HOW TO FUCKING RELAX?!

what are you doing to de-stress yourself from this fucking charts mess shit litle numbers?

inb4 drugs, already doing this, i mean how to fill the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idOQXlHVrQE?t=2m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

masturbate

whisky isn't drugs

BF4 mini bird runs. 88/0 calms the nerves.

Ever since I hit 6 figures and growing, I jerk off at least 3-4 times a day.
ou gotta feed the geese to keep the blood flowing. I keep the rhythm below the belt.
Also buy some preppy clothes, drink, smoke.
Party, the usual.

buy good coins you're comfortable to bag for the next month

I am new to this aswell and I put in 1.2k usd.

Since then I have been stressed out, bad sleep, headaches until now. I have put 80% in one coin and 20% into another one, which is a lot more risky but may reap more reward.

I am quite optimistic on these two and I am in for the long hodl.

Don't expect to be killing it in a few days.

phenibut

>user
>party

>jerking off
>fun

one of the shitiest drug

Hey, you asked.

I play video games
Sometimes Solitaire, Single Player minecraft, Runescape, League of Legends (might cause more stress)

You gotta masturbate atleast 2 times a day.

Hey, you asked.

oh yea I also masturbate a lot but I've been doing that before crypto

Music and video stream, get up from the chair every 15-20 minutes and do pushups.

those are rookie numbers

I get drunk and play rocketleague with my monitors set to my wallets so I can check them during replays

Understand that there is life outside of money/the markets.

Just buy your portfolio, allocate your funds, then go LIVE your life. When you're 80 years old hooked up to a bunch of machines in a hospital, you'll only have your memories to look back on - make sure they're happy ones, not just "I stared at some screens and watched red and green lines for hours."

*2 times an hour

If you're stressing over 1k you're not investing, you're gambling. Not worth the headache desu and it won't even teach you very much.

>Veeky Forums is le wolf of bittrex
You can always stop trading, just invest in a coin and put a sell order for 2x or something and forget about it, than set a notification. It might take a month, might take a week or a day if it gets pumped and you were lucky to pick, but either way you can go do something else with your life instead of trading.

These days, its the only way to get 10x returns

>I stared at some screens and watched red and green lines for hours.
That's the most meaningful thing I've done in my life.

Just give it a few weeks, you'll start to look at things more long-term. If you did your DD then you should have nothing to worry about.

FUCK OF

F

Find a girl and fuck her.
Im serious.
Whenever Im stressed about gains I bust a big load in my gf's tinly little slit and it I instantly sober up.

Keep those balls empty and mastrubate if you have to.

FUCK ALL OF YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok, maybe not as desperate as you, but I've been pretty obsessed with crypto for about a month. Having those days of zero productivity where you can't do anything but look at Blockfolio every 2 minutes.

You know what finished it? I spent a few days really studying all the cryptos I could be interested in. That's a tough job and it takes a lot of time. Time that you're not spending looking at fucking charts.

When I found the coins I really wanted to invest in on a long term (1-2 years), coins with a small market cap, a solid team, interesting projects behind, a big community and lots of room to grow, I took all the money I had put into questionable coins and redistributed it with my new list. One thing that's very important: when you're done, store all your coins in wallets and don't leave anything in an exchange. Knowing that you have to move your coins back to the exchange and pay fees makes day/week trading a tedious job.

The moment I finished buying exactly what I wanted, the stress disappeared automatically. It's been 4 days now and maybe I check Blockfolio 1-2 times a day and it's going to be less and less as weeks pass. I'm fairly confident I'll check it in 6 months and I'll see big gains and now my brain is open to other stuff again.

TL;DR: Stop day trading and constantly switching between coins. That's not how this works. You'll never make it that way and you're going to lose big. Find the coins you really want, buy those, store them in wallets and wait several months.

step away.

make nice meal.

watch some tv or something

Try drinking.

>get up from the chair every 15-20 minutes and do pushups.
damn I wish I had been doing that the last 2 weeks instead of big a lazy sack of shit. Goddammit I'm going to do that right now!!!

Try gym
Myself, I like being ripped,strong & healthy

It also goes well with being rich, although we're not quite there yet.

>refreshing Blockfolio between sets
>getting muscle and crypto gains simultaneously

God tier

God is not happy with you when you masturbate. Thats why your coin keeps loosing value.

STOP MASTURBATING!!!

Anytime your coin looses value always remember that it was your fault.

I literally have been doing this every other day after working a 10hr day since February. Feels good we're gonna make it

Breathe and play an instrument. Avoid caffeine and excessive sugar and salt

youtu.be/idOQXlHVrQE?t=2m55s

What long term coin did you put your money in? And what do you think of bitbay?