CASH OUT THERE RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWW

IF YOU READ THIS AND YOU HAVE ETHEREUM MONEY, CASH OUT NOWWW FOR TOMORROW ALL THE EXCHANGERS WONT LET U TRANSFER ETHEREUM, BECAUSE ALL THE MONEY OF ETHEREUM IS GONE... I REPEAT IS FUCKING GONE... IS JUST NUMBERS THE MARKETCAP IS GONE...

COINBASE PROGRAMER HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Gv5zCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ill have 68 McDoubles plz

proofs?

Maybe if you had an mit.edu page I'd believe you faggot

BULLET REPLY BULL COIN ATMOSFERA COYOTE TOMATE ENTER AVERAGE HOLD NOTABLE YOUNG PICTURE WOLF FAULT VOLUME WINNER GARMENT CONTRADICCION CAN MORE INDIAN

You shouldn't post your mnemonic passcode on a public internet salad tossing website

There is no real money in ethereum. I'm gonna be so pissed if that scam coin takes BTC down with it

>IS JUST NUMBERS THE MARKETCAP IS GONE
>He doesn't understand what cryptocurrencies are
kek.

>"Coinbase will no longer trade ethereum"
>transfer eth into bitcoin
>sell bitcoin on coinbase

thanks for the priv key

u r rlly dumb. Yes you could do that. But it would cause prices to crash cuz everyone would do that.

could you give us a quick rundown on coinbase programming?
are you an actual H1B1 pajeet or just a regular fudding larper?

Nice, so my ETH short gets me a lot more profit than it already did.

>calls someone dumb
>sounds like he is legit retarded himself

mfw i sold everything just after the crash

everyone buy LTC

BTC/ETH just aren't safe

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT DISCORD GROUP FOR THOSE WHO LOST MONEY ON GDAX/COINBASE:

discord.gg/Gv5zCv
discord.gg/Gv5zCv
discord.gg/Gv5zCv

>authoritarian gov't pls halp us roll back the consequences of our own greedy risktaking
serves the niggers right, shouldn't have played with more they could afford to lose

>an aussie finds biz

Ha Sagefag. Get back to that cash register there at Sbarros cuck. Manager is watching

For those looking to cash out to safety, AntShares is much better than USDT. Very uncorrelated with all the BTC/ETH drama going on. They also announced yesterday that they're rebranding to NEO.

sold whatever I had today , bought Ltc, feel much better about it desu, but i dont really believe eth is going away