget it. Quit trying to time the market and go live your fucking life.

ANT and ICN are a big part of my portfolio. and some ark.

Litecoin. easy 100-200 this summer. It may look like its pumped from 10-50 already but 2.5 billion market cap is tiny.

if you were to buy eth for example and wanted to see 5x gains we would need to see the eth market cap rise to 160 billion more than the whole crypto space.

for Litecoin to 5x just needs to reach 14 billion market cap.

Also right now Litecoin is working better than ethereum & bitcoin. cheaper and faster. Soon there will be lightening network providing virtually free and instant transactions, thanks to segwit, MIT, and other blockchain companies creating implementations right now.

Litecoin is old, had a fair launch, won't be switching to proof of stake, fairest wealth distribution after bitcoin.

It's still very early in this summers litecoin "bubble". Imo the next few months are going to make the previous 2014 ath of 50 dollars look small. anything could happen but 100-200 with a market cap of 6-10 billion is very realistic in the coming months. some people saying as high as $600, at $650 litecoin it would have same market cap as ethereum...

i was also wondering this

Think dgb is a good buy now
Hold until the results for July competition are released.

potcoin please, it needs to hit 5500 so i can drop my bag

XRP, obviously. July is going to be a bloodbath as the UASF clock ticks down. Get in to XRP at .30$, it's the only non-blockchain crypto asset and it'll likely dip in the event of a bitcoin crash but will be the first to rebound.

This. One would have to be a complete moron not to have LTC as a large portion of their portfolio.

Our lord commander Crypto De Medici has been accumulating for over a year.

Follow him on Twitter and let's get rich together.

this